How Ginny Thomas Proves Judge Jackson Can't Be Trusted On The Supreme Court

Wrong again! :lol:

I voted for Jo Jorgensen in 2020. Ted Cruz in 2016.

You really can't stop yourself from lying. No wonder you love Trump!

Birds of a feather.
You might as well have voted for Biden as voted for that fake libertarian.

Again if it were true why did they report it in 2016?
Go to a women's crisis center and ask them why a woman would wait years before reporting sexual misconduct.

I am not kidding. Do it. You clearly are completely clueless and need an education.

bigrebnc1775 bripat9643

Why did Bill Cosby's victims wait years, even decades, to report their being raped?

Why did Harvey Weinstein's victims wait years and decades to report his misconduct?

Why did Bill Clinton's victims wait years to report his misconduct?

Are you tards really this clueless? Seriously?

Despite Loving v. Virginia, the bigots have still not learned. Now their hatred has been focused on gays, and they ended up with exactly the same result.

Insanity: Doing the same thing over and over, expecting a different result.

So, yeah. Instead of learning their lesson, the bigots want to walk our progress backward so we can go back to banning interracial marriages.

You know, like Justice Thomas and his wife Ginny.
Loving v. Virginia doesn't apply to gay marriage, dipstick. You claim you are a conservative, but for the entire day everything you have posted takes the prog side of things.

Everything.

Apparently you lose all your rights when your husband becomes a Supreme Court justice.
When you are active politically and behave like a batshit Q-tard, you make yourself a legitimate target.

Gosh, you mean to say it was unfair to call Michelle Obama a transsexual and make fun of her weight? Who knew?

Not only are you a liar, you can't stop being a hypocrite, either.

All these folks do is hate.
d3c0qpy-7c1ec0da-19ed-4b74-b7e5-f2c4b9968065.jpg

Well, all the male members of the organization formerly known as the Republican Party willingly castrated themselves and gave their organs to Trump to eat, so I can see why they feel it necessary to ask what a woman is.
And yet you uneducated castrated assholes don’t know what a woman is. Retard.

Forum List

Back