How Ginny Thomas Proves Judge Jackson Can't Be Trusted On The Supreme Court

Pelosi didn't hide her finances.
Ginni Thomas hid over half a million dollars she was paid by a group that participated in cases before the Supreme Court.
Not reporting it and hiding it are two separate things. The facet is that Pilosi does something daily that is illegal for us common folk to dol.

Something happened in 96 if true why wait a ntil 2016 to talk about it?
You really ought to talk to some sex abuse victims. Especially child sex abuse victims.

Some hide their shame for decades.

A powerful man like Trump barges in on you, and you're just a kid hoping to win a beauty contest. That's intimidating.

You really ought to talk to some sex abuse victims. Especially child sex abuse victims.

Some hide their shame for decades.

A powerful man like Trump barges in on you, and you're just a kid hoping to win a beauty contest. That's intimidating.
Yet, you voted for the pedophile.

Spare us. Prog idiots have been peddling that lie for 6 years now.
"I've said that if Ivanka weren't my daughter, perhaps I'd be dating her." - Donald J. Trump

If he had a D after his name, you and I and everyone on the planet knows you would absolutely lose your shit.

You hate Black Women who have a mind of their own and don't goose step on the democrat plantation
The fact that you call it a plantation tells us you are card carrying racist. I'll bet you love the McMichaels.

"I've said that if Ivanka weren't my daughter, perhaps I'd be dating her." - Donald J. Trump

If he had a D after his name, you and I and everyone on the planet knows you would absolutely lose your shit.
Nope. Did you lose your shit over this?
NINTCHDBPICT000646218537.jpg

550620.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back