How Ginny Thomas Proves Judge Jackson Can't Be Trusted On The Supreme Court

f48f6e16ad94c28924097796538f7f3a84ad7727.jpeg

Biden-5.jpg

1603327032189.png
trump-with-ivanka.jpg

"I moved on her like a bitch. But I couldn’t get there. And she was married!"

"Yeah, that’s her. With the gold. I better use some Tic Tacs just in case I start kissing her. You know, I’m automatically attracted to beautiful — I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything. Grab ’em by the pussy. You can do anything."

Last edited:
trump-with-ivanka.jpg

"I moved on her like a bitch. But I couldn’t get there. And she was married!"

"Yeah, that’s her. With the gold. I better use some Tic Tacs just in case I start kissing her. You know, I’m automatically attracted to beautiful — I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything. Grab ’em by the pussy. You can do anything."
Spare us. Prog idiots have been peddling that lie for 6 years now.

It's no coincidence that soon after Russian agent Paul Manafort started working for Trump (for free, no less!) that Trump began talking about disbanding NATO.
Maybe belonging to NATO is not in our best interest.

From your own link:

While there is no evidence that Trump boasted about viewing minors unclothed as this Facebook post claims, five Miss Teen USA 1997 contestants did allege in 2016 that Trump walked into the dressing room as contestants — some as young as 15 years old — were changing.

Not only do you fail to read my links, you fail to read your own! BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

"It was longer than a tweet, though!"

Forum List

Back