How Ginny Thomas Proves Judge Jackson Can't Be Trusted On The Supreme Court

Wrong!

He's a sex offender and Trump supporter. Of course a sex offender would support one for President.

A Pennsylvania fair vendor, who turned out to be a registered sex offender, was booted from the event after visitors complained that he was selling Nazi flags.

Visitors to the Bloomsburg Fair, which started Saturday, posted photos of the vendor’s flags on the fair’s Facebook page. The photos showed a red-and-white flag with a black swastika draped from one side of a booth and a flag endorsing Donald Trump and declaring “Make America Great Again” on the other side.

The fair’s president, Paul Reichart, said he became aware of the issue Monday morning. Officials removed the Nazi flags for sale and initially let the vendor, Lawrence Betsinger, continue to operate.

Patrons later posted photos of the booth showing that the Nazi flag had been replaced with a Confederate flag.

So...yeah. Why do Trump supporters fly the flags of armies that got their asses kicked by America?
No dumbass Google has a search engine that links to where the picture is from and what it's about.

I guess you did not read my post or the link I provided. Trump barged into the dressing room of an underaged beauty contestant to catch her naked.

He bragged about that tactic on the Howard Stern show. He also agreed with Stern that his daughter Ivanka is a "hot piece of ass".

The man has serious issues.
I think you have to be 18 to be in the miss Universe contest.

Trumps problem is that the folks he hired for his campaign and for his administration, were constantly secretly talking to the russians.

It was just a coincidence that there were so many links between Trump associates and Vladimir Putin, who admitted he wanted Trump to win in 2016, and who the FBI concluded ordered Russian interference in the 2016 election.
It's no coincidence that soon after Russian agent Paul Manafort started working for Trump (for free, no less!) that Trump began talking about disbanding NATO.

It's no coincidence that soon after Russian agent Paul Manafort started working for Trump (for free, no less!) that Trump began talking about disbanding NATO.
And, don't forget, successfully demanded that the RNC remove all support for Ukraine from its 2016 platform.

That one always flies under the radar.

I think you have to be 18 to be in the miss Universe contest.
In 2002, owner Donald Trump brokered a new deal with NBC, giving them half-ownership of the Miss USA, Miss Universe and Miss Teen USA

Miss Teen USA contestants must be at least 14 and under 19 years of age before January 1st in the year they hope to compete in the Miss Teen USA pageant.

What about let people know she's getting over half a million dollars from a special interest group, involved in cases before the court.. Clarence Thomas hid that financial relationship for 8 years.
Nazi Piglosi has gotten about $50 million because she's the speaker of the house. I don't see you bleating about that.

Forum List

Back