How It's Done. Stealing Elections

New Jersey is one of the states that allows unsolicited mail-in ballots.
There are 9 states including CA.

No they don't. In New Jersey, you have to request a mail-in ballot...

You don't know what the fuck you're yammering about. You're spreading fake news.

You do understand that the issue with unsolicited ballot mailing is the opportunity to cheat.

So you claim. But in 2020, only one of those 9 stares was even contested. Your pathetic attempts to show fraud is failing. Miserably.

I'm sure you can find dozens of fake news articles that make fake claims about the whistleblower.

I bet they have a story out that he's an evil Ghostwriter who makes up stories to sell books.

Nope, that's local news. If those were fake ballots sent to Lancaster, why didn't Lancaster have more votes than voters?

No they don't. In New Jersey, you have to request a mail-in ballot...

You don't know what the fuck you're yammering about. You're spreading fake news.
The New York times and the Wall Street Journal says otherwise.

Absentee ballots will not be mailed automatically to voters in New York, as will be the case in at least nine other states, including New Jersey and California.
\

LINKS

The New York times and the Wall Street Journal says otherwise.

\

LINKS

Ok, you're right that NJ did in 2020, but NY didn't and neither did MN.

And again, only one state that did was contested.

The trailer was stolen....so who knows where they eventually were delivered.

Don't you read?

Still doesn't mean they were fake ballots, if his claim is even true. Looks like you didn't read the article I posted.

Ok, you're right that NJ did in 2020, but NY didn't and neither did MN.

And again, only one state that did was contested.
New York was delivering them to other states.
What say you?

And the House doesn't represent states. They represent districts.
I'm sure that many of these "uncontested states" had specific districts that were too close to call, and needed a 11th hour infusion of thousands of fake ballots to get their Democrat candidate over the hump.

Still doesn't mean they were fake ballots, if his claim is even true. Looks like you didn't read the article I posted.
I read your article....and it's fake news.
That's just an attempt by the MSM to cover their ass.
Typical communist move.
Control the media and you influence elections.

New York was delivering them to other states.
What say you?

And the House doesn't represent states. They represent districts.
I'm sure that many of these "uncontested states" had specific districts that were too close to call, and needed a 11th hour infusion of thousands of fake ballots to get their Democrat candidate over the hump.

You realize people registered to vote in one state, and legally allowed to vote in that state, are sometimes living temporarily in another state.

I read your article....and it's fake news.
That's just an attempt by the MSM to cover their ass.
Typical communist move.
Control the media and you influence elections.

Moron, that link was not to MSM. :cuckoo:

Don't you ever tire of spewing mindless excuses?

You realize people registered to vote in one state, and legally allowed to vote in that state, are sometimes living temporarily in another state.
I have lived in five states in the last decade. I have never once un registered to vote but I do register where I move to. I have never once committed any sort of voter fraud.

I'm sure......over 288,000 of them live in PA....and all of those people need their ballots all at once because they all mailed in their requests all at the same exact time.

I have lived in five states in the last decade. I have never once un registered to vote but I do register where I move to. I have never once committed any sort of voter fraud.

When you moved out they kept your name on the voter roll. I would assume you voted main-in absentee in some of the 5 states since 2020 with or without you consent.

1687187142257.png

this may be a close one. Compared to the hundreds of thousands of scribble or blank in 2020.

Forum List

Back