How Liberal Policies Keep People in Poverty

I think it is unfair when the Big Bad Seattle Seahawks scored touchdowns that they would not let the Broncos score one. Must be changed so there is equality . You know share the results.

Funny you should mention the NFL. Strong labor unions, revenue sharing, salary caps

What does your response have to do with the question I asked and you quoted?

Nothing. Thanks for proving my point.

That you proposals constitute pure madness.

What proposal? I asked a question.

It's almost as if you people either don't know how to read or you don't understand what it is that you are reading. Actually, it's not almost, that is what is happening here.

Do you have an example of another country that has no welfare system and low poverty rates?
in·fer·ence (ĭn′fər-əns)
n.
a. The act or process of deriving logical conclusions from premises known or assumed to be true.
b. The act of reasoning from factual knowledge or evidence.
a. Something inferred.
b. Usage Problem A hint or suggestion: The editorial contained an inference of foul play in the awarding of the contract. See Usage Note at infer.

I INFERRED that you concluded that the (a) US has the Constitutional authority to be a welfare state and (b) even if it doesn't , we don't want to be the ONLY one not stealing from "A" to support "B"

That you proposals constitute pure madness.

What proposal? I asked a question.

It's almost as if you people either don't know how to read or you don't understand what it is that you are reading. Actually, it's not almost, that is what is happening here.

Do you have an example of another country that has no welfare system and low poverty rates?
in·fer·ence (ĭn′fər-əns)
n.
a. The act or process of deriving logical conclusions from premises known or assumed to be true.
b. The act of reasoning from factual knowledge or evidence.
a. Something inferred.
b. Usage Problem A hint or suggestion: The editorial contained an inference of foul play in the awarding of the contract. See Usage Note at infer.

I INFERRED that you concluded that the (a) US has the Constitutional authority to be a welfare state and (b) even if it doesn't , we don't want to be the ONLY one not stealing from "A" to support "B"

So what was my proposal?

Is there a reason you refuse to answer my question?

I'll tell you...because you can't. It's impossible because YOUR proposals are not based in reality because if they were you would have examples to point to. But....you don't. Because you're an asshole and full of shit. All at the same time.

Forum List

Back