How Long Can You Keep Saying “Is Nooooooottttt!!!!!”??????

Lol. Sad. Very sad. The Old GOP use to love the military.

Not any more.

The rank and file are no more happy with the woke BS being forced down their throats than us vets. I spent a total of 26 years both active and reserve, including 5.5 years is recruiting and I wouldn't recommend our military, with it's current leadership, to anyone.

Last edited:
With Rump gone, America once again has a President who will step down peaceably when his time has come... unlike your traitorous Orange Sociopath.
You seem to forget Hillary. She kept insisting Trump and Putin colluded to beat her and even paid for the Steele Dossier (which was fake) to make Trump’s Presdiency hell.

You seem to forget Hillary. She kept insisting Trump and Putin colluded to beat her and even paid for the Steele Dossier (which was fake) to make Trump’s Presdiency hell.

Oh, I haven't forgotten, and neither should you, but after she was beaten, Shrillary...

1. conceded (albeit grudgingly) for the good of the Republic and the General Peace

2. attended the Inauguration of her opponent (even though it probably gave me a bunch of new gray hairs to do it)

...and she would have stepped-down in a Peaceful Transfer of Power had she been in-office at the time she was beaten.

That's the difference between someone capable of mustering a modicum of grace in extremis, and a sociopath focused upon his own unworthy self.

considering the countries that have a higher inflation rate than US: Britain, netherlands, Italy, Spain, and the euro zone.
Its a global condition.
The inflation rate in Trump's last year....1.4%

www.thebalance.com

US Inflation Rate by Year: 1929-2023

The U.S. inflation rate by year is the percentage of change in prices from one year to the next. It responds to business cycle phases and interest rates.
www.thebalance.com
www.thebalance.com

Who'd you vote for?

our economies are too interlinked with them, its the way its been and the way it will be.

Is that why European nations did better than FDR's Democrats recoving from the Depression????

Let's see.

The League of Nations collected data from many nations throughout the 1930s on industrial production, unemployment, national debt, and taxes.
How did Roosevelt's United States compare with other countries?

In all four of these key indexes the United States did very poorly, almost worse than any other nation in the study.

Most European nations handled the Great Depression better than the United States.​

World Economic Survey: Eighth Year, 1938/1939 (Geneva: League of Nations, 1939) p.128, quoted in "New Deal or Raw Deal?: How FDR's Economic Legacy Has Damaged America," by Burton W. Folsom Jr

Only need one: Trump is no longer POTUS.
Everyone has known what you are since a poster wrote how Democrats claim men can be pregnant…and you wrote:

“No Democrat has EVER said that, dope.”

So show me a quote from ANY Democrat saying that men can have kids.

Where Did This Begin? post 48

Then I eviscerated….as usual:

Democrat candidate for President, Julian Castro, definitively stated “he wants “trans women” to have access to “women’s reproductive rights,”abortion, as well.

Trans women or, as some would call them, men, cannot actually have an abortion as their bodies cannot be pregnant.”
According To Julián Castro, 'Trans Women' (Also Called Men) Have The Right To Abortion

“A few notes for attendees: 1. Please try to be as inclusive as possible in your language. Women and girls are not the only people who can get pregnant and need abortions." This is my fav: the Democrats are the party of science.....but they know that men can be pregnant, and need abortions, too.

“AOC explains trans men and nonbinary people can menstruate after referring to 'menstruating people'”

Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez said not only women menstruate, but also trans men and nonbinary people, responding to an earlier comment she made referring to "menstruating people."

"Trans men & non-binary people can also menstruate," Ocasio-Cortez tweeted, along with a screenshot of a Daily Mail headline that said: "AOC calls women 'menstruating people' while explaining the female body." AOC explains trans men and nonbinary people can menstruate after referring to 'menstruating people'

Image tagged in rachel levine,rachel levine is a man

An image tagged rachel levine,rachel levine is a man

imgflip.com

"Oregon forces all schools — elementary and up — to put 'menstrual products' in boys' bathrooms with 'instructions on how to use' them

NEWS

The law aims to 'affirm the right to menstrual dignity for transgender, intersex, nonbinary, and two-spirit students.'

Every public school in Oregon — including elementary institutions — will soon be required to provide tampons and other feminine products in boys' bathrooms with "instructions on how to use" them.

The controversial requirement is in accordance with the state's new
Menstrual Dignity Act, signed into law by Democratic Gov. Kate Brown last year, which mandates that menstrual products be made available in "every student bathroom."

Following the bill's passage, the Oregon Department of Education developed and distributed a "
Medical Dignity for Students" toolkit to aid local districts and set forth a phased plan for districts to meet the law's standards and requirements."

Oregon forces all schools — elementary and up — to put 'menstrual products' in boys' bathrooms with 'instructions on how to use' them

The law aims to 'affirm the right to menstrual dignity for transgender, intersex, nonbinary, and two-spirit students.'

www.theblaze.com

And you are never right.
Perfect record for a Democrat voter.

And then you did the same with infanticide and I smashed that in your face, too.

I wouldn't recommend our military, with it's current leadership, to anyone.

"had" being the operative word.

Like I said. The times they are a changin.

Didn't forget this. Did you? Russia aided Trump and Trump willingly accepted the aid. Some might say gleefully accepted the aid.

Here is what Hillary said after losing.

"Thank you so very much for being here. I love you all, too. Last night I congratulated Donald Trump and offered to work with him on behalf of our country.

I hope that he will be a successful president for all Americans. This is not the outcome we wanted or we worked so hard for, and I'm sorry we did not win this election for the values we share and the vision we hold for our country.

But I feel pride and gratitude for this wonderful campaign that we built together. This vast, diverse, creative, unruly, energized campaign. You represent the best of America, and being your candidate has been one of the greatest honors of my life.

I know how disappointed you feel, because I feel it too. And so do tens of millions of Americans who invested their hopes and dreams in this effort. This is painful, and it will be for a long time. But I want you to remember this.

Our campaign was never about one person, or even one election. It was about the country we love and building an America that is hopeful, inclusive, and big-hearted. We have seen that our nation is more deeply divided than we thought. But I still believe in America, and I always will. And if you do, then we must accept this result and then look to the future. Donald Trump is going to be our president. We owe him an open mind and the chance to lead. Our constitutional democracy enshrines the peaceful transfer of power.

We don't just respect that. We cherish it. It also enshrines the rule of law; the principle we are all equal in rights and dignity; freedom of worship and expression. We respect and cherish these values, too, and we must defend them."

Benedict Donald of course is a ungracious pig and could never bring himself to say such things.

Like I said. The times they are a changin.

Didn't forget this. Did you? Russia aided Trump and Trump willingly accepted the aid. Some might say gleefully accepted the aid.

Here is what Hillary said after losing.

"Thank you so very much for being here. I love you all, too. Last night I congratulated Donald Trump and offered to work with him on behalf of our country.

I hope that he will be a successful president for all Americans. This is not the outcome we wanted or we worked so hard for, and I'm sorry we did not win this election for the values we share and the vision we hold for our country.

But I feel pride and gratitude for this wonderful campaign that we built together. This vast, diverse, creative, unruly, energized campaign. You represent the best of America, and being your candidate has been one of the greatest honors of my life.

I know how disappointed you feel, because I feel it too. And so do tens of millions of Americans who invested their hopes and dreams in this effort. This is painful, and it will be for a long time. But I want you to remember this.

Our campaign was never about one person, or even one election. It was about the country we love and building an America that is hopeful, inclusive, and big-hearted. We have seen that our nation is more deeply divided than we thought. But I still believe in America, and I always will. And if you do, then we must accept this result and then look to the future. Donald Trump is going to be our president. We owe him an open mind and the chance to lead. Our constitutional democracy enshrines the peaceful transfer of power.

We don't just respect that. We cherish it. It also enshrines the rule of law; the principle we are all equal in rights and dignity; freedom of worship and expression. We respect and cherish these values, too, and we must defend them."

Benedict Donald of course is a ungracious pig and could never bring himself to say such things.

Weird, unless one is firmly ensconced in the Democrat Media Bubble and will not look outside of that cult -
one knows that was a complete fabrication.

Weird, unless one is firmly ensconced in the Democrat Media Bubble and will not look outside of that cult -
one knows that was a complete fabrication.

"The Russian government interfered in the 2016 presidential election in sweeping and systematic fashion. Evidence of Russian government operations began to surface in mid-2016. In June, the Democratic National Committee and its cyber response team publicly announced that Russian hackers had compromised its computer network. Releases of hacked materials—hacks that public reporting soon attributed to the Russian government—began that same month. Additional releases followed in July through the organization WikiLeaks, with further releases in October and November."

First, a Russian entity carried out a social media campaign that favored presidential candidate Donald J. Trump and disparaged presidential candidate Hillary Clinton. Second, a Russian intelligence service conducted computer-intrusion operations against entities, employees, and volunteers working on the Clinton Campaign and then released stolen documents. The investigation also identified numerous links between the Russian government and the Trump Campaign. Although the investigation established that the Russian government perceived it would benefit from a Trump presidency and worked to secure that outcome, and that the Campaign expected it would benefit electorally from information stolen and released through Russian efforts, the investigation did not establish that members of the Trump Campaign conspired or coordinated with the Russian government in its election interference activities. "

You can believe what ever network floats yer boat.

Forum List

Back