How many deaths are necessary before something should be banned?

I’ll be honest. I’d rather you not be a part of a well regulated militia. Then you try to kidnap my governor and Jan 6 us. Enough. We are on to you.

Yesterday I was watching how crooked Rudy won New York. He got the cops to start a riot against the current mayor at the time. It was racist too. No wonder trump and Rudy are buds.

View attachment 878083
I tried to kidnap a governor really?
I was nowhere near DC on Jan 6

And I never voted for Trump in fact if you didn't have the memory of a fucking goldfish you'd know that I have repeatedly said Trump was nothing but a malignant narcissistic megalomaniac.

But hey you voted for a senile of man and will vote for that senile old man again maybe that's way you can't just stick to the topic and start making up stories about people posting here.

I tried to kidnap a governor really?
I was nowhere near DC on Jan 6

And I never voted for Trump in fact if you didn't have the memory of a fucking goldfish you'd know that I have repeatedly said Trump was nothing but a malignant narcissistic megalomaniac.

But hey you voted for a senile of man and will vote for that senile old man again maybe that's way you can't just stick to the topic and start making up stories about people posting here.
Stocks good, unemployment good, unions killed it this year, inflation being fixed. Jobs numbers good.

Biden will fix the border.

The point is, that is one example of a common sense gun regulation that’s not already in place. You asked for an example, he gave you one, now you want to argue that it’s not a total solution? There is no total solution dude. But this would cut down on the number of us who are murdered every year.
NO, it would not criminals do not buy their firearms legally so no law will prevent them from buying illegal firearms, all it does is put roadblocks to normal citizens to get firearms.

NO, it would not criminals do not buy their firearms legally so no law will prevent them from buying illegal firearms, all it does is put roadblocks to normal citizens to get firearms.
Nothing we can do about them. We already have laws on the books for them.

We use your solution on them. Lock em up after they’ve already broken the law.

Nothing we can do about them. We already have laws on the books for them.

We use your solution on them. Lock em up after they’ve already broken the law.
And yet YOUR buddies the democrats don't do that. Progressive DAs and Judges do NOT lock up firearms criminals. They bargain away the firearms charges and seek less time for the other crimes. Then your democratic Governor Pardon them after they are convicted. Your political side does that.

And yet YOUR buddies the democrats don't do that. Progressive DAs and Judges do NOT lock up firearms criminals. They bargain away the firearms charges and seek less time for the other crimes. Then your democratic Governor Pardon them after they are convicted. Your political side does that.
You mean like Republican governor let this convicted murderer out?

Pardon me?

I’ll be honest. I’d rather you not be a part of a well regulated militia. Then you try to kidnap my governor and Jan 6 us. Enough. We are on to you.

Yesterday I was watching how crooked Rudy won New York. He got the cops to start a riot against the current mayor at the time. It was racist too. No wonder trump and Rudy are buds.

View attachment 878083
Delusional CONspriscy you have

The point is, that is one example of a common sense gun regulation that’s not already in place. You asked for an example, he gave you one, now you want to argue that it’s not a total solution? There is no total solution dude. But this would cut down on the number of us who are murdered every year.
thats one example of anpther ;aw that wont stop a criminal,,

when you come up with a law that will stop a criminal then we have something thats common sense,,

thats one example of anpther ;aw that wont stop a criminal,,

when you come up with a law that will stop a criminal then we have something thats common sense,,
There is no law except ban all guns.

Youre saying we can’t pass any common sense gun legislation that will mitigate murders because that legislation won’t stop criminals. Stop doing that. Stop asking for the impossible

Youre saying we can’t pass any common sense gun legislation that will mitigate murders because that legislation won’t stop criminals. Stop doing that. Stop asking for the impossible
that wont work,, they can just make their own,,

you should just stop asking for the impossible,,
and since everything you nazis have suggested has failed its time we try our idea and arm more poeple and secure our schools just like we secure government buildings and banks,,,

dont you think children are worth the same protections as our elected officials and financial institutions??

Criminals are the problem not Joe public.

that wont work,, they can just make their own,,

you should just stop asking for the impossible,,
and since everything you nazis have suggested has failed its time we try our idea and arm more poeple and secure our schools just like we secure government buildings and banks,,,

dont you think children are worth the same protections as our elected officials and financial institutions??
You need more guns? American civilians account for an estimated 393 million (about 46 percent) of the worldwide total of civilian held firearms, or about 120.5 firearms for every 100 American residents

You need more guns? American civilians account for an estimated 393 million (about 46 percent) of the worldwide total of civilian held firearms, or about 120.5 firearms for every 100 American residents
where did I say we need more guns??

how about you read what I said and respond to that??

No one wants to ban guns. We want background checks and common sense regulations. Same as we do for cars.
Bullshit.
We have background checks.

And when people illegally obtain guns you Leftards blow it off and say no big deal.

1703438538916.jpeg

Forum List

Back