How many deaths are necessary before something should be banned?

Downsizing to hit their profit goals. Happens all the time. Boo boo for bankers.
You don't down size if people are taking out loans. Now that we have that covered why are people not wanting to take out loans?

We can pass laws where a person wouldn’t dare buy a gun to give to someone else. Or do background checks better.
We already have laws so people won't "dare" to buy drugs, smuggle illegal aliens, smuggle drugs, rob stores, carjack people and kill other people. It's odd, those laws don't deter criminals from committing those actions on an hourly basis. About the only way even those laws would stop criminals is summary execution by the police immediately upon apprehension. Is that what you want?

I'm in favor of draconian penalties for straw purchasers and criminal gun possession and use. Starting with ten years in prison at hard labor for a first offense of straw purchasing, simple possession of a weapon by a felon and knowingly assisting a felon in a crime. Twenty years in prison for using a weapon of any sort in a crime and either the death penalty or life in prison without parole for killing someone while in the commission of a crime while armed. Those would be effective penalties. They wouldn't deter criminals from committing crimes because it's been proven that nothing will deter a criminal from being a criminal. BUT they will remove criminals from society so they cannot continue to commit crimes.

The point is, that is one example of a common sense gun regulation that’s not already in place. You asked for an example, he gave you one, now you want to argue that it’s not a total solution? There is no total solution dude. But this would cut down on the number of us who are murdered every year.

It isn't even the beginning of a solution....it does nothing.......

Wait. Were you wrong? You said All that is already in place. You are a liar. Explain what common sense regulations you want. (I know you won't though)

Lesh responded for me by saying. How about universal background checks on ALL gun purchases?

Was Lesh right? Is universal background checks on ALL gun purchases already in place? If you were wrong what you said to me why don't you admit it please.

Universal background checks are stupid.....and you know it. You and lesh both know they do nothing to stop mass public shooters who can pass any background check because they usually do not have a prior criminal record. If they do have a record, they simply steal the guns they use for the attack or use a straw buyer to get the guns....

Criminals do not go through any background check, they steal their guns or use straw buyers....straw buyers can pass any background check because they do not have a criminal record.

So, knowing this, why do lesh and sealybobo push for universal background checks? Because they know that if they can get gullible Americans to push through universal background checks, they can then come back and demand gun registration....

Gun registration is the actual goal of those pushing for universal background checks.

They know they can come back and claim that they can't know if a universal background check was done if they don't know who owns which guns in the first place....

So....they will be back demanding gun registration......which is what they want and need before they start banning and confiscating guns...

We already have laws so people won't "dare" to buy drugs, smuggle illegal aliens, smuggle drugs, rob stores, carjack people and kill other people. It's odd, those laws don't deter criminals from committing those actions on an hourly basis. About the only way even those laws would stop criminals is summary execution by the police immediately upon apprehension. Is that what you want?

I'm in favor of draconian penalties for straw purchasers and criminal gun possession and use. Starting with ten years in prison at hard labor for a first offense of straw purchasing, simple possession of a weapon by a felon and knowingly assisting a felon in a crime. Twenty years in prison for using a weapon of any sort in a crime and either the death penalty or life in prison without parole for killing someone while in the commission of a crime while armed. Those would be effective penalties. They wouldn't deter criminals from committing crimes because it's been proven that nothing will deter a criminal from being a criminal. BUT they will remove criminals from society so they cannot continue to commit crimes.

But if they actually used your penalties, which would actually lower the gun murder and crime rate.....how would they scare normal, gullible Americans about guns so those gullible Americans would give them the power to ban and confiscate guns?

Fuck off you gun nutter freak.

No one is taking anything away from anyone stupid
You aren't taking the guns out of hands of people who should not have them?

Under Bruen, which people can have their guns taken from them?

Are you saying any and all drug laws are pointless?

Are you saying some common sense drug laws wouldn’t work so don’t even try?

well like your gun laws it hasnt stopped a single criminal that wanted to do drugs,,

what other common sense drug laws do you suggest??
Are you kidding? I don’t know where to get cocaine. If I did it might destroy me. Thank god there’s a war on that drug.

Do you want to buy a gun? At least coke heads are only hurting themselves.

Are you kidding? I don’t know where to get cocaine. If I did it might destroy me. Thank god there’s a war on that drug.

Do you want to buy a gun? At least coke heads are only hurting themselves.
I've owned a gun for over 45 yrs and havent hurt a single person with one,,

and what does you being able to get cocaine have anything to do with what I said??

and you never answered about giving our children the same security our elected officials and financial institutions have,,

dont our children deserve that??

I've owned a gun for over 45 yrs and havent hurt a single person with one,,

and what does you being able to get cocaine have anything to do with what I said??

and you never answered about giving our children the same security our elected officials and financial institutions have,,

dont our children deserve that??
George Bush should have armed every Afghanistan woman and proved to us the only way to stop bad guys with guns is to arm more good guys. Or gals.

Forum List

Back