How many employees have bosses that applaud and reward them for doing nothing?

That seems to be the relationship between Republican leaders and their base.
Is that why the democrats didn't produce a budget?

When has President Obama not submitted a budget?
Don't know the difference between produce and submit, or that congress does the actual budget work?

the only budget that obama submitted was voted down by his own party.
Well, in all fairness, Harry "pass the cheddar" Reid knew if they actually did something, they'd then have to answer for it.

Don't know the difference between produce and submit, or that congress does the actual budget work?

That's a lie.

nope, he submitted one budget and it was voted down in the senate 99-1.

What's the point? Does the radical left assume that it's the government's job to "reward citizens (employees)? Maybe that's why the democrats keep that plantation mentality going.

CEOs are frequently rewarded for doing nothing.

You know ... I have noticed at a certain level of senior management ... It is not unusual to see totally incompetent people promoted.
Most of the time it moves them to a job where they are assigned little to do ... And frees up the spot they are leaving for more competent individuals.

It is funny though when you see a departmental vice president moved to division fleet president ... Because the division's vice president can get the job done and make sure the new president stays on the golf course instead of screwing things up.

We have a saying on the manufacturing shop floor, the 30 years I have worked full time

"Get these dumb mother fucking college kids off the floor, make them God damn pencil pushers, we don't care, Let us get it done"

That's a lie.

So, you're saying for a fact that President Obama has only submitted ONE budget since becoming president?

That's a lie.

So, you're saying for a fact that President Obama has only submitted ONE budget since becoming president?

didn't say that, I did not use the word "only", now, how many budget bills has he signed into law in the last 6 years?

That's a lie.

didn't say that, I did not use the word "only", now, how many budget bills has he signed into law in the last 6 years?

Here is what you said: "the only budget that obama submitted was voted down by his own party."

Them not doing what your dear leader wants IS doing the job I sent them there to do. We won, you lost, get the fuck over it.

Does anyone disagree that elected public servants are employees of the American public - specifically their constituency?

Yes, I agree that Obama is our employee and should start acting like he is.

He is "acting like he is" - for his constituency. What's the problem? Why do you hate the Constitution?

Amazingly enough, we are ALL his "constituency" once he's in office, even those of us who didn't vote for him.

He is president of the entire country, not just his constituency.

How is ANY President supposed to represent the entire country when the country has a large group of people that call themselves Republicans and those people HATE the President and want absolutely nothing to do with anything he does?

Kinda hard to represent the entire country when part of the country feels like you all do.

I want Obama to say fuck off to the Repuibs and do what I want him to do. He has been representing me just fine.

No one said he had to make everyone happy or get everyone to agree with him. But when the primary problem with him is that he doesn't respect the parameters of his job description, that's not acting like our employee.

Don't confuse Medicare, an entitlement program; you are entitled to it because you or your spouse paid for it through Social Security taxes,

Wrong.

Medicare is not paid in anyway with Social Security taxes. It's paid through it's own tax system. Look at your paycheck sometime, it's all right there.

with Medicaid which is a federal program for low-income, financially needy people, set up by the federal government and administered differently in each state..

Wrong again.

Medicaid is a STATE "and" federal program, with the states funding significant portions of it on their own. The states set the standards on who is eligible to receive Medicaid as well. Of the three big entitlement programs (Medicare, Soc Security, and Medicaid), Medicaid is EASILY the "least" federalized.

Before you debate issues you should first educate yourself

Look who's talking.

We have a saying on the manufacturing shop floor, the 30 years I have worked full time

"Get these dumb mother fucking college kids off the floor, make them God damn pencil pushers, we don't care, Let us get it done"

Exactly. College educated kids today are miles below an experienced employee. I don't care about your education, I prefer to hire based on hands-on experience. It does me no good knowing you can read a book to pass a test.

That's a lie.

Here is what you said: "the only budget that obama submitted was voted down by his own party."

then I misspoke. how many did he submit to congress?

Exactly. College educated kids today are miles below an experienced employee. I don't care about your education, I prefer to hire based on hands-on experience. It does me no good knowing you can read a book to pass a test.

I dunno man.... give me a Druid Philosopher any day!

That's a lie.

then I misspoke. how many did he submit to congress?

To my knowledge, he has submitted a budget to Congress for each year he was required to; however, I believe some of them were submitted late.

Forum List

Back