How Many Lives Would Have Been Saved Had we Tortured the Captured Paris Terrorist?

Would torture have saved any lives in Brussells today?

• No

Votes: 18 47.4%
  • Yes

Votes: 15 39.5%
  • I dunno

Votes: 5 13.2%

• Total voters
But obviously the Belgians did not take the threat seriously or they would have kept tabs on a terrorist from Syria.

As tot he OP, reading Social Marxist nonsens is torture to any rational person.

In order for enhanced interrogation to work, you have to have an idea what kind of information you're looking for. Without a specific plan, you'd be putting the subject under duress for the hell of it. In Vietnam, if you wanted specific information from a subject you'd throw his pal out of the helicopter (body bomb) and grab him with the same intentions. If you'd done it right he wouldn't know if the bird was five feet or five hundred feet off the floor. That got a few of them talking pretty fast.

Clinton says torture doesnt work; nonsense, of course it works.

But I also think we could have gotten the information out of the captured terrorist and saved a lot of lives today.

What say the rest of you?

"We" didn't capture him.
""WE"" belong to Interpol and NATO, Sammy.

So we can waltz into Belgium, flash our badges, and start torturing a Belgian prisoner?

Prove it.
IT is called 'cooperation in law enforcement' or 'mutual support in the War on Terror'.

Besides, it is a HYPOTHETICAL QUESTION, goof ball.

Clinton says torture doesnt work; nonsense, of course it works.

But I also think we could have gotten the information out of the captured terrorist and saved a lot of lives today.

What say the rest of you?

"We" didn't capture him.
""WE"" belong to Interpol and NATO, Sammy.

So we can waltz into Belgium, flash our badges, and start torturing a Belgian prisoner?

Prove it.
IT is called 'cooperation in law enforcement' or 'mutual support in the War on Terror'.

Besides, it is a HYPOTHETICAL QUESTION, goof ball.

Torture wouldn't have worked because all of his pals knew he was captured and all of his pals knew what he knew.

Why do you think the bombings occurred all of the sudden?

But obviously the Belgians did not take the threat seriously or they would have kept tabs on a terrorist from Syria.

As tot he OP, reading Social Marxist nonsens is torture to any rational person.

In order for enhanced interrogation to work, you have to have an idea what kind of information you're looking for. Without a specific plan, you'd be putting the subject under duress for the hell of it. In Vietnam, if you wanted specific information from a subject you'd throw his pal out of the helicopter (body bomb) and grab him with the same intentions. If you'd done it right he wouldn't know if the bird was five feet or five hundred feet off the floor. That got a few of them talking pretty fast.

I guess if it worked, then good, but I think the Islamic terrorist cadre is a bit harder than that, and you might have to get down to some basic motivations other than just saving their own lives. I think that most of them are chosen because they have given up on life and want to go to their reward. So you have to play with that a little bit to losen up their confidence in having Heaven awaiting them.

I guess if it worked, then good, but I think the Islamic terrorist cadre is a bit harder than that, and you might have to get down to some basic motivations other than just saving their own lives. I think that most of them are chosen because they have given up on life and want to go to their reward. So you have to play with that a little bit to losen up their confidence in having Heaven awaiting them.

Worked better with NVA than VC because NVA were mostly conscripts a long way from home while Cong were indoctrinated communists.

When did America get the option of torturing prisoners captured in France for committing crimes or terrorism in France or any other foreign nation?

When did America get the option of torturing prisoners captured in France for committing crimes or terrorism in France or any other foreign nation?

We are probably supposed to send in specially trained SEAL Teams for that......

INTERROGATOR: All right. You've been provided a lawyer. Do you waive your rights?

PARIS ATTACKER: I do.

INTERROGATOR: All right. Tell us where you were trained.

PARIS ATTACKER: I was trained in a camp in Syria. Here, I will point it out on a map for you.

INTERROGATOR: What was the nature of your training?

PARIS ATTACKER: I was first taught how to-

(JIMBOWIE bursts into room)

JIMBOWIE: WE MUST TORTURE THIS BASTARD UNTIL HE TALKS!!!

We are probably supposed to send in specially trained SEAL Teams for that......

We probably would have if Obama wasn't at a baseball game with the communists.

You know damned skippy that if Trump was in charge he would have ordered the SEALS in.

I didn't know the SEALS were trained in torture. It's a comfort to know they are.

Since 1935 the US has been a continuing criminal enterprise. The impostors in DC claim to have the authority to do whatever, whenever for whatever with impunity The so-called SCOTUS will look the other way in order to preserve and support the gargantuan bankrupt welfare/warfare police state.

Since 1935 the US has been a continuing criminal enterprise. The impostors in DC claim to have the authority to do whatever, whenever for whatever with impunity The so-called SCOTUS will look the other way in order to preserve and support the gargantuan bankrupt welfare/warfare police state.

In other words, Trump is just talking bullshit the way he always does and you are unable to give a sensible, rational or factual basis. Trump followers are suckers for his nonsense responses to critical situations.

Forum List

Back