How many of you think that Donald trump did not lie?

strebe

VIP Member
May 23, 2018
How many of you think Donald Trump did not lie? I know a lot of you think he did. But I think its Clinton people who are having a fit. I like Donald trump. I am not going to debate on him. Because I don't want people to think I am starting a war. I want to know how many of you supported him?

How many of you think Donald Trump did not lie? I know a lot of you think he did. But I think its Clinton people who are having a fit. I like Donald trump. I am not going to debate on him. Because I don't want people to think I am starting a war. I want to know how many of you supported him?

:cuckoo:

you mean you don't want people to know you're a liar, too?

Trump’s Lies vs. Your Brain

Who cares? The economy is doing great, thanks to Trump.

Lie about what??????????????

So let me ask how many Politicians (current) do not stretch the truth or lie outright? How many liberals tell the truth, do not engage in white lies or exaggerate the consequences of this or that? How many involved in mainstream media report fact and not their warped, slanted interpretation of current events? Just asking.

How many of you think that Donald trump did not lie

Many. I mean many millions. A lot more than we even know about because an average Trump supporter is mainly silent and not aggressive while his opponents keep screaming for 24/7 and do not mind to destroy everything around when they get a chance especially when somebody like Soros pays them for that.

Last edited:
So let me ask how many Politicians (current) do not stretch the truth or lie outright? How many liberals tell the truth, do not engage in white lies or exaggerate the consequences of this or that? How many involved in mainstream media report fact and not their warped, slanted interpretation of current events? Just asking.
There is a difference between “strretchibg the truth” and verging on sociopathy.

Lie about what? If Trump went fishing, he would catch the biggest, most beautiful 12 -lb Bass ever!

Believe me! It'd be Yuge!

^This is how Trump "lies".

He tells a good fish story, though. :04:

Most politicians stretch the truth or put a partisan spin on things

Trump outright lies. Facts are irrelevant to him. He believes conspiracy theories as gospel. Worse is he makes those who work for him support his lies

The good part is for someone who lies so much, he is not very good at it
Most of his lies are easily verified as false

Most politicians stretch the truth or put a partisan spin on things

Trump outright lies. Facts are irrelevant to him. He believes conspiracy theories as gospel. Worse is he makes those who work for him support his lies

The good part is for someone who lies so much, he is not very good at it
Most of his lies are easily verified as false
And this hurts you...how?

I wasn't a Trump supporter until he beat the hag. Since then, I think he's done a good job.

None of the bullshit bed wetting libturd vermin have ranted and wailed about since then makes a lick of difference.

/----/ What an idiotic open ended question.

"Did not lie..."

When?

Forum List

Back