How many of you think that Donald trump did not lie?

So let me ask how many Politicians (current) do not stretch the truth or lie outright? How many liberals tell the truth, do not engage in white lies or exaggerate the consequences of this or that? How many involved in mainstream media report fact and not their warped, slanted interpretation of current events? Just asking.
Most politicians stretch the truth or put a partisan spin on things

Trump outright lies. Facts are irrelevant to him. He believes conspiracy theories as gospel. Worse is he makes those who work for him support his lies

The good part is for someone who lies so much, he is not very good at it
Most of his lies are easily verified as false
And this hurts you...how?
It impacts the credibility of our President
His word and his assurances cannot be trusted

This destroys his ability to deal with Congress, businesses and foreign nations

How many of you think Donald Trump did not lie? I know a lot of you think he did. But I think its Clinton people who are having a fit. I like Donald trump. I am not going to debate on him. Because I don't want people to think I am starting a war. I want to know how many of you supported him?
Stop lying.

So let me ask how many Politicians (current) do not stretch the truth or lie outright? How many liberals tell the truth, do not engage in white lies or exaggerate the consequences of this or that? How many involved in mainstream media report fact and not their warped, slanted interpretation of current events? Just asking.

Trump outright lies. Facts are irrelevant to him. He believes conspiracy theories as gospel. Worse is he makes those who work for him support his lies

I asked how it hurts you.

Obama told us there are 58 states. Is that true?

As an American, it hurts when your president is no longer leader of the free world

Trump surrendered that

He never said that

He never said that

Yes he did...

As an American, it hurts when your president is no longer leader of the free world

Trump surrendered that
Bullshit, now you're just desperate for a comeback. Can't give me an answer, can you? You're done.

How many of you think Donald Trump did not lie? I know a lot of you think he did. But I think its Clinton people who are having a fit. I like Donald trump. I am not going to debate on him. Because I don't want people to think I am starting a war. I want to know how many of you supported him?

That is not an appropriate question. Of course he lied. He lies all of the time. Most are boastful, so while they have a measure of truth in them, the majority of his lies are merely self aggrandizing nonsense. The better question is how many of his lies have hurt people other than himself, and compared to the obummer, and clinton, who's lies hurt millions of people, trumps lies have hurt himself, and few others.

He never said that

Yes he did...

You lied

You said 58

politicians stretch the truth or put a partisan spin on things
"If you like your doctor you can keep him"

How much less did he say we'd be paying with Obamacare?

OK
Let’s look at that one

98 percent of people kept their existing insurance plan if they wanted it.

Now that's a lie.

All plans that did not cover pregnancy were void and new plans for males had to be changed.

98 percent of Americans kept their existing plans

Lie about what???

He never said that

Yes he did...

You lied

You said 58

What part of 57 with one more to go do you not get? 57 + 1 = 58 if my math serves me right.

Forum List

Back