• 10 or more

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • China is always right

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Uncensored2008

Libertarian Radical
Feb 8, 2011
It dawns on me that I know no one personally who has died of Wuhan, nor have a talked to anyone who knows someone who died from it. I know people who have died from heart attacks, from diabetes, from cirrhosis of the liver, kidney failure, epilepsy, but not even one Wuhan death.

It dawns on me that I know no one personally who has died of Wuhan, nor have a talked to anyone who knows someone who died from it. I know people who have died from heart attacks, from diabetes, from cirrhosis of the liver, kidney failure, epilepsy, but not even one Wuhan death.
They say we have 3 cases here but for some reason no one knows who they are or will say who they are.

Heck, I don't personally know anyone who has died from the regular flu.......... So what's your point?

Wait. Some places are only just now seeing their first cases.
Can't wait. People are being ruined while the filthy democrat scum call for another pre-failed investigation.
There damned sure needs to be some firm answers why we are now the global epicenter of the pandemic. It's clear Trump will never seek explanations that may point to his own actions.

My son is an ER doctor at one of the busiest hospitals in NYC. He's seen quite a few die and recently they've been young people too.

Can't wait. People are being ruined while the filthy democrat scum call for another pre-failed investigation.
There damned sure needs to be some firm answers why we are now the global epicenter of the pandemic. It's clear Trump will never seek explanations that may point to his own actions.
Fake news. You have Movid20.

Go out in public and touch stuff since you think this is nothing.

Go out in public and touch stuff since you think this is nothing.
I have been going out. Let's see, in the past week I have:
Taken my wife to an out of town doctor.
Gone to walk in the park.
Gotten gas twice.
Went to grocery store 3 times.
Went to conv. store twice.

This is just about normal for us. I have however kept my distance from people, which by the way, is normal for me also.

They say we have 3 cases here but for some reason no one knows who they are or will say who they are.

I'm not saying the Wuhan virus is a hoax. I THINK I know two people who had it in the December, early January time frame, but they both recovered. I'm focused on deaths. Is this really what we are being told it is?

Zero, the same that I knew who were killed by illegal Mexicans.

My son is an ER doctor at one of the busiest hospitals in NYC. He's seen quite a few die and recently they've been young people too.

Unbelievable.

The OP simply wants to use the term "Wuhan virus" because he's got a hole to fill each day.

Otherwise, the thread has no meaning to him.

I'm not convinced of that. I think this has been around since December, just no one knew what to call it. My boss had a cough and fever that went on for 5 weeks. He'd get better, then relapse. There were no tests, but based on symptoms, he had it. He is in his late 50's. Our CFO also had it, same set of symptoms, lasted in her over 3 weeks. She is in her 60's.

Heck, I don't personally know anyone who has died from the regular flu.......... So what's your point?

I do.

Forum List

Back