How may your life be impacted by the Wall? Why haven’t Democrats been able to explain this?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
I’m certain Democrats and the Left can enlighten us on this...they must have a laundry list of reasons their life will suck as a result of the Wall....I mean, if I opposed the Wall and was as hostile as the Left is about it I’d easily be able to tell you how it would affect me personally.
Had we a functional wall all along....
Would Mollie Tibbetts still be alive?
Would our healthcare system be such a joke?
Would our public education have gone to shit?
Would communities look like South American super shitholes?
Would wages be stagnant for low to middle earners?
Would we have as many drunk and or uninsured drivers on our roadways?
Would foreign minded voters determine American elections?
Would 12-40 million illegal aliens be here?

Lay it on us Lefties.

I’m certain Democrats and the Left can enlighten us on this...they must have a laundry list of reasons their life will suck as a result of the Wall....I mean, if I opposed the Wall and was as hostile as the Left is about it I’d easily be able to tell you how it would affect me personally.

Lay it on us Lefties.
You post about this every day and you still don’t understand the other side of the argument? That means you either aren’t listening or you don’t care. Either way, why are you wasting everybodies time with the broken record?

Lay it on us Lefties.
You post about this every day and you still don’t understand the other side of the argument? That means you either aren’t listening or you don’t care. Either way, why are you wasting everybodies time with the broken record?
There is no other side to the argument. There are only lies.

Lay it on us Lefties.

Huh? Evidently you had enough time to post in the thread...go figure.

Lay it on us Lefties.

It is not a mandatory requirement that you open and post in this thread....you know that...right?
“The other side of the argument”?
Do you mean your side that goes like this?
“it feels good to help foreign degenerates with other people’s money and we need brown slaves”

Lay it on us Lefties.

It would be difficult to virtue signal about how anti-American they are if they didn't oppose something so pro-America.

I'm no better off with the wall, so fuck it.

You live in north North Dakota?

No, likely retired or runs a business that exploits slave labor.
Loser just hates non whites, and I have no idea what you're problem is, nor do I give a rat's ass.

Less than 1% of my state's pop is estimated to be an illegal immigrant, and that includes children who have been apprehended by DHS and placed in a relative or other caregiver's household. Potholes have more of an effect on my life.

Loser just hates non whites, and I have no idea what you're problem is, nor do I give a rat's ass.

Less than 1% of my state's pop is estimated to be an illegal immigrant, and that includes children who have been apprehended by DHS and placed in a relative or other caregiver's household. Potholes have more of an effect on my life.

Mm, must have be the business owner who needs slave labor then. That really hit a nerve.

might as well call the wall, the court for the next few years - aside from the congressional issue Trump has to deal with, Texas land owners are already filing law suits to protect their land.

TOLD YA !!!!!!!!!!

Also, it’s a huge sign of your weakness to go right at the “hates non-white” crap. Weak and cowardly. They type who thinks like that is neither retired, nor a business owner. The type of womanly man who says that crap is typicall a lazy “sit at home” who collects food stamp and gets free internet. You don’t even live in a border state so you admit you are clueless.

might as well call the wall, the court for the next few years - aside from the congressional issue Trump has to deal with, Texas land owners are already filing law suits to protect their land.

TOLD YA !!!!!!!!!!

Haha...WHOOPSIE.
Except it’s not their land at all...
Roosevelt Reservation - Wikipedia
One day you’ll be right about something...I just know it.

Three Texas landowners and an environmental group filed the first lawsuit on Friday challenging U.S. President Donald Trump'snational emergency declaration aimed at freeing up billions of dollars to build a wall along the U.S. border with Mexico, the consumer advocacy group Public Citizen said.

The lawsuit, brought in federal court in the District of Columbia, claims the south Texas landowners were told by the U.S. government that it would seek to build a border wall on their properties if money for the project were available in 2019, Public Citizen said in a statement.

go back to sleep for a few years .........

TOLD YA !!!!!!!!!!

Haha...WHOOPSIE.
Except it’s not their land at all...
Roosevelt Reservation - Wikipedia
One day you’ll be right about something...I just know it.

Three Texas landowners and an environmental group filed the first lawsuit on Friday challenging U.S. President Donald Trump'snational emergency declaration aimed at freeing up billions of dollars to build a wall along the U.S. border with Mexico, the consumer advocacy group Public Citizen said.

The lawsuit, brought in federal court in the District of Columbia, claims the south Texas landowners were told by the U.S. government that it would seek to build a border wall on their properties if money for the project were available in 2019, Public Citizen said in a statement.

go back to sleep for a few years .........

Cool, and I can sue you for that post you just posted.
See how this works....Humberto?

Well drop a couple of hits of vitamin A and listen to it with headphones on and your life will be impacted.....

Ops. Wrong Wall

Never mind.

In reality, probably not much at all. Neither will immigration, drug smuggling, people smuggling, gang violence or the host of other problems it's construction is said to be the fix for.

Lay it on us Lefties.
There is no other side to the argument. There are only lies.
There is always another perspective. You don’t have to agree with it but it would give you a much more credible stance if you actually displayed an understanding about it instead of continuously misrepresenting it’s position. That’s where the lies and misinformation comes from. You are part of the problem

Lay it on us Lefties.

Huh? Evidently you had enough time to post in the thread...go figure.
Yes, I engage with hard headed partisan hacks at times. I enjoy the debate and challenging their views as one sided as they may be. I’ve cracked a few

Forum List

Back