How much did comey get paid

Do you think this non story is going to change anything? The undecideds and independents need to see more before they condemn hillary. You guys have been doing this for 30 years. Let's spend another $7 mill. Doesn't the guy have better things to do?
That silly. You are talking about independents, not Democrat hacks.

Even if you saw Hillary over a dead body with a smoking gun her her hands, you would call it a vast right-wing conspiracy.

Do you think this non story is going to change anything? The undecideds and independents need to see more before they condemn hillary. You guys have been doing this for 30 years. Let's spend another $7 mill. Doesn't the guy have better things to do?

Even if you saw Hillary over a dead body with a smoking gun her her hands, you would call it a vast right-wing conspiracy.
Im not talking about you and me who have decided. I say the independents wontcare about news comey may or may not have in a couple months

One thing's for sure, whoever is on hillary's security detail couldn't have been paid enough yesterday. Imagine the tantrum she threw at all the 'little people' around her for whom she has such famous disdain.

Im not talking about you and me who have decided. I say the independents wontcare about news comey may or may not have in a couple months
FFS Sealy, I know that. That was my point! They are independents, not hacks. By definition, they can be influenced by issues exactly like being under FBI investigation for serious matter involving national security and that's exact;y what the Beast's problem is.

FFS Sealy, I know that. That was my point! They are independents, not hacks. By definition, they can be influenced by issues exactly like being under FBI investigation for serious matter involving national security and that's exact;y what the Beast's problem is.
We shall see

for his scam today?

there are emails....we don't know what they are and we're not telling you....

and he only tells the GOP hacks in the House....

11 days before the election.

he should investigate donald bribing prosecutors

and he should lose his job for trying to allow putin to manipulate our election by helping dumb donald.
Its been proven that he sent emails to both parties in the House...

Is it so hard for people like you to believe that others want to do what is right to correct a mistake?

normal people know there was no mistake

normal people know he is intentionally inserting himself into a presidential election and the benefitiacy is a sociopath.
So, when do 'normal' people think that the FBI should cease doing their job? At what point do normal people think that the FBI should hide investigations into candidates?

At what date does investigations into possible illegal activities of candidates become malfeasance? Apparently you do think that Trump should be able to shoot someone on the street and not have the voters care - you think that it should be concealed from them that it might have even happened.

for his scam today?

and he should lose his job for trying to allow putin to manipulate our election by helping dumb donald.

You know I like you, you know I respect you, but with this post you sound like those conservatives who were whining back in July when Comey suggested there was nothing prosecutable. And to suggest that he took monies other than his salary is a very strong accusation, slanderous if you can't back it up...

Is this inconvenient for the Clinton camp? You bet. Is it an unusual breach of protocol? According to the DOJ and Loretta Lynch it is. Is it an attempt to influence the election? I doubt it. Do you know what it definitely is? It's just about the first bit or transparency we've seen form this administration that claimed they were going to be the most transparent ever.

You should be proud.

for his scam today?

Blame Weiner and his pecker.

why?

oh...we're looking at emails. they might not have anything to do with anything...and they might be the same emails we already looked at....

but we'll fuck with the election on behalf of russia, anyway. :cuckoo:

What do you think should be done?

for his scam today?

He only tells the GOP in the House...WRONG

Allowing Putin to manipulate the election...WRONG What proof do you have that it is Russia. Assange says it is not

No declares the emails are bonafide...just that they don't like them being open to the public.

Too bad..so sad...LMAO.

why?

oh...we're looking at emails. they might not have anything to do with anything...and they might be the same emails we already looked at....

You believe that Comey reopened the investigation on mrs bill because he "might" have something? Because there "could be" something damning? Because he doesn't have any idea what the info is so he's reopening the investigation "just in case"? :lol: :lol:

Russia? Oh wait, you believe the spin don't you? Podesta got hit with a password hack email. You might want to put a sock in your pie hole until you have all the facts, ma'am.

why?

You believe that Comey reopened the investigation on mrs bill because he "might" have something? Because there "could be" something damning? Because he doesn't have any idea what the info is so he's reopening the investigation "just in case"? :lol: :lol:

Russia? Oh wait, you believe the spin don't you? Podesta got hit with a password hack email. You might want to put a sock in your pie hole until you have all the facts, ma'am.
I agree with you, Zoom. He wouldn't stick his neck out like this unless their was somethin irrefutable there that indicated someone was lying, hiding or something egregious.

for his scam today?

We should have waited to release that trump tape. Maybe we got more
Lol, your butt hurt is very amusing. Made my weekend! Lol
She is a treasonous bitch that will go to jail under president Trump.

Huge October surprise.

Comey made a mistake, in my opinion. His mistake was not recommending indictment. I think he didn't want to effect the election plus Lynch wasn't going to do anything after her meeting, illegal in my opinion, with Billy.

But now with new information he realizes he can't let a criminal perhaps with the Presidency. If she does it is over, corruption wins.

I support Clinton and I would have loved charges to brought up...

Here what the pre trial would look like....

Defendant: Does the Prosecution have any proof of criminal Intent?

Judge: Do you have evidence of criminal Intent?

Prosecution : No

Judge: Case Close and I would like to warn the Prosecution of their behaviour.

Huge October surprise.

Comey made a mistake, in my opinion. His mistake was not recommending indictment. I think he didn't want to effect the election plus Lynch wasn't going to do anything after her meeting, illegal in my opinion, with Billy.

But now with new information he realizes he can't let a criminal perhaps with the Presidency. If she does it is over, corruption wins.

Regardless of what Comey says, intent is not written into the law, nor can that be gauged by anyone other than the defendant.

You accidentally drive your car into a crowd, you had no intent so you may not be charged with murder but you certainly will be charged with manslaughter.

for his scam today?

We should have waited to release that trump tape. Maybe we got more
Lol, your butt hurt is very amusing. Made my weekend! Lol
She is a treasonous bitch that will go to jail under president Trump.
Rubbing your nose in it is going to be so much fun after election day.

You'll be analysing it for years wondering what if trump didn't scare off and offend all the women, blacks, Muslims, foreigners, gays. He coulda won

I think you hit the nail on the head exactly. Exactly why he didn't recommend indictment in July. He knew that you people would explode in anger. I assume violence will follow.

Now I think he realizes his mistake. She is a criminal. New evidence has surfaced proving the fact. So at least he maybe now he has all the evidence he needs.

As for him just telling the Republicans they are the one that referred her lying to congress to the FBI. We damn well know the democrats wouldn't do it.

What evidence ("She is a criminal. New evidence has surfaced proving the fact")?

"evidence which is sufficiently useful to prove something important in a trial. However, probative value of proposed evidence must be weighed by the trial judge against prejudicing in the minds of jurors toward the opposing party or criminal defendant"
Legal Dictionary - Law.com

184008_10150249374746650_3093416_n.jpg

Clinton's emails upset Republicans so much you'd think they gave poor people health insurance or some other "Nasty woman" thing like safeguarding Social Security and Medicare or something heinous like that .

Huge October surprise.

Regardless of what Comey says, intent is not written into the law, nor can that be gauged by anyone other than the defendant.

You accidentally drive your car into a crowd, you had no intent so you may not be charged with murder but you certainly will be charged with manslaughter.

"Your accidentally" disproves your argument, herein is the issue, some of which may support you opinion and some will not:

Actus Reus Non Facit Reum Nisi Mens Sit Rea Definition

for his scam today?

You actually believed Hillary Clinton when she said Comey only told GOP members of the House? She lied again, Jillian! It's what she does. Do yourself a favor and stop being Charlie Brown trying to kick the football!

Forum List

Back