How often do you practice with your guns?

`
I'm fortunate insofar I've had some excellent guys who train and practice with me, in both handguns and rifles. My primary handgun trainer was an ex-cop. As I also have a Wisconsin CCL, the chances of me actually using a handgun in non-standard conditions, meaning as a defensive/offensive weapon in tense situations, around other people and in potentially confined areas, a lot of the training is mental as well as physical.
`
I prefer high explosives, really turns me on...

It's really interesting after you have shot a few 1000's rounds of ammo, you need to practice more if not LE in stress live action moving black man scenarios.
The human body is way bigger than a 1.5 inch circle at 100-300 feet/yards. If you hit the black circle 80 percent of the time
most thangs are dying when you shot. A human head is large, the body is 20 times larger than that area to hit.

NSfQMM4.png

If after shooting 500 rounds and you can't hit the paper size of 11x17. You're FFS! An NRA Gun Nutter. Claiming BS Masturbation views in public. TO justify your weak mental needs to be
shooting guns all the time.

btw: Most human shootings are done in under 75 feet. Most in the 40 foot zones.

Actually most self defense gunfights happen within 10 to 20 feet.
I was giving NRA master shooters more ways to explain how they missed these targets.
After so much practice. @ under 50 feet or less.

`
I'm fortunate insofar I've had some excellent guys who train and practice with me, in both handguns and rifles. My primary handgun trainer was an ex-cop. As I also have a Wisconsin CCL, the chances of me actually using a handgun in non-standard conditions, meaning as a defensive/offensive weapon in tense situations, around other people and in potentially confined areas, a lot of the training is mental as well as physical.
`

Nothing better than a 5.56 and forty lbs of tannerite.

Add a NVS and hogs and you have the makings of a hell of a good time.

Last edited:
It's really interesting after you have shot a few 1000's rounds of ammo, you need to practice more if not LE in stress live action moving black man scenarios.
The human body is way bigger than a 1.5 inch circle at 100-300 feet/yards. If you hit the black circle 80 percent of the time
most thangs are dying when you shot. A human head is large, the body is 20 times larger than that area to hit.

NSfQMM4.png

If after shooting 500 rounds and you can't hit the paper size of 11x17. You're FFS! An NRA Gun Nutter. Claiming BS Masturbation views in public. TO justify your weak mental needs to be

I was giving NRA master shooters more ways to explain how they missed these targets.

The answer is obvious.

`
I live out in the boonies on about 70 acres of mostly wooded land. However, I do have a small 300 yard range I use almost daily, even if for only 15 to 20 minutes of practice. Generally though, I practice with my hand guns, in various positions, standing and moving. I'm not half bad I've been told. How about you?
`
Wish I had your situation. I'd still be out shooting. I hadn't been out shooting in a couple years, so I decided to pass along my guns to my kids who still hunt.

NSfQMM4.png

The answer is obvious.
glasses?

`
`

I just grow forty acres of red wheat..

`
I live out in the boonies on about 70 acres of mostly wooded land. However, I do have a small 300 yard range I use almost daily, even if for only 15 to 20 minutes of practice. Generally though, I practice with my hand guns, in various positions, standing and moving. I'm not half bad I've been told. How about you?
`

Any time I want to. I have some AR500 steel plates hanging 75 yards up the hill behind my house, two 5-gallon buckets of 9mm brass, and about 300 pounds of wheel weights for casting bullets.

During warmer weather, I usually go to the public range outside of town once a week. They have a covered place with benches and target holders at 25. 50, 75, 100, and 200 yards. The benches are nice because I can use the lead-sled and sandbags for some precision shooting.

I'm currently reloading my own 9mm, 44 magnum, British 303, 30-06, and 8mm Mauser.

`
`

Any time I want to. I have some AR500 steel plates hanging 75 yards up the hill behind my house, two 5-gallon buckets of 9mm brass, and about 300 pounds of wheel weights for casting bullets.

During warmer weather, I usually go to the public range outside of town once a week. They have a covered place with benches and target holders at 25. 50, 75, 100, and 200 yards. The benches are nice because I can use the lead-sled and sandbags for some precision shooting.

I'm currently reloading my own 9mm, 44 magnum, British 303, 30-06, and 8mm Mauser.
Do you roll on the ground and live fire?

NSfQMM4.png

Correct. The "21 foot rule." An attacker armed with a knife can cover 21 feet in 1.5 seconds. That's the standard range for LEO qualification.

`
`

Only when I get a piece of hot brass down my shirt.

`
`

For what?

`
`

For what?
HE

`
`

For what?
HE

He who?
Why do I feel like this is a knock knock joke?

`
`

Gun Nutters could save money if they practice like this....

`
`

Liberal gun range?

For what?
HE

He who?
High Explosives can be made from...red wheat,,,

For what?
HE

He who?
High Explosives can be made from...red wheat,,,

Anarchist cook book fan are you?

`
`

Liberal gun range?

Looks like South or Central America, or somewhere in Asia.

Forum List

Back