How Republicans will turn Obama into a "Great American President"

'k... gotta admit...

even after Obama, Carter will remain the absolute worst president in recent U.S. history...

shortly followed by dumb-fuck assholes LBJ and GWB...

Last edited:
See what I mean? These idiot Republicans think by attacking me they somehow "win".

If their party had something to offer this country, they would. But what do they have to offer?

Education? no

Science? no

economics? no

Building something? no

They even try to lure liberals from Blue States to come and work in their failed states. Because they can't find the skill or knowledge among their own base. That's just the brutal truth. You have to stick GOP nose into their failure and rub it in really good to keep them from leaving it in the house. Playing nice only eggs them on.

See what I mean? These idiot Republicans think by attacking me they somehow "win".

If their party had something to offer this country, they would. But what do they have to offer?

Education? no

Science? no

economics? no

Building something? no

They even try to lure liberals from Blue States to come and work in their failed states. Because they can't find the skill or knowledge among their own base. That's just the brutal truth. You have to stick GOP nose into their failure and rub it in really good to keep them from leaving it in the house. Playing nice only eggs them on.

lol... oh yeah... the Dems are sooooo much better'n that...

yeah... right... ;-)

We have a unique admission from rdean here. He is acknowledging Obama is not a great President and will need Republicans screwing up to become so.

I wonder when he will realize that even that won't make him great.

Education? no

Science? no

economics? no

Building something? no

not our fault you don't want to listen to the message. But pretending there is no message, doesn't make it disappear.

You can't make those advocating limited government disappear. Even killing us will only prove our point.

Education? no

Science? no

economics? no

Building something? no

so why do so many educated liberals go and take up the jobs in those uneducated backwards red states?......would living there be worth it?.....why do they go Dean?....what is the lure?....

Education? no

Science? no

economics? no

Building something? no

so why do so many educated liberals go and take up the jobs in those uneducated backwards red states?......would living there be worth it?.....why do they go Dean?....what is the lure?....

That's an easy one. Less competition, money and the chance to be a big fish in a little pond.

Education? no

Science? no

economics? no

Building something? no

not our fault you don't want to listen to the message. But pretending there is no message, doesn't make it disappear.

You can't make those advocating limited government disappear. Even killing us will only prove our point.

Limited government? What does that even mean without good schools or jobs? Go ahead. Live in a rusty trailer. But that's not for me. I don't like liberals subsidizing ignorant right wingers. Especially when those same right wingers are screaming about the "takers".

We have a unique admission from rdean here. He is acknowledging Obama is not a great President and will need Republicans screwing up to become so.

I wonder when he will realize that even that won't make him great.

Lie alert. I never said that. Just because he doesn't NEED it, doesn't mean racist and ignorant Republicans aren't helping.

Attacking a populist makes them more relevant and the attacker seem like a toady to the ivory tower douches.

What has Obama done that's actually popular?

Oh, I don't know. How about:

Obama ended the war in Iraq
Saved the Auto industry
Helped the stock market break records
Took out Bin Laden after Republicans let him go and stopped looking for him
Showed a lot of restraint even when Republicans were attacking his wife and his dead mother
He even managed to get a 20 billion commitment from BP before Republicans stopped this administration from investigating all the Americans that died in the platform blow up and the destruction of our gulf.

Attacking a populist makes them more relevant and the attacker seem like a toady to the ivory tower douches.

What has Obama done that's actually popular?

Oh, I don't know. How about:

Obama ended the war in Iraq
Saved the Auto industry
Helped the stock market break records
Took out Bin Laden after Republicans let him go and stopped looking for him
Showed a lot of restraint even when Republicans were attacking his wife and his dead mother
He even managed to get a 20 billion commitment from BP before Republicans stopped this administration from investigating all the Americans that died in the platform blow up and the destruction of our gulf.
If you're relying on Republicans to make Obama great, then the dream is dead. It was a pipe dream anyway.

Republicans only make themselves look worse.

just one little question, on one of your many journeys across this great spectrum of unfathomable expanse of bandwidth..., where did you lose your mind ?

i am guessing it is under that apple tree where you were relaxing, disputing gravity is a fact, and watching Humpty Dumpty teetering on the wall. :lmao:

nothing can turn a failed chicago community activist into a successful President but the fertile imaginations of left-wing nutjobs in denial

Education? no

Science? no

economics? no

Building something? no

That's an easy one. Less competition, money and the chance to be a big fish in a little pond.

yea im sure thats it.....if some engineer in my State making say 150 thousand a year goes to Texas for 165 thousand a year....is that 15 thousand worth it to put up with those uneducated Texans and their lifestyle?...come on Dean admit the real reason they go.....its because in those "lessor" States they are not being taxed to death and they know that where they are moving they have basically the same standard of living.....be honest once in your life.....

yea im sure thats it.....if some engineer in my State making say 150 thousand a year goes to Texas for 165 thousand a year....is that 15 thousand worth it to put up with those uneducated Texans and their lifestyle?...come on Dean admit the real reason they go.....its because in those "lessor" States they are not being taxed to death and they know that where they are moving they have basically the same standard of living.....be honest once in your life.....

he's a left-wing nutjob; being honest isnt in his genetic make-up

Republicans only make themselves look worse.

just one little question, on one of your many journeys across this great spectrum of unfathomable expanse of bandwidth..., where did you lose your mind ?

i am guessing it is under that apple tree where you were relaxing, disputing gravity is a fact, and watching Humpty Dumpty teetering on the wall. :lmao:

Notice, you didn't disagree. Personal attacks are the sign of a loser.

Explain to me why corporations in Blue States aren't going to Red States to lure workers away.

No, just kidding. We already know why.

Forum List

Back