How the hell does Hillary plan to pay for FREE College, FREE Childcare & FREE universal healthcare?

Did anyone happen to answer my question asking where Clinton said she wanted free child care?

I know she wants universal pre-school, but I would appreciate a link to her saying she wants free child care.

Where is the money for this vote purchase going to come from?

The government knows you have too much money and will take what they think is fair.

Yup. Simple really.

Nothing is free. We taxpayers pay for it all. Nice to know Hitlery thinks we want to give out more free stuff.

What a generous SOB she is. Generous with other peoples money.

Color me shocked.

What part of illiminate personal income tax do you not understand?

When I spoke of Ted Cruz and Rand Paul and Marco Rubio, you made the bogus claim, "They called for restructuring the tax code, or eliminating the IRS completely, collecting taxes on what we spend - not what we make."

That was a lie. ALL THREE candidates had a personal income tax in their tax plans, as I proved. Your claim was total bullshit.

And a personal income tax return has to be filed with the IRS. Under any other name it will still be the IRS.

If you are wondering how you ended up getting smoked in this topic, it's because you walked unarmed into a fight with an old school fiscal conservative with a flamethrower.
Says the jackass who claims this thread was about skin color & not spending.

Sounds like a flaming libtard rather than a conservative to me.

HILLAREEZ GIVING NEGROES FREE STUFF!

(clutches tax expenditures)
Injecting race already? Losing & tossing the hail Mary eh?
We all know that is what this is about. Don't pretend it isn't.
I created the thread so I know what it is about fucktard. It is about MASSIVE SPENDING not the color of someone's skin.

Fucking dick.
O'rly?

See here:
She can't. She will be paying to rebuild and resupply the cities she let the BLM destroy.

The government knows you have too much money and will take what they think is fair.

Yup. Simple really.

Nothing is free. We taxpayers pay for it all. Nice to know Hitlery thinks we want to give out more free stuff.

Color me shocked.
So I take it you are also opposed to tax deductions, credits, and exemptions. They are paid for with other people's money, too, after all. Higher tax rates and deficit spending.

And yet I NEVER hear any pseudo-cons screaming about all that free stuff on here.

But give a negro an EBT card, watch out!

Oh, excuse me. We can't say "negro". It's politically incorrect with pseudo-cons. We have to say "low income earner" and wink.

That's why Republicans heavily favor tax expenditures. They are a hidden way to increase the debt load on every American with very few people catching on. Then they get to stand in front of a microphone and whine about negroes on food stamps and actually get the rubes they showered all those tax expenditures on to bleev its the darkies' fault we're so deep in debt.

Nice dodge... the question is till pending though G.. did you or did you not take the mortgage deduction?

I'll go first. I did.
I already answered that. See post 37.

Now answer my question. Do you support the MID going away?

I don't care... my house is paid for. And here's a thought, you can live by your principles and refuse to take the MID.

What part of illiminate personal income tax do you not understand?

When I spoke of Ted Cruz and Rand Paul and Marco Rubio, you made the bogus claim, "They called for restructuring the tax code, or eliminating the IRS completely, collecting taxes on what we spend - not what we make."

That was a lie. ALL THREE candidates had a personal income tax in their tax plans, as I proved. Your claim was total bullshit.

And a personal income tax return has to be filed with the IRS. Under any other name it will still be the IRS.

If you are wondering how you ended up getting smoked in this topic, it's because you walked unarmed into a fight with an old school fiscal conservative with a flamethrower.
I don't give a fuck what you were posting about. Like a good little lib, you want more taxes and more spending, with zero accountability. Like a good little communist, you want to steal my earnings and waste it on shit. Like a good little marxist, you want to bow down to a huge, bankrupt government and say "yes sir, can you take some more?"
Fyi, Rubio, Cruz, or Paul did not secure a nomination to run for president. Therefore, their plans, like your rambling posts, are irrelevant.

Not from you.

You don't earn enough.

That's the point, cons and GOPs and trumps, we don't want YOUR money or your GUNS.

We want the wealth that has been systematically moved to the top over 3 decades of closing factories and lowering taxes on the wealthily.
Yet none of the liberals tax plans reflect that view. King Obama babbled endlessly about the one percent, yet refuses to offer a plan that addresses the 1%. They need to focus on the .01%, but since they are full of shit, they never will.

Yup. Simple really.

Color me shocked.
So I take it you are also opposed to tax deductions, credits, and exemptions. They are paid for with other people's money, too, after all. Higher tax rates and deficit spending.

And yet I NEVER hear any pseudo-cons screaming about all that free stuff on here.

I sure am. Give anyone an EBT card and watch out.

Yup. Simple really.

Color me shocked.

Why do you keep bringing up "Negroes"?

That's why Republicans heavily favor tax expenditures. They are a hidden way to increase the debt load on every American with very few people catching on. Then they get to stand in front of a microphone and whine about negroes on food stamps and actually get the rubes they showered all those tax expenditures on to bleev its the darkies' fault we're so deep in debt.

Nice dodge... the question is till pending though G.. did you or did you not take the mortgage deduction?

I'll go first. I did.

I don't care... my house is paid for. And here's a thought, you can live by your principles and refuse to take the MID.
I am paying for the MID by being forced to pay higher home prices and higher tax rates. So it would be stupid for me not to take it. I have no choice.

I live by my principles by supporting fiscally conservative candidates who want to eliminate tax expenditures.

Yup. Simple really.

Color me shocked.

Because he thinks everyone is a racist that doesn't agree with him. And he's another idiot who see's racists under every bush. Doubt he'd know a real racist if one bit him in the ass.

After all. He thinks he's the smartest fucker in any room and everyone else is a piss drinker or a shitter.

He's thinks he's so smart. Sorry to say I don't think anyone else agrees with him.

I'll go first. I did.

I am paying for the MID by being forced to pay higher home prices and higher tax rates. It would be stupid for me not to take it. I have no choice.

I live by my principles by supporting fiscally conservative candidates who want to eliminate tax expenditures.

You have a choice....

Yup. Simple really.

Color me shocked.

I just think pseudo-cons should be more honest about their whining over government gifts while hypocritically clutching onto their own much more expensive government gifts.

I'll go first. I did.

I am paying for the MID by being forced to pay higher home prices and higher tax rates. It would be stupid for me not to take it. I have no choice.

You have a choice....
I do not have a choice in having to pay higher tax rates and higher home prices because of the MID.

Deductions, credits, and exemptions are theft. $1.2 trillion of theft every year.

HILLAREEZ GIVING NEGROES FREE STUFF!

(clutches tax expenditures)
Injecting race already? Losing & tossing the hail Mary eh?
We all know that is what this is about. Don't pretend it isn't.
I created the thread so I know what it is about fucktard. It is about MASSIVE SPENDING not the color of someone's skin.

Fucking dick.
O'rly?

See here:
She can't. She will be paying to rebuild and resupply the cities she let the BLM destroy.
They didn't create the thread I DID.

Did anyone happen to answer my question asking where Clinton said she wanted free child care?

I know she wants universal pre-school, but I would appreciate a link to her saying she wants free child care.
I answered it many pages ago. I was partially mistaken.

Forum List

Back