🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

How The Liberal Welfare State Destroyed Black America

got as far as "so-called" and stopped reading. Isn't it funny how obvious signs of author bias just turn you off.

Tell us the results of this 50 year "War on Poverty"
If I may, the results are trillions of dollars spent, poverty abounds, and the black community's out-of-wedlock birth rate has soared.

Dont forget the little thing about people starving to death in the streets. Thats sorta important

I have a question

How would you solve the problem of poverty in America?

The first step would be to not vote regressive.
So, you solution to poverty is not to vote for the party that first sought to use government.

OK, let say we do that. BAM! A new political regime takes over

Now, how would you solve the problem of poverty?

Pointless to ask what they would do. The function of the peanut gallery isnt to have answers. Its only to whine about what reality is.

I do not understand some of these Republicans.

Their 'solution' is to let capitalism run its course! However, poverty existed under capitalism even if we let it run its course.

So, what is the solution the op offering?

I hope this wasn't a political attempt to save blacks from the Democratic plantation.......

got as far as "so-called" and stopped reading. Isn't it funny how obvious signs of author bias just turn you off.

If I may, the results are trillions of dollars spent, poverty abounds, and the black community's out-of-wedlock birth rate has soared.

Dont forget the little thing about people starving to death in the streets. Thats sorta important
Yeah, I feel for those poor souls as well as their smart phones, expensive sneakers, and whatnot.

Yeah, I feel for those poor souls as well as their smart phones, expensive sneakers, and whatnot.

So there is no benefit at all. Just awesome. Starving or not...Same thing :2up:

The Democrat Party is the great and only victor in the 50 year, $22 trillion "War on Poverty"

Forum List

Back