How the rest of the world views our "beloved" President

....and this is from last July......Imagine if the survey were held today....LOL

Only a few countries have positive views of Trump.

In just eight of the 37 nations in the study, roughly half or more say they have confidence in Trump to do the right thing in world affairs. The president gets his best reviews in the Philippines.
Trump also gets mostly positive ratings in sub-Saharan Africa, Russia, Israel and Vietnam.

Most say Trump is arrogant, intolerant and dangerous….

9 charts on how the world sees President Trump

Who cares?
Cut-and-run Democrat Donald J. Trump in 2007: “I think Bush is probably the worst president in the history of the United States. The rest of the world hates us."

Birther Donald J. Trump: “The world hates our president.”

I just love it when the pseudocons' own benchmarks come back and snap them in the face, especially when they hire a two-faced retard apprentice as their boss.

Bush and Obama gave us 16 years of globalist administration, in addition to the 12 years preceding. None of those four were particularly loved for their presidency, though two of them were quite the cultural celebrities outside of it.
Did someone say "globalist"?

trump_made_in_china.jpg
It's part of making America great

Until Bush allowed him to escape

Catching Bin Laden would have messed up his Iraq invasion plans

Conspiracy crazy talk. And not good conspiracy theory, even.

Really?

Then why wasn't he pursued?
He invaded Aghanistan to supposedly get the guy and then just gave up the chase once he had his desired Iraq invasion

Pursued into Pakistan? Because we didn't want war with Pakistan?
Why not?

....s

Lots of reasons. That you well know. That we have discussed before. ON this very site.

Your pretense of ignorance is a lie.

His reason was he was too engaged in Iraq to actually go after terrorists

....and this is from last July......Imagine if the survey were held today....LOL

In just eight of the 37 nations in the study, roughly half or more say they have confidence in Trump to do the right thing in world affairs. The president gets his best reviews in the Philippines.
Trump also gets mostly positive ratings in sub-Saharan Africa, Russia, Israel and Vietnam.

Who cares?
Cut-and-run Democrat Donald J. Trump in 2007: “I think Bush is probably the worst president in the history of the United States. The rest of the world hates us."

I just love it when the pseudocons' own benchmarks come back and snap them in the face, especially when they hire a two-faced retard apprentice as their boss.

Bush and Obama gave us 16 years of globalist administration, in addition to the 12 years preceding. None of those four were particularly loved for their presidency, though two of them were quite the cultural celebrities outside of it.

trump_made_in_china.jpg
D

Do you understand his point, and if so, what is it?

Conspiracy crazy talk. And not good conspiracy theory, even.

Really?

He invaded Aghanistan to supposedly get the guy and then just gave up the chase once he had his desired Iraq invasion

Why not?

....s

Lots of reasons. That you well know. That we have discussed before. ON this very site.

Link to where he said that.

Who cares?

trump_made_in_china.jpg
D

His point is that his tirades about China apply to others and not him

Really?

Why not?

....s

He didn't have to.......that is what actually happened

Bush abandoned the war on terror to engage in a disasterous invasion of Iraq

It took The Great Obama to actually kill bin Laden

trump_made_in_china.jpg
D

So, nothing regarding policy or Trump's administration. Got it.

Why not?

....s

That's a nice analysis. Now support it with something other than your hatred of republicans.

Who cares?

trump_made_in_china.jpg

....AND, of course, ...........LOL

'It's made in Vietnam!' At inauguration, origin of red Trump hats shocks ...

Made-in-Vietnam red Trump hats shocks many | Business Standard ...

Hate hate, hate, that's all that any one has to say. 1st out of the 18 people wanting the job of president Trump was one of the best 2 choices Republicans had. so I don't blame them for there choice. no one knew just how bad at leading a whole nation he would turn out to be. that is not even judging him by his bad mouthing every one. my distaste is because he is picking people not qualified for the jobs they hold. if they expressed hate for the agency there set up to lead how can that be a good thing? how can billionaires understand the general public?

Who cares?

trump_made_in_china.jpg

I see you are unaware of the meaning. Study.
Trump is the textbook definition of a globalist.

Don't parrot words for which you don't know the meaning, or you will get embarrassed just like you did now. :lol:

Hate hate, hate, that's all that any one has to say. 1st out of the 18 people wanting the job of president Trump was one of the best 2 choices Republicans had. so I don't blame them for there choice. no one knew just how bad at leading a whole nation he would turn out to be. that is not even judging him by his bad mouthing every one. my distaste is because he is picking people not qualified for the jobs they hold. if they expressed hate for the agency there set up to lead how can that be a good thing? how can billionaires understand the general public?

Trump understood the general public better than the leadership of both parties, and the both media and polling industries.

They all said that his campaign strategy could not work, and they were wrong and he was right.

You might not understand how a billionaire can understand the general public, but recent events prove that at least one can.

I can explain how to you, if you want. The concepts you might be exposed to, might be very scary for you.

trump_made_in_china.jpg
D

OK

Trump has been President for a year

Show where he has reduced imports

Why not?

....s

That's a nice analysis. Now support it with something other than your hatred of republicans.

The Great Obama killed bin Laden.....It was in all the papers

trump_made_in_china.jpg
D

OK

I don't know that he has yet.

I'm glad he pulled out of TPP, and I hoping he takes a strong line in Nafta talks.

I hope we have some results to judge him on by the mid terms.

Don't you?

THat in no way supports your conclusion.

YOu do realize that, right?

OK

I don't know that he has yet.

I'm glad he pulled out of TPP, and I hoping he takes a strong line in Nafta talks.

I hope we have some results to judge him on by the mid terms.

Don't you?

Time is slipping away for signature legislation

Most Presidents strike while the iron is hot, right after they take office
The first 100 days is usually full of promised legislation

Trump has sputtered........No repeal and replace, No lock her up, no Mexico paying for a wall, no balanced budget, no tax reform

Next year is an election year. If Republican Congressmen were reluctant to stick their necks out in 2017, few will endorse unpopular legislation with an election on the line

trump_made_in_china.jpg
D

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

All you have is Trump's lying words he utters for you rubes so you'll be stupid enough to fellate him.

I've posted his actions. He's the textbook definition of a globalist.

Dumbass.

THat in no way supports your conclusion.

YOu do realize that, right?

You asked for me to support my conclusion....as usual, you do not like the result

The Great Obama killed bin Laden

Who gives a damn what other countries think of OUR president:?

Forum List

Back