How the rest of the world views our "beloved" President

So, nothing regarding policy or Trump's administration. Got it.

OK

Trump has been President for a year

Show where he has reduced imports

I don't know that he has yet.

I'm glad he pulled out of TPP, and I hoping he takes a strong line in Nafta talks.

I hope we have some results to judge him on by the mid terms.

Don't you?

Time is slipping away for signature legislation

Most Presidents strike while the iron is hot, right after they take office
The first 100 days is usually full of promised legislation

Trump has sputtered........No repeal and replace, No lock her up, no Mexico paying for a wall, no balanced budget, no tax reform

Next year is an election year. If Republican Congressmen were reluctant to stick their necks out in 2017, few will endorse unpopular legislation with an election on the line

NOt sure why you think that a trade deal that is designed to NOT fuck America for a change would be unpopular, but, I respectfully disagree.

THough your point on the congressional republicans being gutless cowards is well taken. THEy really need to give up on you libs liking them.
We are talking Donnie Dealmaker he
The Greatest Dealmaker EVER

Where has he gotten us a better deal?

We walked away from TPP, that's one.

Bringing home three AMERICANS, seeing them as Americans, despite the near certainty that they were not supporters is an action that shows UNITY, not division.

Note how I made a claim and then backed it up with an example action by the President.

Note how you just made an empty statement with nothing to back it up.

Now, try to think of what that means.

Trump doesn't get brownie points for doing things any decent human being should do.

Considering that you lefties supposedly believe that he is not a decent human being, one would think that evidence he was a decent human being would be interesting to you.

That it is not, shows that you are knowingly lying.

My point about Trump stands. HIs actions showed unity with his fellow Americans, while your attempt to tear him down shows division.

his actions show disdain for 70% of the country. he is not supposed to show unity with only 30%

His actions show unity with the voting block most opposed to him.

That's a strong statement of Unity.

You are the one being divisive for rejecting it instead of celebrating it.

He didn't have to.......that is what actually happened

Bush abandoned the war on terror to engage in a disasterous invasion of Iraq

It took The Great Obama to actually kill bin Laden

That's a nice analysis. Now support it with something other than your hatred of republicans.

The Great Obama killed bin Laden.....It was in all the papers

THat in no way supports your conclusion.

YOu do realize that, right?

You asked for me to support my conclusion....as usual, you do not like the result

The Great Obama killed bin Laden

Your conclusion was that Bush abandoned the War on Terror.

Obama ordering US troops to kill Bin Laden does not support your conclusion.

You are implying something, but you are stopping short of actually STATING, it, for obvious reasons.
Bush gave up on the war on terror to invade Iraq

It took The Great Obama to get bin Laden
Bush didn't care

OK

Trump has been President for a year

Show where he has reduced imports

I'm glad he pulled out of TPP, and I hoping he takes a strong line in Nafta talks.

Don't you?

Trump has sputtered........No repeal and replace, No lock her up, no Mexico paying for a wall, no balanced budget, no tax reform

Next year is an election year. If Republican Congressmen were reluctant to stick their necks out in 2017, few will endorse unpopular legislation with an election on the line

NOt sure why you think that a trade deal that is designed to NOT fuck America for a change would be unpopular, but, I respectfully disagree.

THough your point on the congressional republicans being gutless cowards is well taken. THEy really need to give up on you libs liking them.

So we are talking Donnie Dealbreaker

When is he going to get us something better?
He said it was so easy

Sanctions Crooked Donnie offered to lift for help winning the election

Of which, to this day, you have not a shred of evidence.

What drives a Progressive to make such false accusations? It seems to me that you should be at least put on a face of honesty.

Russian accusations have backfired on the Democrats and Hillary Clinton is smack dab in the middle.

That's a nice analysis. Now support it with something other than your hatred of republicans.

You asked for me to support my conclusion....as usual, you do not like the result

You are implying something, but you are stopping short of actually STATING, it, for obvious reasons.

It took The Great Obama to get bin Laden
Bush didn't care

Honesty%20and%20Liess_zps0ep4jlf8-S.jpg

What you are implying, is that the reasons Bush did not send troops into Pakistan to kill Bin Laden is because he did not HAVE the troops to do so, because of the invasion of Iraq.

YOu don't SAY that, because you know you can't support it. But you keep implying it over and over again.

YOu are an extremely dishonest person. And an asshole.

Don't you?

So we are talking Donnie Dealbreaker

When is he going to get us something better?
He said it was so easy

Are you trying to imply that we were morally obligated to sign that treaty?

....and this is from last July......Imagine if the survey were held today....LOL

Only a few countries have positive views of Trump.

In just eight of the 37 nations in the study, roughly half or more say they have confidence in Trump to do the right thing in world affairs. The president gets his best reviews in the Philippines.
Trump also gets mostly positive ratings in sub-Saharan Africa, Russia, Israel and Vietnam.

Most say Trump is arrogant, intolerant and dangerous….

9 charts on how the world sees President Trump

Who gives a damn what other countries think of OUR president:?

Before Trump, OUR President was looked at as leader of the free world

He no longer is
Are you referring to Obozo, the laughing stock of the world?
Hardly

The Great Obama had global approval levels above 60 percent

Crooked Donnie is in the 20s

What you are implying, is that the reasons Bush did not send troops into Pakistan to kill Bin Laden is because he did not HAVE the troops to do so, because of the invasion of Iraq.

YOu don't SAY that, because you know you can't support it. But you keep implying it over and over again.

Bush gave up the hunt for bin Laden. He was reason enough to invade Afghanistan but not worth the bother in Pakistan

Thankfully, The Great Obama was not afraid to go get him

....and this is from last July......Imagine if the survey were held today....LOL

In just eight of the 37 nations in the study, roughly half or more say they have confidence in Trump to do the right thing in world affairs. The president gets his best reviews in the Philippines.
Trump also gets mostly positive ratings in sub-Saharan Africa, Russia, Israel and Vietnam.

He no longer is
Hardly

The World benefits from America being their bitch.

Of course they are not happy at the idea that their free ride might end.

Bush gave up the hunt for bin Laden. He was reason enough to invade Afghanistan but not worth the bother in Pakistan

So, you are dropping the whole bit about Iraq being the reason for that, just like that?

Not trying anything to defend your claim?

That shows that you knew it was bullshit when you said it.

Why are you lying like that?

He no longer is
Hardly

The world benefits when the U.S. acts like a global leader

To be acknowledged as a global leader, we must be trusted, our leader must be viewed as competent

Trump does not fit the bill

So, you are dropping the whole bit about Iraq being the reason for that, just like that?

Laughing at you profusely

He no longer is
Hardly

The world benefits when the U.S. acts like a global leader

To be acknowledged as a global leader, we must be trusted, our leader must be viewed as competent

Trump does not fit the bill

Our leaders that have allowed our trade partners to benefit hugely at our expense for generations were not competent, nor viewed as competent by our trading partners, and thus not respected.

They said they respected US, as they fucked US.

It's called lying.

You know all about that.

Laughing at you profusely

Bush did not want to risk destabilizing Pakistan by sending Troops into their territory.

That was the reason. Would you like to actually deal with that, or continue to be a lying asshole?

speaking of lying correll
What a dumbass! His dementia makes it impossible for him to remember what he has previously stated.

Trump Tweets He Knew Flynn Lied to FBI When He Asked Comey to ‘Let Flynn Go’

I had to fire General Flynn because he lied to the Vice President and the FBI. He has pled guilty to those lies. It is a shame because his actions during the transition were lawful. There was nothing to hide!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) December 2, 2017

Whether the president remembered it or not, he has never before stated that Flynn lied to the FBI. Whether the president realized it or not, conceding that he knew about Flynn’s FBI lie – to which Flynn pleaded guilty on Friday – opens Trump up to a world of legal hurt. Trump had asked James Comey, the former director of the FBI, to drop an inquiry into a man Trump now says he knew lied to the bureau.

“This tweet makes it clear that Trump knew at the time that he made his request to Comey to let the investigation go that Flynn had lied to the FBI, which is a criminal offense,” Barbara McQuade, who until January served as the U.S. attorney for the Eastern District of Michigan, told The Daily Beast.

Trump’s original explanation for firing Flynn on the evening of February 13 was that Flynn had lied to Vice President Mike Pence about his December conversations with then-Russian ambassador Sergey Kislyak concerning new U.S. sanctions on Russia. On February 14, then-White House press secretary Sean Spicer said Trump fired Flynn for what Spicer called an “evolving and eroding level of trust” with Flynn.

That same day, Trump met with several national security officials, including Comey, and dismissed the others to talk with Comey in private. Comey at the time was in charge of the Russia inquiry.

“I want to talk about Mike Flynn,” Trump told him, according to Comey’s sworn Senate testimony in June. “The President began by saying Flynn hadn’t done anything wrong in speaking with the Russians, but he had to let him go because he had misled the Vice President.” (If Trump told Comey that Flynn lied to the FBI, Comey did not include that in his highly anticipated testimony.)

RELATED IN POLITICS

Michael Flynn Just Flipped on Team Trump

‘Very Senior’ Trump Official Authorized Flynn’s Russia Chats

Flynn Knew the FBI Heard His Russia Calls. Why’d He Lie?

Trump quickly got to the point of the one-on-one discussion.

“I hope you can see your way clear to letting this go, to letting Flynn go,” Comey quoted Trump saying. “He is a good guy. I hope you can let this go.”

Comey said he promised Trump nothing, and considered Trump’s request such a breach of FBI independence from the White House that he prepared a memo on it – a subpoenable document, in other words – that he shared with his FBI leadership team and not Attorney General Jeff Sessions.

Less than three months after that meeting, Trump fired Comey, citing the Russia investigation as the cause to NBC’s Lester Holt, which itself was a revision from the initial White House excuse that Comey had mistreated Hillary Clinton.

Trump’s tweet “adds to the evidence that Trump was attempting to obstruct or impede the investigation of a crime,” said McQuade, the former federal prosecutor.

GET THE BEAST IN YOUR INBOX!
The admission from the president also suggests that White House counsel Don McGahn had informed the president about Flynn’s potential to “be blackmailed by the Russians,” as Sally Yates, the former acting attorney general, put it in May testimony.

Yet according to the timeline Yates provided of briefing McGahn, Trump kept in office for another 18 days a man he now says he knew lied to the FBI – deepening Flynn’s compromise, and even potentially Trump’s, should the Russians have come to know Trump was sticking with Flynn.

“Trump had asked James Comey, the former director of the FBI, to drop an inquiry into a man Trump now says he knew lied to the bureau.”
Flynn lied to the FBI in an interview on January 24. Yates testified that on the morning of January 26, she called McGahn with “a very sensitive matter” she needed to discuss with the White House counsel in person. That day and the next, Yates told McGahn that Flynn was in a “compromise situation” owing to Pence’s untrue public presentation of Flynn’s conversations with Russian ambassador Kislyak.

In her public testimony, Yates was careful not to discuss two pieces of classified information. First, U.S. intelligence had intercepted the Flynn-Kislyak conversations – legally, since Kislyak was an agent of a foreign power; as the other party on the call, Flynn was collected “incidentally,” in surveillance parlance – thereby disproving Pence’s public account of the calls. Second, Flynn had just given the FBI what Flynn has now conceded was an untruthful account of the Kislyak conversation.

But without saying Flynn had lied to the FBI, Yates made it nonetheless clear that Flynn’s FBI interview was significant enough to prompt her urgent White House visit. (After all, Pence’s TV appearance was on January 15, 11 days prior.) Yates said she had “notes that described that interview” that she took to her parley with McGahn, along with a senior Justice Department national-security official in contact with the FBI. As well, Yates recalled that during a follow-up meeting on January 27, McGahn asked her about “the applicability of certain statutes, certain criminal statutes” to Flynn.

Yates said she was not in a position to know what McGahn did with the “urgent” information on Flynn that she gave to him. She did not hear from the White House counsel again until January 30, she testified: “I don't know what happened after that because that was my last day with DOJ” – when Trump fired her, ostensibly for her refusal to defend Trump’s anti-Muslim travel ban in court. Mueller interviewed McGahn last week, the Washington Postconfirmed.

Flynn’s agreement to cooperate has substantially deepened the White House’s exposure to Mueller’s probe. There are not many administration officials senior to Flynn against whom Mueller would want him to testify. While Mueller has never confirmed that Trump himself is under investigation, Trump is on that short list.

Also there are Trump’s son-in-law and Pence himself, all of whom were senior transition-team officials at the time of the Kislyak calls. Pence, who has evaded suspicion in the Russia probe until now, ran the transition. Flynn’s agreed stipulation of the facts of the Kislyak calls claims they occurred with the full knowledge, and in one case at the direction, of the transition team.

As well, Flynn’s decision to seek a plea caused Trump to privately seethe weeks in advance, The Daily Beast reported Friday. Long before Flynn ever says Trump’s name on a witness stand, the plea deal appears to have prompted Trump to casually and publicly proffer information that could lead Mueller to his doorstep.

speaking of lying correll
What a dumbass! His dementia makes it impossible for him to remember what he has previously stated.

Trump Tweets He Knew Flynn Lied to FBI When He Asked Comey to ‘Let Flynn Go’

I had to fire General Flynn because he lied to the Vice President and the FBI. He has pled guilty to those lies. It is a shame because his actions during the transition were lawful. There was nothing to hide!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) December 2, 2017

Whether the president remembered it or not, he has never before stated that Flynn lied to the FBI. Whether the president realized it or not, conceding that he knew about Flynn’s FBI lie – to which Flynn pleaded guilty on Friday – opens Trump up to a world of legal hurt. Trump had asked James Comey, the former director of the FBI, to drop an inquiry into a man Trump now says he knew lied to the bureau.

“This tweet makes it clear that Trump knew at the time that he made his request to Comey to let the investigation go that Flynn had lied to the FBI, which is a criminal offense,” Barbara McQuade, who until January served as the U.S. attorney for the Eastern District of Michigan, told The Daily Beast.

Trump’s original explanation for firing Flynn on the evening of February 13 was that Flynn had lied to Vice President Mike Pence about his December conversations with then-Russian ambassador Sergey Kislyak concerning new U.S. sanctions on Russia. On February 14, then-White House press secretary Sean Spicer said Trump fired Flynn for what Spicer called an “evolving and eroding level of trust” with Flynn.

That same day, Trump met with several national security officials, including Comey, and dismissed the others to talk with Comey in private. Comey at the time was in charge of the Russia inquiry.

“I want to talk about Mike Flynn,” Trump told him, according to Comey’s sworn Senate testimony in June. “The President began by saying Flynn hadn’t done anything wrong in speaking with the Russians, but he had to let him go because he had misled the Vice President.” (If Trump told Comey that Flynn lied to the FBI, Comey did not include that in his highly anticipated testimony.)

RELATED IN POLITICS

Michael Flynn Just Flipped on Team Trump

‘Very Senior’ Trump Official Authorized Flynn’s Russia Chats

Flynn Knew the FBI Heard His Russia Calls. Why’d He Lie?

Trump quickly got to the point of the one-on-one discussion.

“I hope you can see your way clear to letting this go, to letting Flynn go,” Comey quoted Trump saying. “He is a good guy. I hope you can let this go.”

Comey said he promised Trump nothing, and considered Trump’s request such a breach of FBI independence from the White House that he prepared a memo on it – a subpoenable document, in other words – that he shared with his FBI leadership team and not Attorney General Jeff Sessions.

Less than three months after that meeting, Trump fired Comey, citing the Russia investigation as the cause to NBC’s Lester Holt, which itself was a revision from the initial White House excuse that Comey had mistreated Hillary Clinton.

Trump’s tweet “adds to the evidence that Trump was attempting to obstruct or impede the investigation of a crime,” said McQuade, the former federal prosecutor.

GET THE BEAST IN YOUR INBOX!
The admission from the president also suggests that White House counsel Don McGahn had informed the president about Flynn’s potential to “be blackmailed by the Russians,” as Sally Yates, the former acting attorney general, put it in May testimony.

Yet according to the timeline Yates provided of briefing McGahn, Trump kept in office for another 18 days a man he now says he knew lied to the FBI – deepening Flynn’s compromise, and even potentially Trump’s, should the Russians have come to know Trump was sticking with Flynn.

“Trump had asked James Comey, the former director of the FBI, to drop an inquiry into a man Trump now says he knew lied to the bureau.”
Flynn lied to the FBI in an interview on January 24. Yates testified that on the morning of January 26, she called McGahn with “a very sensitive matter” she needed to discuss with the White House counsel in person. That day and the next, Yates told McGahn that Flynn was in a “compromise situation” owing to Pence’s untrue public presentation of Flynn’s conversations with Russian ambassador Kislyak.

In her public testimony, Yates was careful not to discuss two pieces of classified information. First, U.S. intelligence had intercepted the Flynn-Kislyak conversations – legally, since Kislyak was an agent of a foreign power; as the other party on the call, Flynn was collected “incidentally,” in surveillance parlance – thereby disproving Pence’s public account of the calls. Second, Flynn had just given the FBI what Flynn has now conceded was an untruthful account of the Kislyak conversation.

But without saying Flynn had lied to the FBI, Yates made it nonetheless clear that Flynn’s FBI interview was significant enough to prompt her urgent White House visit. (After all, Pence’s TV appearance was on January 15, 11 days prior.) Yates said she had “notes that described that interview” that she took to her parley with McGahn, along with a senior Justice Department national-security official in contact with the FBI. As well, Yates recalled that during a follow-up meeting on January 27, McGahn asked her about “the applicability of certain statutes, certain criminal statutes” to Flynn.

Yates said she was not in a position to know what McGahn did with the “urgent” information on Flynn that she gave to him. She did not hear from the White House counsel again until January 30, she testified: “I don't know what happened after that because that was my last day with DOJ” – when Trump fired her, ostensibly for her refusal to defend Trump’s anti-Muslim travel ban in court. Mueller interviewed McGahn last week, the Washington Postconfirmed.

Flynn’s agreement to cooperate has substantially deepened the White House’s exposure to Mueller’s probe. There are not many administration officials senior to Flynn against whom Mueller would want him to testify. While Mueller has never confirmed that Trump himself is under investigation, Trump is on that short list.

Also there are Trump’s son-in-law and Pence himself, all of whom were senior transition-team officials at the time of the Kislyak calls. Pence, who has evaded suspicion in the Russia probe until now, ran the transition. Flynn’s agreed stipulation of the facts of the Kislyak calls claims they occurred with the full knowledge, and in one case at the direction, of the transition team.

As well, Flynn’s decision to seek a plea caused Trump to privately seethe weeks in advance, The Daily Beast reported Friday. Long before Flynn ever says Trump’s name on a witness stand, the plea deal appears to have prompted Trump to casually and publicly proffer information that could lead Mueller to his doorstep.

I am POSITIVE that Trump's legal team would like to shove that Tweeter account of trump way up his fat ass........Trump is basically doing this......

upload_2017-12-3_7-36-31.png

Who's a Kook?
Sen. Lindsey Graham, R-S.C., blasted the press for attempting to label Trump as “some kind of kook not fit to be president.”

In an interview with CNN on Thursday, Graham responded to a question about whether he was concerned about reports of Trump dabbling in conspiracy theories by saying his real issue was with the media questioning the president’s mental stability.

“You know what concerns me about the American press is this endless, endless attempt to label the guy as some kind of kook not fit to be president. He did win, by the way. He beat me and 16 others.”

Perhaps the media got the idea from something Graham said on Fox News in February 2016, when the two were squaring off in the 2016 Republican primary.

RELATED: Republican senators who were on the fence about the GOP tax bill

dims

9 PHOTOS
Republican senators who were on the fence about the GOP tax bill
SEE GALLERY

“I’m not going to try and get into the mind of Donald Trump because I don’t think there’s a whole of space there,” said Graham. “I think he’s a kook. I think he’s crazy. I think he’s unfit for office.”

Forum List

Back