How the rest of the world views our "beloved" President

....and this is from last July......Imagine if the survey were held today....LOL

Only a few countries have positive views of Trump.

In just eight of the 37 nations in the study, roughly half or more say they have confidence in Trump to do the right thing in world affairs. The president gets his best reviews in the Philippines.
Trump also gets mostly positive ratings in sub-Saharan Africa, Russia, Israel and Vietnam.

Most say Trump is arrogant, intolerant and dangerous….

9 charts on how the world sees President Trump

Who cares?
:laugh2:

He was in Pakistan

When we finally found him, yes. In September of 2001 he was supposedly still in Tora Bora

Until Bush allowed him to escape

Catching Bin Laden would have messed up his Iraq invasion plans

Conspiracy crazy talk. And not good conspiracy theory, even.

Really?

Then why wasn't he pursued?
He invaded Aghanistan to supposedly get the guy and then just gave up the chase once he had his desired Iraq invasion

In "fairness" to Bush (who wasn't all that bright).......my guess is that Dick-face Cheney was probably the evil mastermind of that fiasco in Iraq. .

I actually think Bush 43 had the hardon for Iraq

Cheney had his chance when he was Sec Defense and had Iraq on the ropes

He passed it by

[

His actions showed unity and common decency

You need to dismiss it to justify not giving him credit where it is due.

Do you note how closed your mind is?

You assume the worst about every action he takes. If his action is one you agree with, you dismiss it as done for the wrong reasons.

There is no way that any contrary information can enter your world view.

I go on his previous actions. They speak for themselves. he is a narcissistic, misogynistic pig..

YOu use past spin and lies to justify your current dismissal of evidence contrary to your assumptions.

In a week you will be using your assumptions about this incident as reason to dismiss or spin the next issue.

YOur mind is closed.

And I could say the same about you and your thoughts on Hillary. Trump has proven over and over again that he is vacuous, narcissistic, misogynistic, out of his depth and a scumbag of a person. There is no evidence of anything else.

Not when you dismiss all evidence you don't like, and then use that dismissal as a reason to disregard future information.

It's called circular logic. ANd you are inside of that loop.

He was in Pakistan

When we finally found him, yes. In September of 2001 he was supposedly still in Tora Bora

Really?

He invaded Aghanistan to supposedly get the guy and then just gave up the chase once he had his desired Iraq invasion

Pursued into Pakistan? Because we didn't want war with Pakistan?

Not when you dismiss all evidence you don't like, and then use that dismissal as a reason to disregard future information.

your argument seems to be that on the odd occasion Trump is altruistic. I say BS. He never has been and never will be. He is a disgusting human being. Period. I don't see one redeeming quality in him. BTW, this isn't an opinion that has been developed over the past two or three years. I thought this about him years before the Apprentice. When he started dating Maples. If anything, he is a lot worse of a person than I thought he was.

....and this is from last July......Imagine if the survey were held today....LOL

In just eight of the 37 nations in the study, roughly half or more say they have confidence in Trump to do the right thing in world affairs. The president gets his best reviews in the Philippines.
Trump also gets mostly positive ratings in sub-Saharan Africa, Russia, Israel and Vietnam.

lifebuzz-9c21ffbf2ff82aed95ee85f59825c43e-limit_2000.jpg

Who cares?
Cut-and-run Democrat Donald J. Trump in 2007: “I think Bush is probably the worst president in the history of the United States. The rest of the world hates us."

Birther Donald J. Trump: “The world hates our president.”

I just love it when the pseudocons' own benchmarks come back and snap them in the face, especially when they hire a two-faced retard apprentice as their boss.

your argument seems to be that on the odd occasion Trump is altruistic. I say BS. He never has been and never will be. He is a disgusting human being. Period. I don't see one redeeming quality in him. BTW, this isn't an opinion that has been developed over the past two or three years. I thought this about him years before the Apprentice. When he started dating Maples. If anything, he is a lot worse of a person than I thought he was.

Altruism? Is it "altruism" to do his job?

I wouldn't call it that. He is the President, and he brought home three stupid Americans.

I would call it a display of Unity and Solidarity as they are almost certainly NOT supporters of his.

The focus on this tweets as an excuse to dismiss this evidence that he is a decent person, by the Left, is divisive in the extreme.

Who cares?
Cut-and-run Democrat Donald J. Trump in 2007: “I think Bush is probably the worst president in the history of the United States. The rest of the world hates us."

I just love it when the pseudocons' own benchmarks come back and snap them in the face, especially when they hire a two-faced retard apprentice as their boss.

Bush and Obama gave us 16 years of globalist administration, in addition to the 12 years preceding. None of those four were particularly loved for their presidency, though two of them were quite the cultural celebrities outside of it.

Who cares?

Bush and Obama gave us 16 years of globalist administration, in addition to the 12 years preceding. None of those four were particularly loved for their presidency, though two of them were quite the cultural celebrities outside of it.
Did someone say "globalist"?

trump_made_in_china.jpg

The focus on this tweets as an excuse to dismiss this evidence that he is a decent person, by the Left, is divisive in the extreme.

Nah. It just amplifies what many of us already know about him. That he is, at its most basic, a useless fuck.

Who cares?

]
SIZE]

When Trump was in Asia he went to an energy conference. Each leader stepped to the stage to tout the great advances they’re making with alternative energy. Then Trump got on stage and started talking about the wave of the future. COAL. Lol
And everyone in the room walked out with him standing there humiliated.
Ya think that taught him anything?
Trump actually learn something?
Ha ha ha ha ha
Everywhere he goes he’s a total embarrassment!

He attacked his fellow Americans in exchange of kissing Putin ass. He believed Putin more than his own country intelligence agencies. Definitely hevis coward. This POTUS has either have ADHD or just plain Moron.

Who cares?

Trump’s 10 Foreign Deals With Those Close to Power

He was in Pakistan

Really?

Why not?

They were harboring terrorists just like Afghanistan was. The Bush doctrine said.....you are either with us or with the terrorists

The Great Obama had no problems going into Pakistan to get terrorists

Who cares?

trump_made_in_china.jpg

Says the idiot without a point.

Nah. It just amplifies what many of us already know about him. That he is, at its most basic, a useless fuck.

And you just defined Confirmation Bias.

It's called circular logic, and you are inside of it, trapped.

With your closed mind.

Who cares?

trump_made_in_china.jpg

I see you are unaware of the meaning. Study.

Really?

Why not?

....s

Lots of reasons. That you well know. That we have discussed before. ON this very site.

Your pretense of ignorance is a lie.

Forum List

Back