How the war started

Ringo

Gold Member
Jun 14, 2021
Over there
A figurative explanation of why Russia attacked Ukraine. Understandable as for Joe-six pack and even George Egghead. 38:26.
But I advise you to listen to the whole video
But if it is not clear to you even after that, psychiatry is powerless here.

Last edited:
A figurative explanation of why Russia attacked Ukraine. Understandable as for Joe-six pack and even George Egghead. 38:26.
But if it is not clear to you even after that, medicine is powerless here.

Throwing shoes at Putin, an Arab insult.

I don't dispute that Russia should have a legitimate objection to Ukraine joining NATO.

Which doesn't justify their actions of invading a sovereign state.

These are problems that should have been resolved at a negotiating table, not a battlefield.

I don't dispute that Russia should have a legitimate objection to Ukraine joining NATO.

These are problems that should have been resolved at a negotiating table, not a battlefield.
All depends on who your dealing with, be it either on both sides of the coin.

I often wonder if people understand that NATO stands for North Atlantic treaty organization or that Ukraine is nowhere close to the North Atlantic.

The expansion of NATO encroaching on Russia like it has is no less threatening to Russia than if Mexico joined a military alliance with China.
Due to the heading of this thread, we would also need to establish a “start date” of this war, or at least compare different opinions about this, and I’m sure more than one poster might believe it’s a much more recent date than actual date.

I often wonder if people understand that NATO stands for North Atlantic treaty organization or that Ukraine is nowhere close to the North Atlantic.

The expansion of NATO encroaching on Russia like it has is no less threatening to Russia than if Mexico joined a military alliance with China.

Afghanistan is nowhere near the North Atlantic, yet NATO stepped in and helped us after 9/11. Until Trump sold them out, anyway.

But here's the thing. Sure, we'd be upset about it, but would we invade Mexico over it? Or over MERELY CONSIDERING IT?

Not with lying thugs.

You are right, Putin is a lying thug, negotiating with him might be tricky.

Hardly worth watching at all. No facts, just opinion based conjecture, contention, innuendo and supposition.

Not to mention very heavy Russian State Propaganda.

LIES....LIES AND MORE FUCKING LIES BROUGHT TO YOU BY A POOTY PUPPET.

FUCK PUTIN.

FUCK THE SHIT FOR BRAINS FUCK WADS WHO FUCKING BELEIVE THE FUCKING LIES OF A FUCK TYRANT.

I STAND WITH AND FOR URKRAINE AGAINST AN ILLEGAL RUSSIAN WAR.

No, the Donbass proves that Russian-speaking people can do an imitation of American 1776 for eight years and still have to deal with what Putin calls, "a theater of absurdity." Besides, it's also a drug bust.

They did resolve the issue of Ukraine as a threat to Russia. Ukraine gave up their nuclear weapons in exchange for a agreement by Russia never to invade. Putin cannot be trusted and must be deposed.

Courtrooms also...

Jo

War In Ukraine: Thousands March In Kherson Against Occupiers.

About 2,000 people marched through the city centre, waving flags and singing the Ukrainian national anthem.
They shouted patriotic slogans including "Russians go home" and "Kherson is Ukraine".

Kherson, a key port on the Black Sea and the Dnieper River, fell to Russian troops earlier this week.

Videos of the protest on social media show Russian troops firing into the air to deter the approaching crowd.
One local resident, Yevhen, told the BBC the protest was a march for freedom and Ukrainian independence.

When asked whether Ukrainian forces were trying to retake Kherson, he said: "Every night we hear about six or 10 explosions. It sounds like mortars. We don't know who is bombing who."

Pooty wet dream of restoring the Soviet Empire is dyying. Hungry, Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania were once under the boot of Communist Tyranny, now they are part of N.A.T.O. Ukraine is Free Democratic Country. They are showing resistance to tyranny really means.

FUCK POOTY.

FUCK THE FUCKING CONS TO POST LIES TOLD BY POOTY

I STAND WITH UKRAINE AGAINST THE RUSSIAN INVASION.

I BELIEVE IN DEMOCRACY. I BELIEVE IN FREEDOM

FUCK POOTY.

FUCK THE BRAIN DEAD FUCKING CONS WHO BELIEVE POOTY'S LIES.

They did resolve the issue of Ukraine as a threat to Russia. Ukraine gave up their nuclear weapons in exchange for a agreement by Russia never to invade. Putin cannot be trusted and must be deposed.
NATO broke every single promise made including non expansion on the Russian border. It's a fair bet they weren't going to stop. Who cannot be trusted? .....

Jo

NATO changes the parameters of your argument, Einstein.

War In Ukraine: Thousands March In Kherson Against Occupiers.

About 2,000 people marched through the city centre, waving flags and singing the Ukrainian national anthem.
They shouted patriotic slogans including "Russians go home" and "Kherson is Ukraine".

Kherson, a key port on the Black Sea and the Dnieper River, fell to Russian troops earlier this week.

Videos of the protest on social media show Russian troops firing into the air to deter the approaching crowd.
One local resident, Yevhen, told the BBC the protest was a march for freedom and Ukrainian independence.

When asked whether Ukrainian forces were trying to retake Kherson, he said: "Every night we hear about six or 10 explosions. It sounds like mortars. We don't know who is bombing who."

Pooty wet dream of restoring the Soviet Empire is dyying. Hungry, Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania were once under the boot of Communist Tyranny, now they are part of N.A.T.O. Ukraine is Free Democratic Country. They are showing resistance to tyranny really means.

FUCK POOTY.

FUCK THE FUCKING CONS TO POST LIES TOLD BY POOTY

I STAND WITH UKRAINE AGAINST THE RUSSIAN INVASION.

I BELIEVE IN DEMOCRACY. I BELIEVE IN FREEDOM

FUCK POOTY.

FUCK THE BRAIN DEAD FUCKING CONS WHO BELIEVE POOTY'S LIES.
The Russians have control of the military base at Kherson. No wonder there are protests.

Hardly worth watching at all. No facts, just opinion based conjecture, contention, innuendo and supposition.

Not to mention very heavy Russian State Propaganda.

LIES....LIES AND MORE FUCKING LIES BROUGHT TO YOU BY A POOTY PUPPET.

FUCK PUTIN.

FUCK THE SHIT FOR BRAINS FUCK WADS WHO FUCKING BELEIVE THE FUCKING LIES OF A FUCK TYRANT.

I STAND WITH AND FOR URKRAINE AGAINST AN ILLEGAL RUSSIAN WAR.

Considering your way of communicating I can believe your with the hiding in the bunker piano player alright.
But then I don't have a dog in the race just what the libs left of my nation,which isn't much.

Forum List

Back