How the war started

It's not very bright not to cite important claims. Here are some, there are others available. There is yet to be found a Russian-language equivalent:

The National Turk: Russia: Developing Biological Weapons
(A ridiculously complex URL, not worthy of transcribing)

Russia Has Documents Confirming That Biological Weapons Have Been Developed in Ukraine
Russia has Documents Confirming that Biological Weapons have Been Developed in Ukraine - ReporterJET developed-in-ukraine/

Russia Presents Evidence of Biological Weapons Development in Ukraine
'....RIA Novosti.'

So now there is another possibility outside Lenta-ru for verifying the claim in the Russian language RIA Novosti.

'....Poltava and Kharkiv biological laboratories....'

Now we know two possible locations for the labs. Kharkiv is closest to Russia.

you seem to be the ONLY person on here that has grasped that and understands what is REALLY going on justoffal :thup:
No, the OP already clued us up with the videos on the Breakthrough website. Those videos include NATO's nazi effeminacy traveling all the way to Korea to fuck with humans.

No, the OP already clued us up with the videos on the Breakthrough website. Those videos include NATO's nazi effeminacy traveling all the way to Korea to fuck with humans.
it is shocking to me that most the trump supporters here i have found are falling for the CIA media version that putin is hitler when it is NATO and zelenski that is hitler and thr third reich,they wont turn off the idiot box. You and a handful of other trump supporters on this thread get this I see but the majority of the trump supporters on my following list have been brainwashed taken in by the western media.

here in the states,my online followers I have they don’t get it,they won’t watch videos I refer them to,it is only my online friends from other countries on Facebook thst seem to be awake and have done their homework,they wisely don’t listen to the western media.

Last edited:
The text of the translation is:

RIA Novosti: 'Moscow received documents from employees of Ukrainian biological laboratories confirming that components of biological weapons were being developed in Ukraine, in close proximity to Russian territory. This was stated to journalists by the official representative. Of the Russian MoD, Major General Igor Konashenkov. "In the course of a special military operation, the facts of an emergency cleansing (zachistka) by the Kiev regime of traces of of a military biological program being implemented in Ukraine, funded by the U.S. DoD, were uncovered." '

it is shocking to me that most the trump supporters here i have found are falling for the CIA media version that putin is hitlet when it is NATO and zelenski that is hitler and thr third reich,they wont turn off the idiot box.
Yes, quite true. See Helena Glass blog (www.)

A figurative explanation of why Russia attacked Ukraine. Understandable as for Joe-six pack and even George Egghead. 38:26.
But I advise you to listen to the whole video
But if it is not clear to you even after that, psychiatry is powerless here.

You hit the nail on the head the fact thst all the shills from Langley are all giving you thumbs down or a laughing smiley.they are nervous you are awake. :abgg2q.jpg:

Russia is conducting a special operation on the territory of the second largest state in Europe (after Russia) and against the second largest army in Europe (again, after Russia). At the same time, no one hides that now all the intelligence (space and aviation) of NATO and the United States are working for the Ukrainian army...
And at the same time, for all that, in 12 days of fighting, preserving the infrastructure and population as much as possible, which is very important, the Armed Forces of the Russian Federation occupied a very significant territory, almost completed the encirclement of the capital and about half of the rival army was trapped in the Kramatorsk cauldron...
No, it is clear, that if you go US-style, equating the cities with aviation and artillery for dance floors, then, probably, Lviv would have been cleaned with "Calibers" already. But Russia, as always, is trying to minimize the losses of civilians. Even to their own detriment.

P.S. By the way, meanwhile, the People's Militia Corps of the Donetsk People's Republic, with the support of the Russian Federation, entered the operational space in the direction of New York.
This is not a joke

Last edited:
Russia is conducting a special operation on the territory of the second largest state in Europe (after Russia) and against the second largest army in Europe (again, after Russia). At the same time, no one hides that now all the intelligence (space and aviation) of NATO and the United States are working for the Ukrainian army...
And at the same time, for all that, in 12 days of fighting, preserving the infrastructure and population as much as possible, which is very important, the Armed Forces of the Russian Federation occupied a very significant territory, almost completed the encirclement of the capital and about half of the rival army was trapped in the Kramatorsk cauldron...
No, it is clear, that if you go US-style, equating the cities with aviation and artillery for dance floors, then, probably, Lviv would have been cleaned with "Calibers" already. But Russia, as always, is trying to minimize the losses of civilians. Even to their own detriment.

P.S. By the way, meanwhile, the People's Militia Corps of the Donetsk People's Republic, with the support of the Russian Federation, entered the operational space in the direction of New York.
This is not a joke

12 days of fighting have proven the Russian Army to be massively incompetent...

The Ukrainian people are fighting back, and Putin is desperately looking for a way out that saves face.

Why? We can roll over Russia any time we choose.
Because using the term "troll" or "Russian" is infantile automatonism. It's also territorial and fascist: you are not comfortable with other viewpoints. You are also envious of other mother tongues (International Mother Language Day was 2022 Feb 21) which any other Homo sapiens has the right to study and use.

I just added on some more to the post,check it out.oh and your link doesn’t work
Badger did not post a link. Badger posted " www. " which is universally recognized semantic means "go to the world-wide web to search."

We can see that CIA-MI6 pro-NATO effeminates (some of them perched in Kiev and Lviv) are now reifying Poland in the media Along with NATO aircraft. Neighboring Romania will definitely take notice of biological weapons research found at Poltava and Kharkiv. The following video does not go into enough detail on biological weapons to get a comprehensive view.

The biological weapons question also comes up for the Korean War, the Korean War that initiated the establishment of NATO. Pertinent timepoint in the video @ 1.11.10 (1 hour, 11 minutes, 10 seconds):

Wilson Center: Romania

Forum List

Back