How the war started

While translating Russian media, thusfar microorganisms mentioned in the biological weapons articles include leptospira, Crimean-Congo Hemorrhagic Fever virus, Salmonella, meningitis, hantavirus and African swine fever virus. In the media, Russian people are also commenting on this discovery of laboratories.

A figurative explanation of why Russia attacked Ukraine. Understandable as for Joe-six pack and even George Egghead. 38:26.
But I advise you to listen to the whole video
But if it is not clear to you even after that, psychiatry is powerless here.

Is it just another swing at the democrats? Thought so.

Hardly worth watching at all. No facts, just opinion based conjecture, contention, innuendo and supposition.

Not to mention very heavy Russian State Propaganda.

LIES....LIES AND MORE FUCKING LIES BROUGHT TO YOU BY A POOTY PUPPET.

FUCK PUTIN.

FUCK THE SHIT FOR BRAINS FUCK WADS WHO FUCKING BELEIVE THE FUCKING LIES OF A FUCK TYRANT.

from right there in front of your monitor.
I STAND WITH AND FOR URKRAINE AGAINST AN ILLEGAL RUSSIAN WAR.

Well sure, from right there in front of your Monitor.

it is shocking to me that most the trump supporters here i have found are falling for the CIA media version that putin is hitler when it is NATO and zelenski that is hitler and thr third reich,they wont turn off the idiot box. You and a handful of other trump supporters on this thread get this I see but the majority of the trump supporters on my following list have been brainwashed taken in by the western media.

here in the states,my online followers I have they don’t get it,they won’t watch videos I refer them to,it is only my online friends from other countries on Facebook thst seem to be awake and have done their homework,they wisely don’t listen to the western media.

What about the innocent people who have to die?

I heard some innocent civilains are being shot at.

This guy is just a Kid, he has a full life ahead of him: https://twitter.com/FuroarSuits

He doesn't deserve to die in this war

IMHO, all the russian soldiers who killed innocent civilians should be all strung up and executed and Putin punched in the face for killing innocents and given the death penalty.

From the Russian media, a Russian citizen speaks:

"Putin pravil'no sdelal, chto udaril pervym -- draka byla neizbezhna! Putin did the right thing by hitting first. A fight was inevitable!"(Vladimir Zolotov)

Col. Douglas Macgregor in Russian and American media:

"My videli podobnoe na Blizhnem Vostoke.
We have seen this in the Middle East.

Kogda my razbivali islamistov, oni bezhali v goroda ispol'zovali liudei, grazhdanskikh v kachestve zhivogo shchita i pytalis' izbezhat' unichtozeniia.
When we defeated the islamists, they fled to the cities, used people, civilians, as human shields and tried to avoid destruction."

Macgregor continues:

"Dumaiu, immeno eto i proiskhodit segodniia: ukrainskaia armiia ispol'zuet naselenie, chtoby izbezhat' razgroma - rasskazal on.
I think this is exactly what is happening today. The Ukrainian army uses the population to avoid defeat."

At Mariupol during the cease-fire, it was likely the Ukrainians who broke it and blamed the Russians for firing so that they could regroup and adjust. Apparently 17 children did get out of Mariupol.

What about the innocent people who have to die?

I heard some innocent civilains are being shot at.

This guy is just a Kid, he has a full life ahead of him: https://twitter.com/FuroarSuits

He doesn't deserve to die in this war

IMHO, all the russian soldiers who killed innocent civilians should be all strung up and executed and Putin punched in the face for killing innocents and given the death penalty.

Do you really think you know what is happening over there?

While translating Russian media, thusfar microorganisms mentioned in the biological weapons articles include leptospira, Crimean-Congo Hemorrhagic Fever virus, Salmonella, meningitis, hantavirus and African swine fever virus. In the media, Russian people are also commenting on this discovery of laboratories.

Our media has most hypnotized.

Some alternate media, don't forget you can learn alot from a dummy,
This video was made when OBAMA WAS PERSIDENT!!

Do you know who these guys are?

1646691101896.png

Is whoisit a ruskie plant?

Also i wonder if Justaguy1 is a ruskie plant.

Forum List

Back