How to end inflation.

Your dull old mind is exposed again as being dull. I haven’t expressed any BS about cutting inflation. And we already know that the US government isn’t attempting to stop the money printing presses.
Nor will it ever.

Your stupid and baseless assumption is thereby exposed. Your fevered imagination tells you that if the gubmint doesn’t print more and more “money” and if it stops spending money utilizing massive borrowing, then economic activity stops.

Of course, your suppressed premise is a self-refuting bit of nonsense.
Reagan increased debt to combat inflation.

Is there a point to your attempt to ask that “question?”

Yes. You claim we need to do that yet you never vote for anyone that will do that. So what is the point of saying we need to do something that even you are not willing to vote for?

Nor will it ever.
With success comes failure, and no American president has been able to avoid setbacks regarding their respective economic programs. The biggest failure of Reagan's economic program was his inability to reduce the federal deficit and control spending.

If it was just the US in this worldwide economic problem I could see your point yet, this is not just an American problem it is worldwide.

It seems unlikely. But to the extent that the people (citizens/voters) accept it or tolerate it, the less likely it is to ever happen. It’s a bitch of a problem. But if the people don’t even see it as the problem it is, then it will continue. And, if that’s the case, then the whole question about how to “end inflation” is pointless.
There has never been a fiat currency that has not collapsed. Just a matter of time when ours will.

Nor will it ever.
That seems like a safe prediction. But it needs to be disproved. This isn’t to say it ever will be. But that’s the job. And finding candidates to express it and then start to do it if elected is crucial to that end.

Yes. You claim we need to do that yet you never vote for anyone that will do that. So what is the point of saying we need to do something that even you are not willing to vote for?
That’s your point? You know my voting history? Lol. Sorry golfball. You don’t get to make such statements. And answering the OP question was what I was doing. (Also, just to clear things up for your confused and presumptuous little mind, just because a thing hasn’t yet happened does NOT mean it cannot or will not happen.)

But, the best way is to stop “printing” money (in paper or electronic form) and stop spending billions upon billions (and trillions) of dollars we don’t have.
Yep, I'd start with a 25% across the board cut to all agency spending. If one (say border patrol) needs more then cut another department within the agency deeper to pay for it......I have a feeling that HUD and the Dept of Education would be gutted like a fish in short order. ;)

That’s your point? You know my voting history? Lol. Sorry golfball. You don’t get to make such statements. And answering the OP question was what I was doing. (Also, just to clear things up for your confused and presumptuous little mind, just because a thing hasn’t yet happened does NOT mean it cannot or will not happen.)

I asked a question that in your embarrassment you refused to answer. Thus I stand by my point since you still lack the integrity to answer the question.

Yep, I'd start with a 25% across the board cut to all agency spending. If one (say border patrol) needs more then cut another department within the agency deeper to pay for it......I have a feeling that HUD and the Dept of Education would be gutted like a fish in short order. ;)

A sudden 25% cut would send the economy into a depression that would make the last one look wimpy.

Have to be smart about it.

Start with 3% per year for 5 years. Let the Departments choose what to cut each year.

Once we have an across the board 15% cut then we make more specific cuts. I do agree that the Dept of Ed needs to be the first to be done away with completely.

I asked a question that in your embarrassment you refused to answer. Thus I stand by my point since you still lack the integrity to answer the question.
Wrong as always. Man, you’re consistent in that at least. I ignored your faux “question” for the obvious reason: it was a transparently faux question. And you still cannot substitute your guess what my answer would be. Life doesn’t work that way, you shitforbrains.

And then, which you conveniently ignore, I noted something else. A Simple and undeniable truth: if there haven’t been candidates who have yet stepped up to oppose the printing of money, that doesn’t mean it can’t be done.

Did I mention that your faux question was a faux question? That shouldn’t go unmentioned. You can “stand by” your obvious ignorance all you wish. 👍

Last edited:
if there haven’t been candidates who have yet stepped up to oppose the printing of money, that’s doesn’t mean it can’t be done.

Of course it can be done. There are candidates who have stepped up to oppose the printing of money, but people like you will no vote for them because they do not have an R next to their name on the ballot

Of course it can be done. There are candidates who have stepped up to oppose the printing of money, but people like you will no vote for them because they do not have an R next to their name on the ballot
Again. You don’t know who I vote for nor what my criteria have been. You rely on substituting your ignorant guesswork for “facts.” Since you don’t know the facts, your statements are obviously baseless speculation. Go sit in the corner facing the wall again. Put on your special cap.

39790CDB-A543-4146-8599-0DC95E174A1A.jpeg

Again. You don’t know who I vote for nor what my criteria have been. You rely on substituting your ignorant guesswork for “facts.” Since you don’t know the facts, your statements are obviously baseless speculation. Go sit in the corner facing the wall again. Put on your special cap.

Your fear of answering the question is all that I need to know.

Forum List

Back