how to explain gay rights to an idiot

Thanks for posting this TM, I didn't know suckin' a dick was a "Civil Right".

"All we are saying, is take cocks in ass!"

"I have a dream, that one day all Americans will take a cock in the ass!"

"Truth, Justice, and a Cock in the Ass!"

"Baseball, Hotdogs, Apple Pie and Dicks in Ass!"

"I regret that I have only One Dick to stick in someones ass!"

If a man is not allowed to take a dick (or a fist) in his ass is that man truly free? I think not. It's all so clear to me now!

how long have you been obsessed with anal sex?

not that there's anything wrong...

:smoke:

No Expectations. ;) :lol:

I suspect he misunderstood your position.

No expectations, eh? :lol::lol::lol:

You know better than to rely on others for what you can do just as well yourself.

There is a movement to Legitimatize Pedophilia. It angers most of us, but that does not stop the few from trying to Social Engineer it, even in a way to put those of us against it, on the defensive, as if there is something wrong with us, like we are Anti-Progressive. For Anyone that is not spoon fed, the reasoning is even more offensive.

Yeah, they are scum...pure and simple.

I'm on record for taking all convicted pedophiles and dropping them on an Island with supplies for about 50% of them. Let nature take its course.

Thanks for posting this TM, I didn't know suckin' a dick was a "Civil Right".

"All we are saying, is take cocks in ass!"

"I have a dream, that one day all Americans will take a cock in the ass!"

"Truth, Justice, and a Cock in the Ass!"

"Baseball, Hotdogs, Apple Pie and Dicks in Ass!"

"I regret that I have only One Dick to stick in someones ass!"

If a man is not allowed to take a dick (or a fist) in his ass is that man truly free? I think not. It's all so clear to me now!

how long have you been obsessed with anal sex?

not that there's anything wrong...
TM made it all clear to me that Gay Sex is a Civil Right through her post that wasn't the least bit insulting, but really instructive.

I used to think that gay sex was the quickest way to a slow, painful AIDS death but I see the error in my thinking.

I realize now that America was founded on the idea that Gay Men should be able to marry and that Gay Sex is a cornerstone of our Democracy.

Thank you TM, thank you! You should thank her too Del.

:smoke:

Some provision needs to be made for gay couples and gay families. There is no doubt that gay families have always existed although the mechanism for their formation might have been different. There is no doubt at all that they need protection. Marriage isn't it. Marriage itself is weakened as an institution enough as it is. The society no longer supports marriage. Since the nuclear family is the building block of any culture when that totally fails, the rest of it fails quite quickly after that. I suspect that to be the problem in Europe and why islam is so strong and getting stronger. They have intact families putting the European children at a distinct cultural disadvantage.

Once perversion and abnormality is accepted as normal behavior it doesn't stop with YOUR particular brand of abnormality.

I knew you wouldn't get it.

Perversion and abnormality are irrelevant here. The issue is hurting people.

No expectations, eh? :lol::lol::lol:

You know better than to rely on others for what you can do just as well yourself.

There is a movement to Legitimatize Pedophilia. It angers most of us, but that does not stop the few from trying to Social Engineer it, even in a way to put those of us against it, on the defensive, as if there is something wrong with us, like we are Anti-Progressive. For Anyone that is not spoon fed, the reasoning is even more offensive.

Yeah, they are scum...pure and simple.

I'm on record for taking all convicted pedophiles and dropping them on an Island with supplies for about 50% of them. Let nature take its course.

Because you feel that way don't imagine that pedophiles feel that way. They believe they have rights too. They want the same rights you want.

Once perversion and abnormality is accepted as normal behavior it doesn't stop with YOUR particular brand of abnormality.

I knew you wouldn't get it.

Perversion and abnormality are irrelevant here. The issue is hurting people.

Yes it is hurting people. Like pedophiles, zooaphiles and necrophiliacs. They all have feelings and don't want them hurt.

I didnt need this prompter.

I already understaood it was a civil rights issue deccades ago

It is not a civil rights issue. It is a FINANCIAL issue. Examples: Social security benefits - widow(er), orphan, etc.; health insurance coverage. Nobody wants to add more entitlements to and already overloaded system of entitlements!

Then drop the heteros on now...imagine the money saved.

(You realize that saving $$$ is not a valid reason for the government to not treat citizens equally under the law)

Yes it is hurting people. Like pedophiles, zooaphiles and necrophiliacs. They all have feelings and don't want them hurt.

Like children and animals, who are hurt worse. Whereas gay sex between consenting adults hurts nobody. Why is this so hard to understand?

Some provision needs to be made for gay couples and gay families. There is no doubt that gay families have always existed although the mechanism for their formation might have been different. There is no doubt at all that they need protection. Marriage isn't it. Marriage itself is weakened as an institution enough as it is. The society no longer supports marriage. Since the nuclear family is the building block of any culture when that totally fails, the rest of it fails quite quickly after that. I suspect that to be the problem in Europe and why islam is so strong and getting stronger. They have intact families putting the European children at a distinct cultural disadvantage.

So you believe that included gays in civil marriages...we are somehow "hurting" marriage. Right?

Like children and animals, who are hurt worse. Whereas gay sex between consenting adults hurts nobody. Why is this so hard to understand?

Necrophilia doesn't hurt anyone.

No one has said that sex between consenting adults should be anything but legal. No one has suggested criminalizing homosexual behavior. It's considering it normal behavior that's destructive.

Why is this so hard to understand.

So you believe that included gays in civil marriages...we are somehow "hurting" marriage. Right?

I think it fundamentally changes the institution and the meaning of the institution.

No one has said that sex between consenting adults should be anything but legal. No one has suggested criminalizing homosexual behavior. It's considering it normal behavior that's destructive.

Dead people cannot give consent, can they? Or.....can they? :eusa_whistle:

How about the loved ones of the deceased whose body is used for the purpose?

Because it ISN'T destructive. Nor have you presented any rationale for saying that it is. The best you seem able to do is to talk about other things that are related only because you dislike them, too, and saying -- without any basis for saying so -- that considering homosexuality normal will lead to considering it normal to rape children. It won't, and there is no reason to believe that it will.

Homosexuality and raping children are fundamentally different. For that matter, homosexuality and raping anyone are fundamentally different, just as straight sex and rape are fundamentally different.

You do know what the difference is, right? I mean, I don't have to explain something THAT basic, do I?

Such persons constitute an extremely tiny minority, they’re consequently in no position to ‘social engineer’ anything. Anyone they manage to put on the defensive has only himself to blame, and they have noting to do with being ‘progressive.’

Indeed, to mention pedophilia along with homosexuality is idiotic, one has noting to do with the other, as laws banning pedophilia are Constitutional given they’re applied equally to all persons.

Once perversion and abnormality is accepted as normal behavior it doesn't stop with YOUR particular brand of abnormality. Your flavor of the month is quickly followed by another and another after that. It is how cultures degrade. You drew your own little line in the sand, right after gay marriage. It stops right there! Except it doesn't. There is another perversion right after yours and of course their line in the sand will be right after their particular perversioin.

Homosexuality is neither a perversion nor is it abnormal, it hasn’t been considered such for almost 40 years. Your argument fails accordingly.

If you were to tell the particpants in the Loving decision that someday that decision would be used to justify gay marriage, no doubt they would be horrified and tell you that will never happen. That decision was in 1967. In 1967 there is no way they would have possibly imagined the issue of same sex marriage would be legalized, much less their legal action used to justify it. Just as the advances that you make today will be used to justify practices that you find reprehensible. In 44 years what do you think will be morally unjustified?

Loving reaffirmed the fundamental right to marriage and struck down laws that singled out particular groups of persons for exclusion. As with Loving, in Perry the state failed to provide a compelling reason to justify exclusion.

Majorities don’t determine civil rights, states are not authorized to violate fundamental rights; the 14th Amendment ensures a consistent application of the laws among the 50 states.

The foundation of the Constitution is the rule of law, and the rule of law is designed to protect citizens from the tyranny of the majority.

It is not a civil rights issue. It is a FINANCIAL issue. Examples: Social security benefits - widow(er), orphan, etc.; health insurance coverage. Nobody wants to add more entitlements to and already overloaded system of entitlements!

Clearly the case law renders this incorrect; and equal access to benefits and other financial considerations is a perfectly legitimate motive.

This is completely unsupported by case law. There is also no evidence in support, either.

Do they need to?

Can a blow up doll give consent? Is sex with a blow up doll legal?

It's not like anyone is being hurt.

Do they need to?

Can a blow up doll give consent? Is sex with a blow up doll legal?

It's not like anyone is being hurt.
Now you are comparing a blow up doll to a dead human being.

Dude.....really?

Forum List

Back