How to recognise Racism.

Oz and the Orchestra

Platinum Member
May 25, 2020
Lake District England
Let me teach you about racism -

My niece teaches racism to in some of our worst prisons.

If I a white man calls someone from an ethnic minority a name that references their race, colour, or creed it is racism.
If two white men call each other names referencing their joint race etc. It is not racism
If two men of the same ethnic minority (say black) call each other on the basis of their joint skin. That is not racism.

Now pay attention cos this is the interesting bit.

If a man from an ethnic minority, calls me a white mother****** That is not racism.

Why you might ask?

Cos In the UK the law say's it not.

Whites make up around 87% of the population in the UK. We have a massive majority.

A black man calling me a white........... will not make me a victim or cause any detriment to me what so ever.
The majority of our local community are not going to join him because the community is majority white. I can only pass through a black area I won't be living or working there.

If I make a racist comment against a black man it can lead to him being victimised, my mates join in make him even more isolated. It can affect his job and the security of where he lives and his family.

For something to be racist it has to have be capable of resulting in negative consequences and causing victimisation.

One day you may be lucky enough to live in a civilised country like the UK or western Europe.

You need to take what I've said, and start working on it.

OZ

If I a white man calls someone from an ethnic minority a name that references their race, colour, or creed it is racism.
If two white men call each other names referencing their joint race etc. It is not racism
If two men of the same ethnic minority (say black) call each other on the basis of their joint skin. That is not racism.

If a man from an ethnic minority, calls me a white mother****** That is not racism.

Why you might ask?

Whites make up around 87% of the population in the UK. We have a massive majority.

A black man calling me a white........... will not make me a victim or cause any detriment to me what so ever.
The majority of our local community are not going to join him because the community is majority white. I can only pass through a black area I won't be living or working there.

If I make a racist comment against a black man it can lead to him being victimised, my mates join in make him even more isolated. It can affect his job and the security of where he lives and his family.

For something to be racist it has to have be capable of resulting in negative consequences and causing victimisation.

One day you may be lucky enough to live in a civilised country like the UK or western Europe.

OZ
Ah, so you are simply stupid, then.

Creating a bunch of mumbo based upon race that sets different standards for people based upon race is...........guess what........

FUCKING RACIST!

Why you might ask?

OZ

Creating a bunch of mumbo based upon race that sets different standards for people based upon race is...........guess what........

FUCKING RACIST!
Listen braindeath I didn't create it. It happens to be the law in the UK.

Last week she was in Wandsworth teaching some of the craziest bitches.

She gave them the overall explanation of how the law defines 'racism' as I set out above, and she offered courses.
She was a bit disappointed that by the following day none had taken her up.

However the following morning the Guvner called her and said there had now been a ninety five percent take up.
I was pleased for her, at Uni, she used to get shit cos she is very fair with blond hair. She played basketball for Great Britain and her boyfriend is a basket ball player from Texas, black as the ace of spades. You would not think there would be racism in universities now in the 21st centuary. it was OK when just friends but as soon as they became a couple the taunts & racist emails started. Anyway I think teaching racism is what she will do fur a career.

She did wonder why so many had changed their minds about the course and the guvner said " simple, we decided to give them a 6 month reduction in sentence if they took it up!"

Why you might ask?

OZ

FUCKING RACIST!
Listen braindeath I didn't create it. It happens to be the law in the UK.

Last week she was in Wandsworth teaching some of the craziest bitches.

She gave them the overall explanation of how the law defines 'racism' as I set out above, and she offered courses.
She was a bit disappointed that by the following day none had taken her up.

However the following morning the Guvner called her and said there had now been a ninety five percent take up.
I was pleased for her, at Uni, she used to get shit cos she is very fair with blond hair. She played basketball for Great Britain and her boyfriend is a basket ball player from Texas, black as the ace of spades. You would not think there would be racism in universities now in the 21st centuary. it was OK when just friends but as soon as they became a couple the taunts & racist emails started. Anyway I think teaching racism is what she will do fur a career.

She did wonder why so many had changed their minds about the course and the guvner said " simple, we decided to give them a 6 month reduction in sentence if they took it up!"

Yes, she is actually TEACHING this silly twaddle. I bet the two of you roll on you back and pee on your belly every time you see a black man, now don't you?

All you have to do is treat everybody the same and expect the same from them. All the rest of your crap is just pathetic cuckold behavior. Have some dignity, man!

Why you might ask?

OZ

I always assumed British men were quasi emasculated mostly asexual fags (No offense to actual gays who have 5 times the balls of this guy) and I'll be damned if you didn't prove me correct.

Making a massive issue of race is racist you twaddling pratt. Accepting different behaviors based solely on skin color is racist.

When will you idiots ever learn? All races should be treated as equally as possible....isn't that the point? Jesus these progressive femi-nazis are freaking stupid.

Last edited:

Why you might ask?

OZ

I always assumed British men were quasi emasculated mostly asexual fags (No offense to actual gays who have 5 times the balls of this guy) and I'll be damned if you didn't prove me correct.

Making a massive issue of race is racist you twaddling pratt. Accepting different behaviors based solely on skin color is racist.

When will you idiots ever learn? All races should be treated as equally as possible....isn't that the point? Jesus these progressive femi-nazis are freaking stupid.
Says the fat smelly whore, Ha ha ha

She starts her warped definition of racism by making a racist homophobic attack calling all British Men Homosexual. Fuck off you knuckle dragging, arse lickin Trump/McVeigh'ster.

You need sop feeding your fat face and have a good wash you bog dwelling old slag.
And wipe that sperm from your chin! Filthy bitch!
e

Why you might ask?

OZ

She starts her warped definition of racism by making a racist homophobic attack calling all British Men Homosexual. Fuck off you knuckle dragging, arse lickin Trump/McVeigh'ster.

You need sop feeding your fat face and have a good wash you bog dwelling old slag.
e

No. I called you (and British men by extension) quasi emasculated fags, stipulating that actual gay men were five times the man you are. ( I since revise my estimate to ten times more masculine).

That assessment is neither racist or homophobic. And yes, you are still an idiot.

Why you might ask?

OZ

e

No. I called you (and British men by extension) quasi emasculated fags, stipulating that actual gay men were five times the man you are. ( I since revise my estimate to ten times more masculine).

That assessment is neither racist or homophobic. And yes, you are still an idiot.
That is what I said you said British men (Race/Gender) qef (less than male/faggots-derogatory to gay men) Racist homophobe

Of course statistics tell us that over 50% (I'll keep my analysis scientifically accurate) of American men admit to having Homosexual relations.

Looking at your fat repulsive arse, can't say I'm surprised. Remove that snap your disgusting.
Bet Trumps never grabbed your crab ridden rancid minge.

Now back into your stinking swamp you low life verminous afterbirth abortion.

Why you might ask?

OZ
Up yours ******

Why you might ask?

OZ
Up yours ******
Bet you wish..........ha ha ha

Why you might ask?

OZ
Up yours ******

Just waiting for most of you morons to be ground into dust by your fellow lefties

Itsa coming fag...all across the Anglosphere

Why you might ask?

OZ
Up yours ******

Just waiting for most of you morons to be ground into dust by your fellow lefties

Haven't a friggin' clue what your on about nor what pram you got outa, but whatever.

Youv'e been talkin' to Oz - Master of the Forum!

Why you might ask?

OZ
Up yours ******

Haven't a friggin' clue what your on about nor what pram you got outa, but whatever.

Youv'e been talkin' to Oz - Master of the Forum!

I would have guessed a master baker. :D

Why you might ask?

OZ
You’re a pathetic , limey , lemming
Uk is a dead nation because of Schmendricks like you
Go and learn Arabic

Forum List

Back