How to recognise Racism.

Let me teach you about racism -

My niece teaches racism to in some of our worst prisons.

If I a white man calls someone from an ethnic minority a name that references their race, colour, or creed it is racism.
If two white men call each other names referencing their joint race etc. It is not racism
If two men of the same ethnic minority (say black) call each other on the basis of their joint skin. That is not racism.

Now pay attention cos this is the interesting bit.

If a man from an ethnic minority, calls me a white mother****** That is not racism.

Why you might ask?

Cos In the UK the law say's it not.

Whites make up around 87% of the population in the UK. We have a massive majority.

A black man calling me a white........... will not make me a victim or cause any detriment to me what so ever.
The majority of our local community are not going to join him because the community is majority white. I can only pass through a black area I won't be living or working there.

If I make a racist comment against a black man it can lead to him being victimised, my mates join in make him even more isolated. It can affect his job and the security of where he lives and his family.

For something to be racist it has to have be capable of resulting in negative consequences and causing victimisation.

One day you may be lucky enough to live in a civilised country like the UK or western Europe.

You need to take what I've said, and start working on it.

OZ

I always assumed British men were quasi emasculated mostly asexual fags (No offense to actual gays who have 5 times the balls of this guy) and I'll be damned if you didn't prove me correct.

Making a massive issue of race is racist you twaddling pratt. Accepting different behaviors based solely on skin color is racist.

When will you idiots ever learn? All races should be treated as equally as possible....isn't that the point? Jesus these progressive femi-nazis are freaking stupid.
Says the fat smelly whore, Ha ha ha

She starts her warped definition of racism by making a racist homophobic attack calling all British Men Homosexual. Fuck off you knuckle dragging, arse lickin Trump/McVeigh'ster.

You need sop feeding your fat face and have a good wash you bog dwelling old slag.
And wipe that sperm from your chin! Filthy bitch!
e
Look at the leftist who shows his true nature as an insulting and stinking leftist
Can you write it in French it will sound more seductive.......do you wear a uniform by any chance, - just asking?
You want it in French ? Va Te Faire Enculer....Et que fais- tu encore au forum ?

giphy9.gif

If I a white man calls someone from an ethnic minority a name that references their race, colour, or creed it is racism.
If two white men call each other names referencing their joint race etc. It is not racism
If two men of the same ethnic minority (say black) call each other on the basis of their joint skin. That is not racism.

If a man from an ethnic minority, calls me a white mother****** That is not racism.

Why you might ask?

Whites make up around 87% of the population in the UK. We have a massive majority.

A black man calling me a white........... will not make me a victim or cause any detriment to me what so ever.
The majority of our local community are not going to join him because the community is majority white. I can only pass through a black area I won't be living or working there.

If I make a racist comment against a black man it can lead to him being victimised, my mates join in make him even more isolated. It can affect his job and the security of where he lives and his family.

For something to be racist it has to have be capable of resulting in negative consequences and causing victimisation.

One day you may be lucky enough to live in a civilised country like the UK or western Europe.

OZ

I always assumed British men were quasi emasculated mostly asexual fags (No offense to actual gays who have 5 times the balls of this guy) and I'll be damned if you didn't prove me correct.

Making a massive issue of race is racist you twaddling pratt. Accepting different behaviors based solely on skin color is racist.

When will you idiots ever learn? All races should be treated as equally as possible....isn't that the point? Jesus these progressive femi-nazis are freaking stupid.

She starts her warped definition of racism by making a racist homophobic attack calling all British Men Homosexual. Fuck off you knuckle dragging, arse lickin Trump/McVeigh'ster.

You need sop feeding your fat face and have a good wash you bog dwelling old slag.
e
Look at the leftist who shows his true nature as an insulting and stinking leftist
Can you write it in French it will sound more seductive.......do you wear a uniform by any chance, - just asking?
You want it in French ? Va Te Faire Enculer....Et que fais- tu encore au forum ?

View attachment 386763
Excellent!

Why would a woman living in Leon be interested in the US election?
And why would you support serial misogynist Trump?

Why you might ask?

OZ

e

View attachment 386763
Excellent!

Lyon, don’t you understand the message above?

Why you might ask?

OZ

e

View attachment 386763
Excellent!

No, but it sounds good - is it naughty?

Why you might ask?

OZ

e

View attachment 386763
Excellent!

Learn French if you want to know and stop trolling at this thread.

Why you might ask?

OZ

e

View attachment 386763
Excellent!

Its my thread!

Why you might ask?

OZ
You’re a pathetic , limey , lemming
Uk is a dead nation because of Schmendricks like you
Go and learn Arabic
He doesn’t understand French, but maybe he understands Arabic?

Why you might ask?

OZ

e

View attachment 386763
Excellent!

Why shouldn't I be on this Forum?

Oz iz da Forum Master!.

I've got a lot to say about American politics unlike you, mindless, skye etc. who never seem to say anything political - so why are you here?

I'm bringing Socialism to the American masses!

Why you might ask?

OZ

e

View attachment 386763
Excellent!

Oz iz da Forum Master!.

I've got a lot to say about American politics unlike you, mindless, skye etc. who never seem to say anything political - so why are you here?

You’re a stinking leftist just like Tommy

Why you might ask?

OZ
Go and learn Arabic
O god its the Mussie basher.

All my Muslim mates either speak Urdu, Hindi or Kurdish as well as English of course.

Don't know any Saudi's.

Why you might ask?

OZ
Go and learn Arabic

All my Muslim mates either speak Urdu, Hindi or Kurdish as well as English of course.

Don't know any Saudi's.
So go talk with them and stop pissing off the Americans.

Why you might ask?

OZ

e

View attachment 386763
Excellent!

Oz iz da Forum Master!.

You’re a stinking leftist just like Tommy
Ha ha, You do know what your fellow country folk did with the likes of women like you after the war?

Cut their hair off, and tar'd n feathered them, stringing a sign saying 'collaborator' around their neck.

And I can't say you didn't deserve it!

Why you might ask?

OZ
Go and learn Arabic

Don't know any Saudi's.
No! As I just told 'mindless' on another thread, my mission is to send a barrage of abuse to jug head Trumpsters, designed to humiliate and demoralise them into not voting for Trump.
In such a tight election it just might make all the difference and put Joe in the White House!

What's your mission on here as you never mention politics?

Why you might ask?

OZ
Go and learn Arabic

Don't know any Saudi's.
No! As I just told 'mindless' on another thread, my mission is to send a barrage of abuse to jug head Trumpsters, designed to humiliate and demoralise them into not voting for Trump.
In such a tight election it just might make all the difference and put Joe in the White House!

What's your mission on here as you never mention politics?

Ah, so your very mission is to be a troll.

Instead of being just like Tommy, I'm beginning to think you ARE Tommy.

Forum List

Back