How To Stop Mass Shootings? Abolish Gun-Free Zones.

Third thread on this idiotic idea and that's just this morning.
TRANSLATION: I have no idea how to help this problem. But I hate what you wrote anyway. So I'll call it names, call you names, offer "solutions" already proven to not work, and violate the Constitution all I want. Maybe I can fool someone into believing any of that will make anything better.

Because there is no way to stop actions by individuals. But you knew that already

You wrote:

Because when I lived in Tuscon Az, I was able to openly carry everyday other than in banks and the post office. Not once during the 3 years I was there, was any instance of gun fire from anyone else who lived in that city. Why? Because no one wanted to take a risk on who was faster to the draw.

First, if you lived there, you would know how to spell it. Be that as it may, I lived in Tucson for almost 30 years. One of the shootings maimed a US congresswoman and killed others, including a 9yo girl.

There were several armed assholes there, including one who hid in the Walgreen's while unarmed people brought down the shooter.

You wrote:

you blame the gun, not the liberal behind it killing others. I now live in Virginia, carry concealed a .45 cal auto pistol, I do not go out of my way to find trouble, but if some stupid liberal(redundant statement) wants to get in my face and try to ruin my day, I will be glad to give them the 50 cent solution.

No. I don't blame the gun. I blame the loose cannons like you. You remind me of the sicko mass shooter who used to post here before he went postal and murdered people. You're just itching for the chance, the excuse to shoot people. You don't talk about stopping killers. You talk only about wanting to be a killer yourself. You really are tomorrow's mass shooter. Sadly, you fools don't just kill each other. You usually kill innocent people.

BTW, if you are carrying a loaded gun, you are indeed 'going out of your way to find trouble'.
You pretend that a vetted/licensed law-abiding gun owner/carrier is a "loose cannon", a "sicko mass shooter", "fool", and "tomorrow's mass shooter", but in reality, you know that isn't the case. YOU LIE!

And BTW, if you are NOT carrying a loaded gun (and a license), YOU are indeed 'going out of your way to find trouble'

First - there's no such thing as a "gun free zone" But I'll ask you what I asked in one of the other nutter threads -

So, uh, are you saying a woman survivor said she had time to leave where she was visiting with friends at the xmas party, unlock her locker, get her purse out of her locker, get her gun out of her purse, put her purse back, lock the locker, return to the party and take down the shooters?

Amazing.

How about we stop NRA's helping terrorists buy guns?

12079554_10154343190628327_2806022607845360387_n.jpg
Do you suppose that if the so called government did their job, that those with the intent to kill others would be not able to get guns? Why would a fanatical muslim be able to purchase a gun legally , FBI background check given the seller the okay to do it? It isn't the sellers problem but the GOV
In a few years you will have gun nuts walking around armed to the teeth and something like this will happen.

Sad but true is also you'll have one gun nut mow down another gun nut who was fighting back against the original assailants.

You heard it here first...

All courtesy of the 2nd Amendment.
You are such an idiot. How do I know you are one? Because when I lived in Tuscon Az, I was able to openly carry everyday other than in banks and the post office. Not once during the 3 years I was there, was any instance of gun fire from anyone else who lived in that city. Why? Because no one wanted to take a risk on who was faster to the draw. But since you liberal watch Liberalwood(Hollywood) and believe everything that comes out of that degenerate city, you blame the gun, not the liberal behind it killing others. I now live in Virginia, carry concealed a .45 cal auto pistol, I do not go out of my way to find trouble, but if some stupid liberal(redundant statement) wants to get in my face and try to ruin my day, I will be glad to give them the 50 cent solution.

View attachment 56137

You wrote:

Because when I lived in Tuscon Az, I was able to openly carry everyday other than in banks and the post office. Not once during the 3 years I was there, was any instance of gun fire from anyone else who lived in that city. Why? Because no one wanted to take a risk on who was faster to the draw.

First, if you lived there, you would know how to spell it. Be that as it may, I lived in Tucson for almost 30 years. One of the shootings maimed a US congresswoman and killed others, including a 9yo girl.

There were several armed assholes there, including one who hid in the Walgreen's while unarmed people brought down the shooter.

You wrote:

you blame the gun, not the liberal behind it killing others. I now live in Virginia, carry concealed a .45 cal auto pistol, I do not go out of my way to find trouble, but if some stupid liberal(redundant statement) wants to get in my face and try to ruin my day, I will be glad to give them the 50 cent solution.

No. I don't blame the gun. I blame the loose cannons like you. You remind me of the sicko mass shooter who used to post here before he went postal and murdered people. You're just itching for the chance, the excuse to shoot people. You don't talk about stopping killers. You talk only about wanting to be a killer yourself. You really are tomorrow's mass shooter. Sadly, you fools don't just kill each other. You usually kill innocent people.

BTW, if you are carrying a loaded gun, you are indeed 'going out of your way to find trouble'.
Ah yes, I guess you never made a mistake in typing, so are a liberal spelling police. Thank you for your comment. I remember Ms. Gifford and how she was shot, not by a gun toting conservative, that the liberal media was hoping for, but a liberal who thought that she didn't go far enough for the liberal cause. Why is it that liberals hate other people so much? Because they hate themselves, their parents who brought their sorry asses in the world, and since they can never be happy, them must make sure everyone else isn't happy. It is just the way of liberals.

As for me being a loose cannon? I have never shot anyone in my life, either in anger or in self defense, but as I am a trained ex military veteran(who protected your sorry ass from losing your country), I know how to defend others. Now I have to deal with a sorry ass government who wants to take away my right to defend my family, my friends and myself, so they(the government) can steal everything I own, and you are just a lickspittle lapdog, who sits around smoking dope all day, hating your life. If I would of been there in California when the shooting took place, the FANATICAL MUSLIM and his squeeze would of been put down before the 2nd shot got off. You on the other hand would of been one of those 14 victims who will never see another day. But then you would be happy, as you wouldn't have to see your sorry face in the mirror again.

First - there's no such thing as a "gun free zone" But I'll ask you what I asked in one of the other nutter threads -

So, uh, are you saying a woman survivor said she had time to leave where she was visiting with friends at the xmas party, unlock her locker, get her purse out of her locker, get her gun out of her purse, put her purse back, lock the locker, return to the party and take down the shooters?

Amazing.

Do you suppose that if the so called government did their job, that those with the intent to kill others would be not able to get guns? Why would a fanatical muslim be able to purchase a gun legally , FBI background check given the seller the okay to do it? It isn't the sellers problem but the GOV
In a few years you will have gun nuts walking around armed to the teeth and something like this will happen.

Sad but true is also you'll have one gun nut mow down another gun nut who was fighting back against the original assailants.

You are such an idiot. How do I know you are one? Because when I lived in Tuscon Az, I was able to openly carry everyday other than in banks and the post office. Not once during the 3 years I was there, was any instance of gun fire from anyone else who lived in that city. Why? Because no one wanted to take a risk on who was faster to the draw. But since you liberal watch Liberalwood(Hollywood) and believe everything that comes out of that degenerate city, you blame the gun, not the liberal behind it killing others. I now live in Virginia, carry concealed a .45 cal auto pistol, I do not go out of my way to find trouble, but if some stupid liberal(redundant statement) wants to get in my face and try to ruin my day, I will be glad to give them the 50 cent solution.

View attachment 56137

You wrote:

You wrote:

Ah yes, I guess you never made a mistake in typing, so are a liberal spelling police. Thank you for your comment. I remember Ms. Gifford and how she was shot, not by a gun toting conservative, that the liberal media was hoping for, but a liberal who thought that she didn't go far enough for the liberal cause. Why is it that liberals hate other people so much? Because they hate themselves, their parents who brought their sorry asses in the world, and since they can never be happy, them must make sure everyone else isn't happy. It is just the way of liberals.

As for me being a loose cannon? I have never shot anyone in my life, either in anger or in self defense, but as I am a trained ex military veteran(who protected your sorry ass from losing your country), I know how to defend others. Now I have to deal with a sorry ass government who wants to take away my right to defend my family, my friends and myself, so they(the government) can steal everything I own, and you are just a lickspittle lapdog, who sits around smoking dope all day, hating your life. If I would of been there in California when the shooting took place, the FANATICAL MUSLIM and his squeeze would of been put down before the 2nd shot got off. You on the other hand would of been one of those 14 victims who will never see another day. But then you would be happy, as you wouldn't have to see your sorry face in the mirror again.

Yawn....yeah....only if you would have been there.

You notice the bullet going through the gun nut's skull is continuing to go...maybe hit someone else. I'll wait for the cops who are trained. Thanks.
That's just a cartoon. Those of us who have CCW permits use hollow point bullets. They stay inside the person. Typical liberal ignorance about guns.
geez.gif

You notice the bullet going through the gun nut's skull is continuing to go...maybe hit someone else. I'll wait for the cops who are trained. Thanks.
That's just a cartoon. Those of us who have CCW permits use hollow point bullets. They stay inside the person. Typical liberal ignorance about guns.
geez.gif

Sure...all CCW permit holders use identical bullets. I would call it a lie but we all know it is.
The permit also means that you'll never miss too...right?

Amazing.

View attachment 56137

You wrote:

You wrote:

Yawn yeah, that is why I carry concealed, but please, do me a favor, when you are in a mall, and there is a shooting, you go ahead and tell the purp that the mall is a gun free zone, and see if he gives up his weapon. You are such a libtard.

Amazing.

View attachment 56137

You wrote:

You wrote:

Yawn yeah, that is why I carry concealed, but please, do me a favor, when you are in a mall, and there is a shooting, you go ahead and tell the purp that the mall is a gun free zone, and see if he gives up his weapon. You are such a libtard.

Not sure what a "purp" is but I'll take that under advisement. Thanks.

But while I have you here, why do you carry concealed? Wouldn't it be better if the gunslinger saw you had a weapon and chose not to open fire in the first place? Wouldn't no violence be the goal or is it just a schoolboy fantasy you have about it ala A Chistmas Story?

When you are country of 315 million, there will always be a lot of people who dont want to carry a gun.

These people will most likely be the more compassionate, caring type of people. Being somewhat naive about violence and hatred. The nurturers.

Which means there will always be a variety of soft targets who are unwilling to arm themselves. Just the way people are.

As long as there is this hatred expressed by many Americans for other Americans or illegals or refugees and everyone can get a variety of weapons, this mass killing spree will not end.

What the hell else is a lot of hate and fear and unstable minds plus a lot of guns gonna get you but gun deaths and injuries?

This aint rocket science.

That seems to be all we are about. The right to buy a gun to kill someone.

And to stop the right of a woman to choose not to bring a baby into this fucked up world.

Weird.

But while I have you here, why do you carry concealed? Wouldn't it be better if the gunslinger saw you had a weapon and chose not to open fire in the first place? Wouldn't no violence be the goal or is it just a schoolboy fantasy you have about it ala A Chistmas Story?

The TOPIC is gun-free zone vs NON gun-free zone. Not concealed vs open carry.

The TOPIC is gun-free zone vs NON gun-free zone. Not concealed vs open carry.

If you don't want the debate (obviously you do not), why did you bother starting a thread?

"How To Stop Mass Shootings? Abolish Gun-Free Zones."

This is ignorant idiocy.

Government can't force business and private property owners to allow customers to carry firearms on their property.

And those licensed to carry concealed firearms do so anyway even when property owners prohibit them from doing so; hence the myth of "gun free zones."

The notion that mythical "gun free zones" are "responsible" for mass shootings is devoid of fact or evidence in support, nothing but a ridiculous fallacy.

Forum List

Back