How Trump Can Win the Black Vote to Win the Election

The bottom line .. republicans / white supremacists / morons no longer have the ability to elect an American president .. and if you can't elect a president, you can't affect the Supreme Court.

:0) The future looks brighter already.

The bottom line .. republicans / white supremacists / morons no longer have the ability to elect an American president .. and if you can't elect a president, you can't affect the Supreme Court.

So you agree that barry hussien is not an American citizen.
we are getting somewhere.

Trump may get 5 to 8% of the black vote.
are you in effect saying that you personally think that 92 to 95% of blacks are total uneducated idiots?
talk about racist.
Your comment is typical of racist expressions of your ilk. You think that because blacks will not listen to your nonsense that they "are total uneducated idiots." I am quite willing to let anyone vote as they wish. What you miss is that what you are offering is offered in such a way that blacks apparently feel demeaned enough by your language to deny you the vote.
Im not running.
blacks cant deny me a vote.
try again.
Sure, they can. The vote in the guys you hate. And what makes you think they won't again?
POLL CHART
2016 General Election: Trump vs. Clinton
Currently tracking 136 polls from 27 pollsters

Updated about 16 hours ago

Election on November 8, 2016

FAQ
  • This chart combines the latest opinion polls using a poll-tracking model and is updated whenever a new poll is released.

June2015JulyAug.Sept.Oct.Nov.Dec.Jan.2016Feb.MarchAprilMay30354045505560
    HuffPost Model Estimate
    • Hillary Clinton47.0%
    • Donald Trump39.5%
    • Undecided
    • Other
    CONFIDENCE OF LEAD The probability that Clinton leads Trump is 99%.

INDIVIDUAL POLL RESULT

ESTIMATE WITH 95% CONFIDENCE INTERVAL

Latest Polls
    POLLSTER DATES POP. CLINTON TRUMP UNDECIDED OTHER SPREAD
    Morning Consult 4/26 - 4/29 1,964 RV 46 39 15 - Clinton +7
    Ipsos/Reuters 4/23 - 4/27 1,756 RV 43 36 9 13 Clinton +7
    Rasmussen 4/25 - 4/26 1,000 LV 38 38 2 16 -
    YouGov/Economist 4/22 - 4/26 1,561 RV 43 40 13 - Clinton +3
    Suffolk/USA Today 4/20 - 4/24 1,000 LV 50 39 8 - Clinton +11
    NBC/SurveyMonkey 4/18 - 4/24 9,405 RV 44 36 19 1 Clinton +8
    Morning Consult 4/20 - 4/22 2,003 RV 46 40 15 - Clinton +6
    Zogby (Internet) 4/19 - 4/20 834 LV 47 40 14 - Clinton +7
    GWU/Battleground 4/17 - 4/20 1,000 LV 46 43 11 - Clinton +3
    Ipsos/Reuters 4/16 - 4/20 1,334 RV 44 33 12 12 Clinton +11
    SHOW MORE ▼
    RSS | CSV | API

:0) That's for absolute morons to still be whining about Obama's birth certificate.

I didn't vote for Obama and wouldn't do it in a million years .. but whining about where he was born is for idiots.

:0) That's for absolute morons to still be whining about Obama's birth certificate.

I didn't vote for Obama and wouldn't do it in a million years .. but whining about where he was born is for idiots.
you are the one that suggested we could no longer elect an American president. It appears you are the one that brought the shoe shine president in to question. not me.

you are the one that suggested we could no longer elect an American president. It appears you are the one that brought the shoe shine president in to question. not me.

No, you can't elect an American president. You're fucking idiots .. as demonstrated by your dumb ass claim that you didn't bring Obama into this conversation.

.. and guess what, in the coming years, it's only going to get worse for the braindead American Right. :0)

I would just play this clip in a commercial in the south

or

or

or

Byrd reversed his views and by the time he died, he was endorsed by the NAACP for his votes on black issues

For some reason, very few Republicans get that endorsement

The next Republican President hasn't been born yet

Last edited:
why not just promise all blacks to pay for any "Race Change" operation,,,Im pretty sure that at least 50% of blacks want to be white

why not just promise all blacks to pay for any "Race Change" operation,,,Im pretty sure that at least 50% of blacks want to be white

Sow us a pic of your lily white ass and let's see who doesn't want to be like you, shall we?

How? Post Hillary's financial info online showing how she has no friggin clue how they feel, as she claims....or post the halloween picture of her and bill from years ago of him in overalls and her in 'black face'.

How? Post Hillary's financial info online showing how she has no friggin clue how they feel, as she claims....or post the halloween picture of her and bill from years ago of him in overalls and her in 'black face'.

As Much as I would like it to be true, it is a hoax, it is not them.

It's a good look for her

:p

Not her? I wouldn't be surprised. If that's true, maybe this is a pic of Slick Willy cheating on her again... Maybe THIS is what he meant by calling himself the 1st Black President...

:lmao:

Attachments

• 2016-05-01-17-14-03-583264094.jpg
    2016-05-01-17-14-03-583264094.jpg
    8.6 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:
You have to promise blacks welfare, they don't want jobs
Really? That's why 87% of all disablity claims in this nation is given to hard working, welfare free of pride white fuck heads....LOLOLOLOLOLOL...BIGGEST WELFARE SCAM IN US HISTORY AND WHITE FOLKS DOMINATE IT!!

And just a little side note....welfare ends at some point, yes? SSI can take you white lazy good for nothing bastards to the grave....now you tell me, who don't want to work?

Yes, much brighter given the fact the Commie judges will rule that firearms are no longer protected by the US Constitution. Bet the criminals just can't wait.

Forum List

Back