How Trump won: The rise of America’s false prophet

I suppose to the rank & file repubs, trump looks like the second coming of Christ almighty. While the rest of us see nothing more than a jackass. Or possibly freak of nature. You know, either one fits.

White racism alone does not explain the rise of Donald Trump. The deeper social, economic and political causes behind his victory offer a glimpse at how Americans can come together going forward

The election of Donald Trump has perplexed millions around the world as almost all of the polls had predicted a Hillary Clinton victory.

Since then, Clinton’s supporters have variously blamed her defeat on the decision by the FBI director James Comey, just 11 days before the election, to announce that he was reopening the investigation on her use of a private email server, or on the release by WikiLeaks of thousands of emails, reportedly hacked by the Russian government.

No...you must have missed it...hilary lost...so the false prophet didn't get elected....you should pay more attention...

False prophet, Gracie?

ead86_120904124332-unconventional-dnc-11-horizontal-gallery.jpg

obama1-1.jpg

He said he would lower the oceans as well......

I suppose to the rank & file repubs, trump looks like the second coming of Christ almighty. While the rest of us see nothing more than a jackass. Or possibly freak of nature. You know, either one fits.

White racism alone does not explain the rise of Donald Trump. The deeper social, economic and political causes behind his victory offer a glimpse at how Americans can come together going forward

The election of Donald Trump has perplexed millions around the world as almost all of the polls had predicted a Hillary Clinton victory.

Since then, Clinton’s supporters have variously blamed her defeat on the decision by the FBI director James Comey, just 11 days before the election, to announce that he was reopening the investigation on her use of a private email server, or on the release by WikiLeaks of thousands of emails, reportedly hacked by the Russian government.
What am I supposed to be upset about? He told us what he was going to do and the majority of the states voted for him to do that. You seriously want to blame this on racism? When you do it only proves to me you have no idea what you're talking about. We want illegal immigration taken care of once and for all. A wall, a fence, a gatling gun on the border. I don't care what shape this wall takes I want one. America first, that's supposed to piss me off? Of course it's America first, we dealt with America last and leading from behind and we should just shut up and let other countries dictate how we operate for eight years. It's America first now, As it always should have been. I don't care about any polls the "world" produces. Their opinion means nothing. The "world" as far as I care about is us here at home. Of course they are going to be a bit upset we put our interests above theirs just like they do. Get over it. You don't have a president you can walk on now. This makes me happy.

I don't blame racism although some are racists for sure. You guys have been hornswoggled into believing trump is the second coming of Christ and believe he can do no wrong. That scares me a little.

when 300 Million Americans were seeing flies landing on Hillary in the three debates, that alone cost her about 20 Million votes,guess those 20 Million people saw the Amityville Horror

What am I supposed to be upset about? He told us what he was going to do and the majority of the states voted for him to do that. You seriously want to blame this on racism? When you do it only proves to me you have no idea what you're talking about. We want illegal immigration taken care of once and for all. A wall, a fence, a gatling gun on the border. I don't care what shape this wall takes I want one. America first, that's supposed to piss me off? Of course it's America first, we dealt with America last and leading from behind and we should just shut up and let other countries dictate how we operate for eight years. It's America first now, As it always should have been. I don't care about any polls the "world" produces. Their opinion means nothing. The "world" as far as I care about is us here at home. Of course they are going to be a bit upset we put our interests above theirs just like they do. Get over it. You don't have a president you can walk on now. This makes me happy.

I don't blame racism although some are racists for sure. You guys have been hornswoggled into believing trump is the second coming of Christ and believe he can do no wrong. That scares me a little.

The democrat party is filled with racists...their core groups are all racist, and their leaders are racists......obama sat in an openly and proudly racist church for 20 years.....the clinton's had racists as good friends.....

Whenever the left uses anti-Christian phrases like "the second coming of Christ Almighty" to refer to an election (three months old) that they lost , they already tipped their pathetic hand about their psychotic anger and hysteria. There is no need to respond.

What's the matter. Feeling a little butthurt. Truth holds no punches. ;)

You look a lot more like a jackass than Trump. Your fake analysis is wasted on rational people. We know there are no facts or logic to support it.
Trump won because 70% of all Americans see Hillary as a clown who cant even walk!,,,but sure can lie and the left doesnt see a problem with it.

70 percent. You're out of your fucking mind. Your false prophet lost the popular vote by millions and millions. So get real.
rexx is like Baghdad Bob ,,,,,,,lies every time he posts

You look a lot more like a jackass than Trump. Your fake analysis is wasted on rational people. We know there are no facts or logic to support it.
Trump won because 70% of all Americans see Hillary as a clown who cant even walk!,,,but sure can lie and the left doesnt see a problem with it.

70 percent. You're out of your fucking mind. Your false prophet lost the popular vote by millions and millions. So get real.
In LA, Detroit and NYC...the slums of America.

Uh, no.

Quite simple when you think about it.

Hillary was a terrible candidate, and Obama was an abject failure as president.

Americans were sick of the Democrats, and in reality, detested both establishment parties.

Trump, a non-politician, was a breath of political fresh air, and he appealed to the frustrated voters of both parties. ..... :cool:
and so far he's bashed our allies and kissed the kgb murderers butt

Yeah President Trumpski is one of Putins chief bootlicker's and plans on remaking the CIA into the kgb.

Uh, no.
indeep,,,,you're in deep denial too?

You nailed that one on the head.

Uh, no.
indeep,,,,you're in deep denial too?
Let me tell you why I'm happy...
President Donald J Trump.

No...you must have missed it...hilary lost...so the false prophet didn't get elected....you should pay more attention...

Denial ain't just a river in Egypt.

Denial ain't just a river in Egypt.

You are right...it is the guiding principal of the democrat party.....

Quite simple when you think about it.

Hillary was a terrible candidate, and Obama was an abject failure as president.

Americans were sick of the Democrats, and in reality, detested both establishment parties.

Trump, a non-politician, was a breath of political fresh air, and he appealed to the frustrated voters of both parties. ..... :cool:
and so far he's bashed our allies and kissed the kgb murderers butt

Yeah President Trumpski is one of Putins chief bootlicker's and plans on remaking the CIA into the kgb.
CEO Trumpovitch ,the Russian agent is making a mockery of our country

Forum List

Back