How Trump won: The rise of America’s false prophet

I still think Hillary peed into her cath bags in all 3 debates.

Yeah it's to bad they ran her because Bernie could have easily butt kicked trumps ass clean up through to his shoulders. Oh and you're a liar.
Of course, why the hell wouldn't we want to be Venezuala? That was a winning message not even the democrats wanted.
another reason Hillary lost by 6 million votes, we all saw what happens with a liberal president just looking at venezueala

52yr1x.png

LOL

Yeah just like CNN says the speaker at ucb was some type of label. There is NO news organization in this country even half as legitimate as Fox, Soory you are showing your ignorance again.

CEO Trumpovitch ,the Russian agent is making a mockery of our country

And there's already been at least one terrorist attack on trumps watch so I guess that's pretty much proof that he's a false prophet.
What attack would that be? Most of the terrorist attacks so far have been lefties burning shit up and tearing down business' and making a complete mess of life for anyone else.

Yet another victim of fox spews. I suggest you tune into broadcast news. Both local & national. You'll be much better informed.
I'm watching the news. Where is this terrorist attack you claim happened?

Turn off fox spews.
Where the fuck is this terrorist attack you brain dead moron!!! I just want a fucking link you retarded fuck! I'm not sure how I can ask more politely. I've tried to be nice but it obviously doesn't work with you.

>>> still cant figure how Hillary went from a 50 point lead in the polls to losing to Trump in a 55/45 bloodbath

And there's already been at least one terrorist attack on trumps watch so I guess that's pretty much proof that he's a false prophet.
What attack would that be? Most of the terrorist attacks so far have been lefties burning shit up and tearing down business' and making a complete mess of life for anyone else.

Yet another victim of fox spews. I suggest you tune into broadcast news. Both local & national. You'll be much better informed.

Turn off fox spews.
Where the fuck is this terrorist attack you brain dead moron!!! I just want a fucking link you retarded fuck! I'm not sure how I can ask more politely. I've tried to be nice but it obviously doesn't work with you.

Dude, you're a born knuckle dragger. If you had a brain you'd probably take it out and play with it.

And I repeat. Turn off fox spews.

Here's a clue.

Police say Cummings, an Army veteran and Muslim convert, approached a uniformed Denver transit security officer who was helping two women with directions Tuesday and allegedly opened fire into his neck, killing the officer.

pwjohn posted>>>> "And there's already been at least one terrorist attack on trumps watch so I guess that's pretty much proof that he's a false prophet. AND
Turn off fox spews."<<<<

Looks like he has been watching CNN the REAL false news purveyor, and distributor. Or is just a LIAR.

and so far he's bashed our allies and kissed the kgb murderers butt

Yeah President Trumpski is one of Putins chief bootlicker's and plans on remaking the CIA into the kgb.
CEO Trumpovitch ,the Russian agent is making a mockery of our country

You'll be much better informed.
Yes, because according to their SUPERIOR news, Hillary should be President.

Turn off fox spews.
Calm down, PW IS a retard.

I agree There is NO mention of the Officer being shot by a Terrorist. So another liberal made up LIE. He don skeer me I like seeing liberals leap at a mountaintop thinking they can get there, and falling in their death spirals.

Yeah it's to bad they ran her because Bernie could have easily butt kicked trumps ass clean up through to his shoulders. Oh and you're a liar.
Of course, why the hell wouldn't we want to be Venezuala? That was a winning message not even the democrats wanted.

It's people like you that drag countries down to the level of Crapazeula.

Turn off fox spews.

I'm having a blast. ;)

Turn off fox spews.

I'm having a blast. ;)
So am I.
So is President Donald J Trump.

It's people like you that drag countries down to the level of Crapazeula.
Who's the trespasser? You, your wife or both of you?

Hillary rigged the primaries and took debate questions from CNN in advance.

Those among many other things like her emails and the now closing Clinton Global Initiative were a very bad look.

She lacks integrity. That is why Trump won.

Reason Number 43 why Hillary lost in a landslide?....we all saw the video of Hillary having a Brain Fart Spasm while being interviewed.

Turn off fox spews.

Dude, you're a born knuckle dragger. If you had a brain you'd probably take it out and play with it.

Here's a clue.

Police say Cummings, an Army veteran and Muslim convert, approached a uniformed Denver transit security officer who was helping two women with directions Tuesday and allegedly opened fire into his neck, killing the officer.
So another muslim killed someone. That's a shock...to no one. Did this guy become radical in the lat week? If not then how is this Trump's problem? And doesn't this kind of fit into the Trump program that these people are unstable and will kill at any moment. I don't want them here. Do you?

I suppose to the rank & file repubs, trump looks like the second coming of Christ almighty. Sure, that must be it.

While the rest of us see nothing more than a jackass. Incorrect. I'm not Republican and see Trump is an alternative to eight years of shit.

Or possibly freak of nature. You know, either one fits. Folks like yourself view Trump as a freak of nature?
I'm sorry.

How Trump won: The rise of America’s false prophet: Sounds cool.

White racism alone does not explain the rise of Donald Trump. I like how you sneaked that in. It means anyone who voted for Trump is white racist, and anyone who voted Obama/Clinton is racist against whites or any other race that doesn't suit them.

The deeper social, economic and political causes behind his victory offer a glimpse at how Americans can come together going forward. Liberals are doing a great job so far too. They've proveed very rational and organized.

The election of Donald Trump has perplexed millions around the world as almost all of the polls had predicted a Hillary Clinton victory. How cool is that? Hillary "won" the popular vote.

Since then, Clinton’s supporters have variously blamed her defeat on the decision by the FBI director James Comey, just 11 days before the election, to announce that he was reopening the investigation on her use of a private email server. , or on the release by WikiLeaks of thousands of emails, reportedly hacked by the Russian government. Or on which way the wind blows. You can't really take anything they say seriously. Ironically, much like those polls you mentioned.

Turn off fox spews.

Here's a clue.

So another muslim killed someone. That's a shock...to no one. Did this guy become radical in the lat week? If not then how is this Trump's problem? And doesn't this kind of fit into the Trump program that these people are unstable and will kill at any moment. I don't want them here. Do you?

Like I said. Turn off fox spews & youll be much better informed because of it.

Forum List

Back