How were Trump's rights violated at the trial? Let us count the ways

forkintheroad7

Platinum Member
Apr 22, 2024
1) he wasn't given a change of venue when one was OBVIOUSLY indicated. You couldn't find a better case for Change of V than this one!

2) the judge allowed "witnesses" who had no relevant testimony (Daniels), who only made Trump look like a sleaze, even though both parties deny an affair

3) Trump did not know what crime he was supposed to have committed until the trial ended, if then

4) the gag order is apparently un-Constitutional AND even if not, it was applied unfairly. Cohen and EVERYONE else were allowed to say whatever they wanted

5) the FEC passed on prosecuting the case

6) Bragg has no jurisdiction to try a federal case in a state court

7) Trump was not allowed to have a different, non-conflicted judge

and I am sure I'm forgetting a few things..

Last edited:
1) he wasn't given a change of venue when one was OBVIOUSLY indicated. You couldn't find a better case for Change of V than this one!
2) the judge allowed "witnesses" who had no relevant testimony (Daniels), who only made Trump look like a sleaze, even though both parties deny an affair
3) Trump did not know what crime he was supposed to have committed until the trial ended, if then
4) the gag order is apparently un-Constitutional AND even if not, it was applied unfairly. Cohen was allowed to say whatever he wanted

1717280466995.png

Can you IMAGINE if this trial had been against Biden with a judge donating 35 million to the Trump campaign? HOLY FUCKING SHIT THE LEFT WOULD BE WHINING LIKE LITTLE BABIES.

But since it happened to Trump, if you complain about an unjust justice system, you're "butthurt."

No, fuck you, that was an unfair trial and even DEMOCRATS agree.

Only MAGA is hurt. Especially the MAGAbutthurt.

Nope, you guys are the ones crying. Because YOU'RE behind in the polls. How bad is Biden to lose to a felon? November will be when 330 million Americans decide, not 12 biased ones in New York. Talk about the butthurt wow!!! When Hillary lost you fuckers cried for 4 years. Hillary is STILL making fucking excuses for losing to Trump.

And one Trump wins his appeal and gets the convictions thrown out, he's going to be once again known as Teflon Don. Because guess what? The appeals court isn't made up of biased liberal butthurt judges who are mad Trump beat Hillary in 2016.

Last edited:

4) the gag order is apparently un-Constitutional AND even if not, it was applied unfairly. Cohen and EVERYONE else were allowed to say whatever they wanted

I checked the Constitution.
I see no amendment saying Trump gets to pick his venue and judge.
Perhaps you could point that out to us?

Nope, you guys are the ones crying. Because YOU'RE behind in the polls. How bad is Biden to lose to a felon? November will be when 330 million Americans decide, not 12 biased ones in New York. Talk about the butthurt wow!!! When Hillary lost you fuckers cried for 4 years. Hillary is STILL making fucking excuses for losing to Trump.

And one Trump wins his appeal and gets the convictions thrown out, he's going to be once again known as Teflon Don. Because guess what? The appeals court isn't made up of biased liberal butthurt judges who are mad Trump beat Hillary in 2016.
Keep blabbing bs. I'm used to it.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

So you think there are 330M registered voters in this country?
Probably explains MAGADUMIANS' inability to count to 270.

1717283647431.gif

1) he wasn't given a change of venue when one was OBVIOUSLY indicated.
That's completely nuts.

Back in reality, trials are held where the crime was done. Why dio you think your criminal messiah deserved a special exception?

All the stuff you claim is insane.

How have your conspiracy theories worked out for you so far? Not so well?

Well, by all means, keep doing it. After all, the legal system really is like that guy in Austin Powers who had to answer if you asked the same question 3 times. If you just repeat the your crazy stories enough times, the court is required to rule in your favor.

Trumps rights were not violated.

No grounds for it. He got his fair trial.
He fucked her!! :auiqs.jpg:I'm not sure how much more relevant you can get to alluding to the crime of falsifying records of her hush money...Are you fucking kidding me? :)
It was read at the beginning of the trial. Falsification of business records. A felony in the state of New York.
Gag orders are issued in trials all the time. But Cohen and everyone else weren't threatening the judge, the lawyers, and the jurors. Trump was.
This was a state case.
This was a state case.
The judge wasn't conflicted.
All you need to remember is that Trump was found guilty. He is now a convicted felon.

Nah. We're beating you like a gong, and we know it. Your gaslighting doesn't work on anyone who isn't in your cult.

See you in November, loser. We're looking forward to it.
That guy should look up how many synonyms there are for denial

Forum List

Back