How White female feminist racist continue to harass blacks.

52ndStreet

Gold Member
Jun 18, 2008
Many white female feminist racist incidents go unreported. The woman with the dog in Central park New York, was reported , but many incidents go unreported. A white female recently blocked a black male resident from the entrance of a building demanding that he tell her what floor he lived on and demanded to know his name. When are these white female racist incidents going to be reported by the news media.!!?

Many white female feminist racist incidents go unreported. The woman with the dog in Central park New York, was reported , but many incidents go unreported. A white female recently blocked a black male resident from the entrance of a building demanding that he tell her what floor he lived on and demanded to know his name. When are these white female racist incidents going to be reported by the news media.!!?

Feminism is a protected lifestyle by the democrats, that is why they don't say or do much about it.

The white bitch you demanded sex from turned you down again, huh?

Women really frighten you, don't they?

How do you know they are feminists?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
How do you know they are feminists?
Yeah, I have know at least three wives I was married to that was like that and worse.

How do you know that they are "feminists' ? And, how do you know that this a widespread problem if they are alledgedly ignored by the media

I told you that I was going to follow you and I am. I am going to call you out on every bit of your moronic inane bull shit

• Thanks
ok--mods---OP is about race incidents!!
..you are out of your mind
.....blacks MURDER whites at TEN times the rate of vice versa
--most of the black on white crime is unreported--and if they do report it, hardly ever to they make race the issue--when it is
...but whenever a white does something--it's all about RACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
...these incidents with white cops-black man have NOTHING to do with race
etc

Try explaining the link between being an advocate for equality between the sexes and racism shown toward an African-American person by a European-descended female person. A lot of these incidents involve some bleached-blond right-wing "obedient" bibble blatherer.

Try explaining the link between being an advocate for equality between the sexes and racism shown toward an African-American person by a European-descended female person. A lot of these incidents involve some bleached-blond right-wing "obedient" bibble blatherer.
Exactly. I've never faced racism from a feminist. I have enjoyed many a good times with feminists as well. And not just sexually.

Karens.

If he was trying to follow her through the door as she entered, she was justified. Most security buildings have rules that every person has to either swipe a card or enter a passcode to enter. If I didn't recognize someone, I wouldn't let them in either regardless of their color or sex.

Karens.
The kid is a fucking idiot. End of story

• Love
You're an incel, right? Involuntary celibate Yes, yes! That's it . You can't get laid because you and an ashole that disrespects women and then blam them for rejecting you. I nailed it and you know it,.

Exactly. I've never faced racism from a feminist. I have enjoyed many a good times with feminists as well. And not just sexually.

This is because you are an authentic person. I cannot ever walk in another person's shoes. What I am, how I was born, is all I know. I cannot reject your experiences because i have never been there. If I have ever offended anyone, it was not intentional. I am just a human on this earth. Racism, sexism are subtle and somehow are communicated to us growing up. Two things I remember from childhood: in a hospital covered with blood from surgery and a man, a black man, asked me what I was doing out of bed because I had climbed out of bed (I was a prisoner of those horrible crib beds in children's wards and I went up and over to get to the sink and wash up), carried me back to my bed, and got me help. At about the same time, a classmate told me that my friend Michelle was going to hell because she was Jewish, I took my anxiety to my beloved Father, and He said the most wisdom "don't believe everything you hear," still truth after sixty years.

• Love

This is because you are an authentic person. I cannot ever walk in another person's shoes. What I am, how I was born, is all I know. I cannot reject your experiences because i have never been there. If I have ever offended anyone, it was not intentional. I am just a human on this earth. Racism, sexism are subtle and somehow are communicated to us growing up. Two things I remember from childhood: in a hospital covered with blood from surgery and a man, a black man, asked me what I was doing out of bed because I had climbed out of bed (I was a prisoner of those horrible crib beds in children's wards and I went up and over to get to the sink and wash up), carried me back to my bed, and got me help. At about the same time, a classmate told me that my friend Michelle was going to hell because she was Jewish, I took my anxiety to my beloved Father, and He said the most wisdom "don't believe everything you hear," still truth after sixty years.
Thank you. I try to be. I am not perfect but I try to do the best I can. I understand that women have been mistreated and sexism is no different than racism. Unfortunately for both of us, sellouts exist in each of our communities who help continue the maintenance of systemic sexism and racism.

Maybe she didn't want to get raped. You know how women are.

Forum List

Back