How will the anti God crowd act if Jesus comes soon.

Do you fear Jesus?

He is a nice guy and I intend to buy him a drink. I'll even put in a good word for you

Yes i do fear Jesus but not the kind of fear you think.

We hold our God in awe.

You had the right fear in mind of me standing to close to you just in case God launches a fireball at you that is to big.
Thank you for admitting that your all-knowing God does not know what size fireball to launch. You are afraid God is not smart enough to know what size fireball to use. You are afraid of your God's stupidity.
Very revealing.

My poor attempt at humor.

It won't be a fireball,it will be an angel.

And i can stand right next to him.

Well since there is nothing else you can attack you have to find something,very revealing indeed.

We hold our God in awe.

You had the right fear in mind of me standing to close to you just in case God launches a fireball at you that is to big.
Thank you for admitting that your all-knowing God does not know what size fireball to launch. You are afraid God is not smart enough to know what size fireball to use. You are afraid of your God's stupidity.
Very revealing.

Well since there is nothing else you can attack you have to find something,very revealing indeed.
Too late, your Freudian Slip is already showing.

Very revealing.

Too late, your Freudian Slip is already showing.

:eusa_whistle:

When he comes back what state do you live in ? i don't want to be standing to close to you when he returns.

Do you fear Jesus?

He is a nice guy and I intend to buy him a drink. I'll even put in a good word for you

We hold our God in awe.

Fireball? From Jesus?

You have it all wrong. Jesus is a good guy, type of guy you would like to drink beer with. He is not the petty tyrant you make him out to be. The type who gets pissed off and starts throwing fireballs

You should be ashamed of yourself saying such bad things about Jesus

Do you fear Jesus?

We hold our God in awe.

Very revealing.

I think "Gods" problem is that he has stupid people speaking for him.

We hold our God in awe.

Very revealing.

I think "Gods" problem is that he has stupid people speaking for him.

The truth always seems to bring out the worst in some.

Last edited:
Do you fear Jesus?

We hold our God in awe.

Fireball? From Jesus?

You have it all wrong. Jesus is a good guy, type of guy you would like to drink beer with. He is not the petty tyrant you make him out to be. The type who gets pissed off and starts throwing fireballs

guess you havent read the book of Revelation??

the Jesus we christians follow is the Jesus of the gospels, but one day he will judge all non believers.. that is what the white throne judgement is all about.. you can laugh it off and mock all you wish that is your perogative.. bud scripture says that God will not be mocked and that all power of heaven and earth was given to Christ. He will have the final word regardless of what you say

Nonsense is what you just posted.

Refer to my response to jscooter to understand what the umbilical cord is and does for the child. It is not an embryo or fetus as you refer the proper term is human being.

What do you call a person in the state of the coma that needs aid to survive ?

I don't need you to tell me the function of an umbilical cord.

The umbilical cord consists of two arteries and one vein. These blood vessels carry oxygenated blood and nutrients from the mother to the fetus and carry away waste and de-oxygenated blood from the fetus to the mother.

you see the fetus cannot breathe and must have all its oxygen and nutrients supplied by the mother.

A person in a coma is just that; a person. An unborn fetus is not a person.

What would happen without the umbilical cord to the unborn child ?

It is a living being either way no ?

Why are you trying to say fetus instead of child , is this your way of justifying your stance ?

Fetus definition - Medical Dictionary definitions of popular medical terms easily defined on MedTerms

Fetus: The unborn offspring from the end of the 8th week after conception (when the major structures have formed) until birth. Up until the eighth week, the developing offspring is called an embryo.

I am using the medical term.

Why do you have a problem with the definition of words?

thats *if* he comes back.
You have a better chance of flying to mars than jesus coming back at all.

I'm sure that once someone dies, they are dead.

We hold our God in awe.

Fireball? From Jesus?

the Jesus we christians follow is the Jesus of the gospels, but one day he will judge all non believers.. that is what the white throne judgement is all about.. you can laugh it off and mock all you wish that is your perogative.. bud scripture says that God will not be mocked and that all power of heaven and earth was given to Christ. He will have the final word regardless of what you say

Why do you apply human emotions and petty vindictiveness to Jesus? Do you really think Jesus is keeping a list of all those he needs to get even with for dissing him?

I would certainly hope a perfect and all powerful being would not sink to the vilest of human emotions

Nope, Jesus is a good guy. If he isn't...why would we worship him?

I don't need you to tell me the function of an umbilical cord.

The umbilical cord consists of two arteries and one vein. These blood vessels carry oxygenated blood and nutrients from the mother to the fetus and carry away waste and de-oxygenated blood from the fetus to the mother.

you see the fetus cannot breathe and must have all its oxygen and nutrients supplied by the mother.

A person in a coma is just that; a person. An unborn fetus is not a person.

Why are you trying to say fetus instead of child , is this your way of justifying your stance ?

Fetus definition - Medical Dictionary definitions of popular medical terms easily defined on MedTerms

Fetus: The unborn offspring from the end of the 8th week after conception (when the major structures have formed) until birth. Up until the eighth week, the developing offspring is called an embryo.

Come on skull you know why.

Your secular definitions in your mind makes you feel justified in being ok with a woman and man commiting murder of the unborn child.

Fireball? From Jesus?

Why do you apply human emotions and petty vindictiveness to Jesus? Do you really think Jesus is keeping a list of all those he needs to get even with for dissing him?

I would certainly hope a perfect and all powerful being would not sink to the vilest of human emotions

Really, is that how you view crime when you're the victim or do you feel violated ?

Really, is that how you view crime when you're the victim or do you feel violated ?

Is revenge a God-like emotion? Does God really kill people when his feelings get hurt? Shouldn't we hold God to a higher standard than we hold humans?

Your secular definitions in your mind makes you feel justified in being ok with a woman and man commiting murder of the unborn child.

Fetus is the medical definition. Words are words there are no "secular" words.

And I have said before that I neither support nor condemn abortion. I am not a woman and I do not plan on fathering any children in my life time so what choices another person makes regarding their body is none of my or your business.

Is revenge a God-like emotion? Does God really kill people when his feelings get hurt? Shouldn't we hold God to a higher standard than we hold humans?

Of course,God created man in his image ,with his attributes why wouldn't he feel pain,anger,and frustration ?

Why wouldn't he punish after he warned he would ?

Does not law and his words carry more meaning ?

Just look at the bible and it is clearly seen.

Last edited:

And I have said before that I neither support nor condemn abortion. I am not a woman and I do not plan on fathering any children in my life time so what choices another person makes regarding their body is none of my or your business.

If you don't condemn murder does that not call in to question your views ?

What rational human being will not speak out about murder ? you spoke out when you thought God was commiting these crimes.

If you don't condemn murder does that not call in to question your views ?

What rational human being will not speak out about murder ? you spoke out when you thought God was commiting these crimes.

The law of the land says it's not murder.

your god has killed people and those killings would be called murder by the law of the land.

Forum List

Back