How you going to like this.????

ecinicola

Jan 21, 2012
Obamacare is due to kick in on Oct 1st and people will have to enroll.

Either way, Friday’s deadline is fast approaching. Enrollment is set to begin on Oct 1, and coverage will kick in on Jan. 1, 2014.

So how is everyone going to like this.???

well in the Obamacare, if you don't sign up, they will charge you a 700 fine, or jail time. One or the other.

Either way, Friday’s deadline is fast approaching. Enrollment is set to begin on Oct 1, and coverage will kick in on Jan. 1, 2014.

I'm a responsible American who already has kealth insurance, so it won't effect me personally.

I'm a responsible American who already has kealth insurance, so it won't effect me personally.

Obedience is not responsibility.

I also heard that if you are a member of a minority and you enroll the first month the Obama will award you with a free government credit card, limit being a gadzillion dollars. They are printing the money right now...

IIRC, there was an article recently that said that whites are now in the minority when compared to "non-whites". Does that mean now that I'm among those that get free everything? :razz:

Ensuring your family is provided for is a responsibility.

Not really. You're paying for the option of being alleviated of responsibility.

But let's be honest, the "responsibility" argument coming from supporters of mandates isn't genuine. You've heard conservatives and libertarians use the word, you know it's a big deal with them, so you fling it around thinking it will "trick" them into supporting your corporatist programs. But since you don't have any real comprehension of what "responsibility" means, that's not likely to work. It just makes you look shifty. Maybe try something else?

But let's be honest, the "responsibility" argument coming from supporters of mandates isn't genuine. You've heard conservatives and libertarians use the word, you know it's a big deal with them, so you fling it around thinking it will "trick" them into supporting your corporatist programs. But since you don't have any real comprehension of what "responsibility" means, that's not likely to work. It just makes you look shifty. Maybe try something else?

You're asuming I support the AHA as writen. That is not a valid assumption.

However, since it's the law now, I am smart enough to use it to my advantage.

I also heard that if you are a member of a minority and you enroll the first month the Obama will award you with a free government credit card, limit being a gadzillion dollars. They are printing the money right now...

IIRC, there was an article recently that said that whites are now in the minority when compared to "non-whites". Does that mean now that I'm among those that get free everything? :razz:

No. You have to be in a "protected class". Unfortunately, ordinary people aren't "protected".

Sure, that's what corporatism is all about - using political and legal influence to gain advantage. Doesn't that seem wrong to you?

well in the Obamacare, if you don't sign up, they will charge you a 700 fine, or jail time. One or the other.

you can't be charged a fine if you don't pay taxes.

Don't count on that. Obama just hired tons of new agents to go after people not paying taxes. If what you say is true there would be more people not going to pay taxes....iti will catch up with them sooner or later./

Sure, that's what corporatism is all about - using political and legal influence to gain advantage. Doesn't that seem wrong to you?

Of course it is, but it's what we've got.

Obama is following in Bush's corportist footsteps and whoever follows Obama into office will be doing the same.

And since the SCOTUS ruling on corporate donations isn't likely to be overturned soon, expect this to continue infinitely.

Do you know many large corporations were making large donation to both Obama and Romney? People get hung up on parties, but R vs D now is virtually meaningless.

I wonder how many poor folks will end up in the slammer over this new TAX??

Oh wait. I forgot. If you can't pay we taxpayers will pick up the tab. Never mind.

I wonder how many poor folks will end up in the slammer over this new TAX??

Oh wait. I forgot. If you can't pay we taxpayers will pick up the tab. Never mind.

Well, it depends on 'how poor'. There will always be a pinch point in these schemes. It's the people on the bubble who will get fucked, and yes ultimately go to jail, for not giving into insurance industry demands.

Last edited:

Of course it is, but it's what we've got.

Obama is following in Bush's corportist footsteps and whoever follows Obama into office will be doing the same.

And since the SCOTUS ruling on corporate donations isn't likely to be overturned soon, expect this to continue infinitely.

Do you know many large corporations were making large donation to both Obama and Romney? People get hung up on parties, but R vs D now is virtually meaningless.

Well, it sounds like we agree more than not. But I'm curious what you were trying to convey with your comment. Posts like that are usually trying to insinuate that people who don't buy health insurance, or more to the point, people who don't want to be forced by government to buy health insurance, are irresponsible. I don't buy that.

Forum List

Back