Howard Shultz lands a haymaker on the DEMs.

If Schultz really does run as an independant the DEMs can kiss 2020 goodfucking bye bye!
No two names: Ralph Nader and ELIZABETH WARREN PUT THE FEAR OF GOD INTO THE DEMS LIKE THESE TWO.

The left will have lots of choices in 2020. Am I the only conservative who wants Nikki Haley to challenge for the GOP nomination?

Romney may Run....

Jo

Maybe. But if Romney were smart, he'd run as a Democrat. He's hatred of the President really puts him in the mainstream of liberal thought in 2019.

Trump totally destroyed him once and for all when he offered him the SEC STATE interview and he cam running in like a drooling puppy dog. I think Trump knew exactly what he was doing to him and he knew he would come running also. Everyone was watching that on both sides of the aisle. It was Disgustingly Embarrassing.
Romney is a Legend in his own mind.

JO

Republicans better have a backup candidate ready

If something, God forbid, would happen to President Trump- it will probably be Ivanka succeeding to power.

Very smart broad.

As far as Mr. Schultz, he's Trump's tenant. Pays his rent faithfully every month for his location in the Trump Tower. The President knows him very well.
"very smart broad".....How old are you anyway? I`m guessing 85-95 years old. I thought people who talked like that had all been stuffed and placed in museums by now.

The left will have lots of choices in 2020. Am I the only conservative who wants Nikki Haley to challenge for the GOP nomination?

Romney may Run....

Jo

Maybe. But if Romney were smart, he'd run as a Democrat. He's hatred of the President really puts him in the mainstream of liberal thought in 2019.
. I give my heart too easily to republican candidates, but the alternative is worse,,,,Hillary, Obutthole, Lurch.

If Schultz really does run as an independant the DEMs can kiss 2020 goodfucking bye bye!
No two names: Ralph Nader and ELIZABETH WARREN PUT THE FEAR OF GOD INTO THE DEMS LIKE THESE TWO.

Perhaps. You know your guy is sitting at 36% so he'd have a tough time in a two person race. Trump is begging Schultz to run.

Perhaps. You know your guy is sitting at 36% so he'd have a tough time in a two person race. Trump is begging Schultz to run.

I'm kinda thinking you're right here.

JO

Ahem... Trump is at 47% and 50% with Latinos.

Forum List

Back