Hows that Sanctuary State worken for ya California?

Mr Ray who I was having this discussion with has been promoting the idea of closed borders.

So, all that whining about ONE PERSON? :D
I dont know what you thought was whining but I was having a conversation that you jumped in the middle of. You are welcome to join but instead of trying to make me into the jackass why aren’t you calling Ray a jackass for having the closed borders agenda?

He doesn't.
He does. He has said so many times in this thread. Pay attention
“Closed borders agenda”?

LOL!!!!!!!!

That is called enforcing national sovereignty.

There’s no corner when you put words in my mouth and argue against that instead of the things I actually say. If that’s what you need to do to feel like you won an argument then fine but that’s pretty pathetic.

I never said we need more people here. I said that I don’t care if people come or go. If people want to come here and can work, contribute and pursue the American dream then more power to them. Get them in, registered and let our economy grow. I don’t know how many times I need to repeat myself. Please read slower and stop misrepresenting my arguments

[My highlight above]

How practical is that fantasy of yours! Oh, that's right, practicality is not a word in a Progressives vocabulary.

[...]

Gallup released some new data this week on migration, for which they asked people from 154 countries if they would like to migrate, and if so where to. The United States was by far the most popular destination; Gallup estimates that 138 million people would like to relocate there. The United Kingdom was the second-most popular, with 42 million potential migrants, followed by Canada, France and Saudi Arabia.

A revealing map of who wants to move to the U.S.
It’s very practical if a pathway is opened people will follow it

Are you telling us that we should absorb 138 MILLION PEOPLE? That's what you said!

Yep, Slade3200 loves bumper to bumper traffic, ultra competitive job markets so employers can pay shit for wages, overcrowded schools, rediculous amounts of smog, polluted beaches, littered roadways, nine hour wait times in emergency rooms, overworked infrastructure...etc etc....don’t try to understand it, it’s one of those bizarre, assbackward, Twilight Zone-ish, LibTarded type things.
There you go again acting like you know what I “love” and being completely wrong about it.

It is the state of California’s fault that this lunatic is there in the first place.
That’s like saying it’s the gun manufactures fault or a gun stores fault for a mass shooter having a gun and killing people. Idiot logic

NEGATIVE
That’s pathetic, desperate and far reaching foolishness...There is no comparison there...the framers of our great Constitution gave us the right to bear arms thus creating a demand for gun makers to supply....Our founders never gave wetbacks a right to be here...Against the will of the people, the treasonous, nutless unAmerican pieces of shits in Mexifornia did however.
(this is an opportunity for you to use logic and show you can be reasonable....this is where you say “fuck, you’re right.”)
Ok buddy so when I have opposing views and want to modify our laws I’m unpatriotic and against law and our constitution but when you say you want to tweak the laws it’s all good. Have a little more awareness of your critiques and hypocrisy.

There really isn't anything wrong with our laws with the exceptions they are not stringent enough and not enforced very heavily.

We let in more people than anywhere on the earth to take advantage of what we offer our citizens.
We allow more foreigners to become citizens of this country than any other in the world.
We NEED to limit the amount of people so they don't ruin our economy, change our way of life, and time to assimilate if they are permanently residing here.

We don't need to be anymore gracious than we already are.
That’s your opinion. I think we need serious reform
Of course you do, that is what the media told you to think this week.

It’s very practical if a pathway is opened people will follow it

Yeah, about two billion people. Then what?
I don’t think 2 billlion people would all apply at once but if they did then we would do what we can to process and accommodate as many as we can as quickly as we can. If a smart system is set up to process people then anything is possible. People coming with means looking to start businesses or retire would be easy ins. Same with people with family members or friends who would be willing to sponsor them. People looking for work can be admitted in numbers related to our unemployment rate so we aren’t making it impossible for our citizens to get work. There are a lot of things that we can do.

Yes, like live in poverty because blue-collar jobs no longer pay anything more than minimum wage. You have this rose colored glasses look on these foreigners while ignoring all the negatives they bring to this country with them. This is our country, not the worlds country. If the rest of the world wants to live as good as we do in the US, let them fix their country instead of leaving it to to hell and come here.
Spoken like a true entitled spoiled brat. Have you spent any time traveling the world? Done any charity work? Seen how people live in third world countries first hand? Your comments sound like they are coming from a place of ignorance and selfishness. That’s not how I like to think.
So why can’t we just use our working class money to buy all of their land and make THEM share it with us?
What land do you want our government to buy?

That’s like saying it’s the gun manufactures fault or a gun stores fault for a mass shooter having a gun and killing people. Idiot logic

NEGATIVE
That’s pathetic, desperate and far reaching foolishness...There is no comparison there...the framers of our great Constitution gave us the right to bear arms thus creating a demand for gun makers to supply....Our founders never gave wetbacks a right to be here...Against the will of the people, the treasonous, nutless unAmerican pieces of shits in Mexifornia did however.
(this is an opportunity for you to use logic and show you can be reasonable....this is where you say “fuck, you’re right.”)
Ok buddy so when I have opposing views and want to modify our laws I’m unpatriotic and against law and our constitution but when you say you want to tweak the laws it’s all good. Have a little more awareness of your critiques and hypocrisy.

Listen closely bud....when I say “tweak the laws” I’m thinking with America’s Best interests in mind...I’m saying add the teeth back to our laws and legislature...as most of our laws related to immigration have been rendered useless by nutless Democrats.
When you say “modify our laws” you’re thinking with Mexico’s best interests...you want to remove more teeth from our laws to make things even easier for wetbacks.
See the difference?
Yeah I see the difference, you think you are holier than thou and the only one that cares about our country. What you’re missing is that there are other perspectives that come from a good place and love for country... you’re just too lazy to try and understand them because they don’t align with your way of thinking.

You can play with the words all you want with tweak vs modify... you’re still being a hypocrite
Modern left wingers are globalists.

By definition they don’t care about this country.
you’re not qualified to speak towards what lefty’s care about. You display zero understanding of how they think

Mr Ray who I was having this discussion with has been promoting the idea of closed borders.

I dont know what you thought was whining but I was having a conversation that you jumped in the middle of. You are welcome to join but instead of trying to make me into the jackass why aren’t you calling Ray a jackass for having the closed borders agenda?

He doesn't.
“Closed borders agenda”?

LOL!!!!!!!!

No it’s not. Not even close

Yeah, about two billion people. Then what?
I don’t think 2 billlion people would all apply at once but if they did then we would do what we can to process and accommodate as many as we can as quickly as we can. If a smart system is set up to process people then anything is possible. People coming with means looking to start businesses or retire would be easy ins. Same with people with family members or friends who would be willing to sponsor them. People looking for work can be admitted in numbers related to our unemployment rate so we aren’t making it impossible for our citizens to get work. There are a lot of things that we can do.

Yes, like live in poverty because blue-collar jobs no longer pay anything more than minimum wage. You have this rose colored glasses look on these foreigners while ignoring all the negatives they bring to this country with them. This is our country, not the worlds country. If the rest of the world wants to live as good as we do in the US, let them fix their country instead of leaving it to to hell and come here.
Spoken like a true entitled spoiled brat. Have you spent any time traveling the world? Done any charity work? Seen how people live in third world countries first hand? Your comments sound like they are coming from a place of ignorance and selfishness. That’s not how I like to think.
So why can’t we just use our working class money to buy all of their land and make THEM share it with us?
Impoverished land from the 3rd world.

And I wasn’t talking about the government.

If they can get in here just because they want to then we can cater to our needs on their soil.

He doesn't.
“Closed borders agenda”?

LOL!!!!!!!!

Yes, yes it is.

When you want to let in anyone for any reason at all then it is not a “closed borders policy” to reject your insane position, it is just telling a lunatic NO.

Impoverished land from the 3rd world.

And I wasn’t talking about the government.

If they can get in here just because they want to then we can cater to our needs on their soil.
Go for it. It’s pretry easy to buy land in those countries. You can get a nice place for cheap. Be my guest

He doesn't.
“Closed borders agenda”?

LOL!!!!!!!!

Yes, yes it is.

When you want to let in anyone for any reason at all then it is not a “closed borders policy” to reject your insane position, it is just telling a lunatic NO.
You’re not paying attention. Rays closed border agenda that I was referring to was the idea of cutting off all immigration. Closing down the border.

I have no problem with border security. We need to know who is coming into our country

Your 63% figure is garbage propaganda, super duper. Mainly children going to school. Thanks to GOP refusal of a good ID card like other countries have, We have had an open invitation for them to come here and work. 94% of male illegals work, 65% pay taxes, 35% own homes. They are never going to be thrown out like you brainwashed racists think. You're less than half the GOP, the ignorant brainwashed racist rube vote....

Why do repeat the same lie, time after time? Do you believe continue to believe your malarkey?
Pew research 2007

Your link?
LOL-Th.gif
... Has disappeared. It is not like your propaganda machine. Same garbage repeated endlessly...

NEGATIVE

Listen closely bud....when I say “tweak the laws” I’m thinking with America’s Best interests in mind...I’m saying add the teeth back to our laws and legislature...as most of our laws related to immigration have been rendered useless by nutless Democrats.
When you say “modify our laws” you’re thinking with Mexico’s best interests...you want to remove more teeth from our laws to make things even easier for wetbacks.
See the difference?
Yeah I see the difference, you think you are holier than thou and the only one that cares about our country. What you’re missing is that there are other perspectives that come from a good place and love for country... you’re just too lazy to try and understand them because they don’t align with your way of thinking.

You can play with the words all you want with tweak vs modify... you’re still being a hypocrite

you’re not qualified to speak towards what lefty’s care about. You display zero understanding of how they think
I have a full understanding. You all aren’t even remotely hard to predict anymore and I have been doing it for over a decade now.

At this point the modern left is not even systematic in installing their agenda, they merely have a wishlist like something you would see during Christmas and they go out to buy everything until their underdeveloped brains think of a new list.

See the difference?

I have a full understanding. You all aren’t even remotely hard to predict anymore and I have been doing it for over a decade now.

At this point the modern left is not even systematic in installing their agenda, they merely have a wishlist like something you would see during Christmas and they go out to buy everything until their underdeveloped brains think of a new list.
Screw the “modern left” deflection. You are talking to me and injecting yourself into a conversation that I’ve been having with others. You don’t have an understanding because your making incorrect statements about the things we were talking about.

He doesn't.
“Closed borders agenda”?

LOL!!!!!!!!

Yes, yes it is.

You’re not paying attention. Rays closed border agenda that I was referring to was the idea of cutting off all immigration. Closing down the border.

I have no problem with border security. We need to know who is coming into our country
Except he isn’t talking about permanently shutting the border, he is talking about stopping immigration until we can assimilate the immigrants we have somehow and then basically throwing the borders open to do it all again.

He is much closer to you when it comes to this issue than he is to me. In fact he is still taking a center left position.

“Closed borders agenda”?

LOL!!!!!!!!

Yes, yes it is.

Except he isn’t talking about permanently shutting the border, he is talking about stopping immigration until we can assimilate the immigrants we have somehow and then basically throwing the borders open to do it all again.

He is much closer to you when it comes to this issue than he is to me. In fact he is still taking a center left position.
Oh wonderful, thanks for enlightening me. Haha

“Closed borders agenda”?

LOL!!!!!!!!

Yes, yes it is.

So you admit you are advocating for a crazy ass immigration policy?

Yes, yes it is.

So you admit you are advocating for a crazy ass immigration policy?
Not at all. What made you think I admitted that?! You got some serious comprehension problems.

Really? Did I say that? Please paste the quote where I said that.... liar

Are these not your words?

I said that I don’t care if people come or go. If people want to come here and can work, contribute and pursue the American dream then more power to them. Get them in, registered and let our economy grow.

Forum List

Back