Hows that Sanctuary State worken for ya California?

Really? Did I say that? Please paste the quote where I said that.... liar

Are these not your words?

I said that I don’t care if people come or go. If people want to come here and can work, contribute and pursue the American dream then more power to them. Get them in, registered and let our economy grow.
Yes those were my words... what you claimed were certainly not my words. You just proved you lied.
Are you telling us that we should absorb 138 MILLION PEOPLE? That's what you said!

... Has disappeared. It is not like your propaganda machine. Same garbage repeated endlessly...

Your same lie repeated. You've got nothing.

Donald%20Duck-S.gif
Actually it has reappeared... This link is full of information from brooking institute and Pew research.
10 Myths Conservative Media Will Use Against Immigration Reform
Including all the figures I gave you, dingbat. So as always you are totally wrong....

[My highlight above]

How practical is that fantasy of yours! Oh, that's right, practicality is not a word in a Progressives vocabulary.

[...]

Gallup released some new data this week on migration, for which they asked people from 154 countries if they would like to migrate, and if so where to. The United States was by far the most popular destination; Gallup estimates that 138 million people would like to relocate there. The United Kingdom was the second-most popular, with 42 million potential migrants, followed by Canada, France and Saudi Arabia.

A revealing map of who wants to move to the U.S.
It’s very practical if a pathway is opened people will follow it

Yeah, about two billion people. Then what?
I don’t think 2 billlion people would all apply at once but if they did then we would do what we can to process and accommodate as many as we can as quickly as we can. If a smart system is set up to process people then anything is possible. People coming with means looking to start businesses or retire would be easy ins. Same with people with family members or friends who would be willing to sponsor them. People looking for work can be admitted in numbers related to our unemployment rate so we aren’t making it impossible for our citizens to get work. There are a lot of things that we can do.

Yes, like live in poverty because blue-collar jobs no longer pay anything more than minimum wage. You have this rose colored glasses look on these foreigners while ignoring all the negatives they bring to this country with them. This is our country, not the worlds country. If the rest of the world wants to live as good as we do in the US, let them fix their country instead of leaving it to to hell and come here.
Spoken like a true entitled spoiled brat. Have you spent any time traveling the world? Done any charity work? Seen how people live in third world countries first hand? Your comments sound like they are coming from a place of ignorance and selfishness. That’s not how I like to think.
I do think we should have a organized system of immigration with of course the wonderful national ID card that will end this crap. I also think we owe something to Mexico and Central America for wrecking their countries for years lol for centuries. The GOP could start by not starting any more ridiculous Wars or destroying the world financial system with corruption. The GOP has nothing but garbage propaganda now....

The wall is stupid and it won't work. Pass a national ID card for crying out loud...

Sure, like the voter ID that democrats are against?....dumbass.
No not for voting, causes too much chaos in a program that is working perfectly. Despite all your garbage propaganda super dupe.

Like a retarded parrot you cry “National iD” over and over again. Explain to us good, legit, real Americans why issuing an iD to and legitimizing tens of millions of low iQ filthy criminals whom shit in the faces of Americans is better than tweaking some laws and finally enforcing the laws our fucked up politicians are sworn to uphold?
All foreign nationals in the US should have a federal id. The several States have no basis to care if someone is from out of State or from out of state since 1808.
Ooooh Nooo, that will hurt the poor folks.
We're not talkin about voter ID. There is no problem to solve and it would hurt the elderly, the young, students, minorities. We're talkin about an ID card for work only.

It is the state of California’s fault that this lunatic is there in the first place.
That’s like saying it’s the gun manufactures fault or a gun stores fault for a mass shooter having a gun and killing people. Idiot logic

NEGATIVE
That’s pathetic, desperate and far reaching foolishness...There is no comparison there...the framers of our great Constitution gave us the right to bear arms thus creating a demand for gun makers to supply....Our founders never gave wetbacks a right to be here...Against the will of the people, the treasonous, nutless unAmerican pieces of shits in Mexifornia did however.
(this is an opportunity for you to use logic and show you can be reasonable....this is where you say “fuck, you’re right.”)
Ok buddy so when I have opposing views and want to modify our laws I’m unpatriotic and against law and our constitution but when you say you want to tweak the laws it’s all good. Have a little more awareness of your critiques and hypocrisy.

There really isn't anything wrong with our laws with the exceptions they are not stringent enough and not enforced very heavily.

We let in more people than anywhere on the earth to take advantage of what we offer our citizens.
We allow more foreigners to become citizens of this country than any other in the world.
We NEED to limit the amount of people so they don't ruin our economy, change our way of life, and time to assimilate if they are permanently residing here.

We don't need to be anymore gracious than we already are.
That’s your opinion. I think we need serious reform

And serious reform means letting more of them in causing more problems.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

[My highlight above]

How practical is that fantasy of yours! Oh, that's right, practicality is not a word in a Progressives vocabulary.

[...]

Gallup released some new data this week on migration, for which they asked people from 154 countries if they would like to migrate, and if so where to. The United States was by far the most popular destination; Gallup estimates that 138 million people would like to relocate there. The United Kingdom was the second-most popular, with 42 million potential migrants, followed by Canada, France and Saudi Arabia.

A revealing map of who wants to move to the U.S.

I don’t think 2 billlion people would all apply at once but if they did then we would do what we can to process and accommodate as many as we can as quickly as we can. If a smart system is set up to process people then anything is possible. People coming with means looking to start businesses or retire would be easy ins. Same with people with family members or friends who would be willing to sponsor them. People looking for work can be admitted in numbers related to our unemployment rate so we aren’t making it impossible for our citizens to get work. There are a lot of things that we can do.

Yes, like live in poverty because blue-collar jobs no longer pay anything more than minimum wage. You have this rose colored glasses look on these foreigners while ignoring all the negatives they bring to this country with them. This is our country, not the worlds country. If the rest of the world wants to live as good as we do in the US, let them fix their country instead of leaving it to to hell and come here.
Spoken like a true entitled spoiled brat. Have you spent any time traveling the world? Done any charity work? Seen how people live in third world countries first hand? Your comments sound like they are coming from a place of ignorance and selfishness. That’s not how I like to think.

Of course you don’t. You like to think since we have it so good, we are obligated to share our country with the rest of the world.

You don't need mass deportation. Throw them out one at a time if necessary. Don't worry, if the word gets around, the rest will leave on their own.
I don’t see that working or even having a chance of being initiated.

Not with Democrats constantly crying and complaining.......no it won't.
It’s not crying and complaining, it’s just a difference in perspective and values. If they are crying and complaining then you are also doing the same when you express your views. Let’s stop talking like children now shall we?

Who's talking like children? I've read plenty of left-wing stories trying to draw sympathy for some illegal who is getting deported and has children here or has never been involved in a major crime. We are trying to get rid of these people and you're trying to bring more in.
There you go conflating trespassers with killers. Its a cheap tactic

Is the guy who killed the police officer a trespasser or not?

You do realize he is an illegal alien?
Yes but I’m not out to demonize illegal aliens because one was a gang banger. It’s not an honest position to take.
It is the state of California’s fault that this lunatic is there in the first place.
That’s like saying it’s the gun manufactures fault or a gun stores fault for a mass shooter having a gun and killing people. Idiot logic

Gun manufacturers never invited criminals to use their products. California makes it easy for criminals to harbor there by being a sanctuary state. This cop killer was deported before and arrested on DUI"s before. California law prohibits law enforcement from contacting ICE where they could have gotten rid of this guy before he killed that police officer, so your comparison is way off.
Look right there... you said him manufactirers never invited criminals to use their products. Ok well California’s never invited a killer to shoot a cop. It’s a dumb arguement to make.

California still arrays and jails people for committing crimes. They have decided to not be in the deportation business. That’s an enforcement decision not an invitation.

Oh yes, it is an invitation. Come to our state and commit crimes, and you won’t be deported like in other states. You don’t think that’s an invitation?

NEGATIVE
That’s pathetic, desperate and far reaching foolishness...There is no comparison there...the framers of our great Constitution gave us the right to bear arms thus creating a demand for gun makers to supply....Our founders never gave wetbacks a right to be here...Against the will of the people, the treasonous, nutless unAmerican pieces of shits in Mexifornia did however.
(this is an opportunity for you to use logic and show you can be reasonable....this is where you say “fuck, you’re right.”)
Ok buddy so when I have opposing views and want to modify our laws I’m unpatriotic and against law and our constitution but when you say you want to tweak the laws it’s all good. Have a little more awareness of your critiques and hypocrisy.

There really isn't anything wrong with our laws with the exceptions they are not stringent enough and not enforced very heavily.

We let in more people than anywhere on the earth to take advantage of what we offer our citizens.
We allow more foreigners to become citizens of this country than any other in the world.
We NEED to limit the amount of people so they don't ruin our economy, change our way of life, and time to assimilate if they are permanently residing here.

We don't need to be anymore gracious than we already are.
That’s your opinion. I think we need serious reform

And serious reform means letting more of them in causing more problems.

Good, get these gang bangers off the street.

You do realize he is an illegal alien?
Yes but I’m not out to demonize illegal aliens because one was a gang banger. It’s not an honest position to take.

Yup, that would be an honest position....if this were the first time something like this happened, maybe even if it was the second time.
The amount of times this happens makes no difference to me. I don’t support people illegally crossing the border but I also realize that many do it out of poverty, desperation, and in search for a better life. I’m not going to try and paint them all as murderers or gangsters. That doesn’t help the situation it just pours fuel on the division
An extra 3 billion above the CR amount of 1.6 billion would not build an entire wall...........

It would only build walls in priority areas........areas where CBP are having problems and have requested additional funding. They coordinate with the Army Corp of Engineers on all projects...........which save money............all these upgrades come with the lights, high tech security systems......towers.........and better gates..........and new scanners for legal trucks coming in to detect drugs, arms and people.............

The 3 Billion will not build a 2000 mile wall............and CBP has been asking for more funding in these areas for a while now..........

Why is this a problem.................

anything that threatens the vote count of the DNC is going to be seeing as a problem.
Also remember you're talking about billions of dollars in drug trade here that is being threatened. Through back channels the drug trade has actually become a legitimized industry bringing millions of dollars to local economies and many corrupt politicians.

Jo

Last edited:

Of course you don’t. You like to think since we have it so good, we are obligated to share our country with the rest of the world.

You know it wouldn't be so bad if they at least appreciated it. Indeed they come here with preprogrammed hatred and a determination to hurt as many Americans as they possibly can.

Jo

No not for voting, causes too much chaos in a program that is working perfectly. Despite all your garbage propaganda super dupe.

Like a retarded parrot you cry “National iD” over and over again. Explain to us good, legit, real Americans why issuing an iD to and legitimizing tens of millions of low iQ filthy criminals whom shit in the faces of Americans is better than tweaking some laws and finally enforcing the laws our fucked up politicians are sworn to uphold?
All foreign nationals in the US should have a federal id. The several States have no basis to care if someone is from out of State or from out of state since 1808.
We're not talkin about voter ID. There is no problem to solve and it would hurt the elderly, the young, students, minorities. We're talkin about an ID card for work only.

So your suggestion is multiple ID cards? One to vote, one to work, one to drive....any others?

The wall is stupid and it won't work. Pass a national ID card for crying out loud...

a wall is worse.

NEGATIVE

Listen closely bud....when I say “tweak the laws” I’m thinking with America’s Best interests in mind...I’m saying add the teeth back to our laws and legislature...as most of our laws related to immigration have been rendered useless by nutless Democrats.
When you say “modify our laws” you’re thinking with Mexico’s best interests...you want to remove more teeth from our laws to make things even easier for wetbacks.
See the difference?
Yeah I see the difference, you think you are holier than thou and the only one that cares about our country. What you’re missing is that there are other perspectives that come from a good place and love for country... you’re just too lazy to try and understand them because they don’t align with your way of thinking.

You can play with the words all you want with tweak vs modify... you’re still being a hypocrite
Modern left wingers are globalists.

By definition they don’t care about this country.
the right wing only cares about the Profit not the People.

a wall is worse.

A wall will hurt the poor? Don't stand too close to it.
Actually a wall would help poor Americans...dumbass.

He does. He has said so many times in this thread. Pay attention
“Closed borders agenda”?

LOL!!!!!!!!

That is called enforcing national sovereignty.
No it’s not. Not even close
Yes, yes it is.

When you want to let in anyone for any reason at all then it is not a “closed borders policy” to reject your insane position, it is just telling a lunatic NO.
You’re not paying attention. Rays closed border agenda that I was referring to was the idea of cutting off all immigration. Closing down the border.

I have no problem with border security. We need to know who is coming into our country
Except he isn’t talking about permanently shutting the border, he is talking about stopping immigration until we can assimilate the immigrants we have somehow and then basically throwing the borders open to do it all again.

He is much closer to you when it comes to this issue than he is to me. In fact he is still taking a center left position.
we have a naturalization clause not an immigration clause. there is no need to restrain trade and increase regulation.

I don’t see that working or even having a chance of being initiated.

Not with Democrats constantly crying and complaining.......no it won't.
It’s not crying and complaining, it’s just a difference in perspective and values. If they are crying and complaining then you are also doing the same when you express your views. Let’s stop talking like children now shall we?

Who's talking like children? I've read plenty of left-wing stories trying to draw sympathy for some illegal who is getting deported and has children here or has never been involved in a major crime. We are trying to get rid of these people and you're trying to bring more in.
There you go conflating trespassers with killers. Its a cheap tactic

Is the guy who killed the police officer a trespasser or not?

have we closed Guantanamo yet?

Gun manufacturers never invited criminals to use their products. California makes it easy for criminals to harbor there by being a sanctuary state. This cop killer was deported before and arrested on DUI"s before. California law prohibits law enforcement from contacting ICE where they could have gotten rid of this guy before he killed that police officer, so your comparison is way off.
Look right there... you said him manufactirers never invited criminals to use their products. Ok well California’s never invited a killer to shoot a cop. It’s a dumb arguement to make.

California still arrays and jails people for committing crimes. They have decided to not be in the deportation business. That’s an enforcement decision not an invitation.

Oh yes, it is an invitation. Come to our state and commit crimes, and you won’t be deported like in other states. You don’t think that’s an invitation?

we have our own jails.

Forum List

Back