HR 6666" Door-to-Door Testing and Contact Tracing Bill

Squeal away.
If I do- you'll be squealing louder- I guarantee- what you acolyte Statist FAIL to recognize is that when you demand something you will get what you didn't demand- they ain't on your side, moron.

Stupid fks like that would line up for a camera to go up their ass evenn if it was just to prove how much they hate Trump. These losers would fk their own country annd kids just to prove their devotion of hate.

MEANWHILE THE SEVERELY RETARDED ARE TO LOW ON THE IQ CHART TO REALIZE THEY GET CAUGHT UP IN IT TOO. My gawd how dumb are these things. I've never seen such low iq fks in my life.
Oh-the-Irony.jpg

One more thread attacking Democrats using half-truths and innuendos:

From the link:

To authorize the Secretary of Health and Human Services to award grants to eligible entities to conduct diagnostic testing for COVID-19, and related activities such as contact tracing, through mobile health units and, as necessary, at individuals' residences, and for other purposes.

"Other purposes" may or may not be nefarious, but the author of this thread, using hyperbole and partisan hackery tries to make diagnostic testing into a threat on the liberty of all American Citizens.

Clearly this thread is an example of trolling, and the bait he used is sufficient to attract others who feed on this form of bullshit.

Why would anyone stand in opposition to ending this pandemic? What virtue drives their opposition to testing and contact tracing? Are they sincerely misanthropic? Are they so cynical they believe they, with little or no knowledge of pandemics, can decide better for the health and safety of society? Do they have a hedonistic, narrow and childish view of what freedom and liberty mean?

I think all three questions can be answered yes! So why on earth should your constricted outlooks be given anything other than the back of the hand?

Nowhere does it say you will be quarantined 'in your home' because that is not what will happen. It means they can visit your home, forcibly test and remove you to be quarantined.

Keep telling yourselves that dumbasses.

Why would anyone stand in opposition to ending this pandemic? What virtue drives their opposition to testing and contact tracing? Are they sincerely misanthropic? Are they so cynical they believe they, with little or no knowledge of pandemics, can decide better for the health and safety of society? Do they have a hedonistic, narrow and childish view of what freedom and liberty mean?

I think all three questions can be answered yes! So why on earth should your constricted outlooks be given anything other than the back of the hand?

It GIVES THE GGOV CONTROL OF THE POPULATION JUST LIKE CHINA--------

Control the FOOD you control the people

CONTROL the OIL you CONTROL the people.

This is about controlling a pandemic!

Nowhere does it say you will be quarantined 'in your home' because that is not what will happen. It means they can visit your home, forcibly test and remove you to be quarantined.

I just watched a video posted by county sheriff of Ventura County stating they will be removing people from their homes if it only has one bathroom. Keep kidding yourself its not happening. I laughed and laughed and laughed some more. Stupid Americans.

This is abouut CONTROLLING YOU! take ur glasses off------- Yes it kills yes ppl get sick what you missed

the hospitals are saying ppl are dying from it; because they get a bonus for using ventilators which is True.
39,000 for patients who died while on a ventilator. .

u have no clue how much information youu DONT have annd or knnow.

There can never be a vaccine for it it constantly mutates into strains a vaccine can never catch up dufiis..

I just watched a video posted by county sheriff of Ventura County stating they will be removing people from their homes if it only has one bathroom. Keep kidding yourself its not happening. I laughed and laughed and laughed some more. Stupid Americans.

idiots always do laugh-----then we get the last laugh moron..

What a load of crap....the CENSUS canvassers aren't even door-knocking yet I don't think. Somebody knocks on my door to take my temperature is going to get theirs taken....with my shoe up their ass.

See how much your dumb mother fkn nass laughs when they show uup at our door next stupid ass

1589041828546.png

From the link:

To authorize the Secretary of Health and Human Services to award grants to eligible entities to conduct diagnostic testing for COVID-19, and related activities such as contact tracing, through mobile health units and, as necessary, at individuals' residences, and for other purposes.

"Other purposes" may or may not be nefarious, but the author of this thread, using hyperbole and partisan hackery tries to make diagnostic testing into a threat on the liberty of all American Citizens.

Clearly this thread is an example of trolling, and the bait he used is sufficient to attract others who feed on this form of bullshit.
The bill seems to authorize government to enter our homes at any time without our permission

that is unacceptable

From the link:

The bill seems to authorize government to enter our homes at any time without our permission

that is unacceptable

It's mercury poisoning side effects. They don't get it lol.

This is abouut CONTROLLING YOU! take ur glasses off------- Yes it kills yes ppl get sick what you missed

the hospitals are saying ppl are dying from it; because they get a bonus for using ventilators which is True.
39,000 for patients who died while on a ventilator. .

u have no clue how much information youu DONT have annd or knnow.

There can never be a vaccine for it it constantly mutates into strains a vaccine can never catch up dufiis..
Idiot! My brother's mother-in-law contracted this virus and died. No Mother's Day for her anymore. Tomorrow the death toll will top 80,000. Those are people, not just tick marks on a ledger. And your cynicism, your skepticism aside, we are dealing in reality.

Opposing the end of this crisis is figuratively cutting off your nose to spite your face. It seems you're willing to let economists, political scientists, conspiracy theorists and your own narrow mindedness dictate society's response to a tragically protracted end.

idiots always do laugh-----then we get the last laugh moron..

I dont understand, removing politics, how you cant see what is staring you straight in the face? The sheriff admits they will be removing people (he didnt say asking) to quarantine them and the congress bill is signed by at least 30 other states. Im sorry but Ive had just about every right taken away from me in the last few months. I know people personally who have died from Covid in the US so I totally agree with lockdowns etc etc..but forcing me or my child from my home when there is a 99 percent chance my whole family has it already against my will?? This is wrong. If I get Covid what happens to my 2 year old son while Im quarantined? Democrat? I dont even know what that is..as I said Im Australian, why are the Americans so blinded by political ego?

We told you all this weeks ago. oh that's right it was a CONSPIRACYeeeeee .

HAVE YOU MISSED HOW THIS BILL IS

HAVE YOU MISSED HOW YOU STAY.

6 FT APART......
Get therapy.

you are the one who needs mental therapy after all you think there are more than TWO SEXES beeeech so tell me again who needs that MENTAL THERAPY loser.

Forum List

Back