HR 6666" Door-to-Door Testing and Contact Tracing Bill

Why would anyone stand in opposition to ending this pandemic? What virtue drives their opposition to testing and contact tracing? Are they sincerely misanthropic? Are they so cynical they believe they, with little or no knowledge of pandemics, can decide better for the health and safety of society? Do they have a hedonistic, narrow and childish view of what freedom and liberty mean?

I think all three questions can be answered yes! So why on earth should your constricted outlooks be given anything other than the back of the hand?

It GIVES THE GGOV CONTROL OF THE POPULATION JUST LIKE CHINA--------

Control the FOOD you control the people

CONTROL the OIL you CONTROL the people.
This is about controlling a pandemic!

This is abouut CONTROLLING YOU! take ur glasses off------- Yes it kills yes ppl get sick what you missed

the hospitals are saying ppl are dying from it; because they get a bonus for using ventilators which is True.
39,000 for patients who died while on a ventilator. .

u have no clue how much information youu DONT have annd or knnow.

There can never be a vaccine for it it constantly mutates into strains a vaccine can never catch up dufiis..
Idiot! My brother's mother-in-law contracted this virus and died. No Mother's Day for her anymore. Tomorrow the death toll will top 80,000. Those are people, not just tick marks on a ledger. And your cynicism, your skepticism aside, we are dealing in reality.

Opposing the end of this crisis is figuratively cutting off your nose to spite your face. It seems you're willing to let economists, political scientists, conspiracy theorists and your own narrow mindedness dictate society's response to a tragically protracted end.

HEY IDIOT ASSHOLE. THEY ARE TELLING PPL THEY HAVE DIED OF COVID WHEN NTHEY HAVEN'T ASSHOLE!!
GO FIND IT AND READ IT LOSER..

Why would anyone stand in opposition to ending this pandemic? What virtue drives their opposition to testing and contact tracing? Are they sincerely misanthropic? Are they so cynical they believe they, with little or no knowledge of pandemics, can decide better for the health and safety of society? Do they have a hedonistic, narrow and childish view of what freedom and liberty mean?

I think all three questions can be answered yes! So why on earth should your constricted outlooks be given anything other than the back of the hand?

This is abouut CONTROLLING YOU! take ur glasses off------- Yes it kills yes ppl get sick what you missed

the hospitals are saying ppl are dying from it; because they get a bonus for using ventilators which is True.

There can never be a vaccine for it it constantly mutates into strains a vaccine can never catch up dufiis..
Idiot! My brother's mother-in-law contracted this virus and died. No Mother's Day for her anymore. Tomorrow the death toll will top 80,000. Those are people, not just tick marks on a ledger. And your cynicism, your skepticism aside, we are dealing in reality.

Opposing the end of this crisis is figuratively cutting off your nose to spite your face. It seems you're willing to let economists, political scientists, conspiracy theorists and your own narrow mindedness dictate society's response to a tragically protracted end.

HEY IDIOT ASSHOLE. THEY ARE TELLING PPL THEY HAVE DIED OF COVID WHEN NTHEY HAVEN'T ASSHOLE!!
How is it 80,000 people died within six weeks? How is it emergency rooms an ICU beds have filled to the brim without an epidemic?

And why am I arguing with a tin foil hat wearing, knuckle dragging simpleton who dismisses facts and embraces conspiracy theories?

Isn't there a ledge you should be on?

The shutdown was meant to prevent the overload of the healthcare system. That purpose is no longer viable, and continuing the shutdown only delays the inevitable while destroying the econ.

How many of you even know wtf that TRACE bs is going to do too you-------- even if you try to avoid some fk up relative or friend willll bust you and give your personal information......

Awarding grants to entities to conduct testing for the virus. Is there a problem with that concept that I'm unaware of?

The shutdown was meant to prevent the overload of the healthcare system. That purpose is no longer viable, and continuing the shutdown only delays the inevitable while destroying the econ.
Open up prematurely and expect a surge in infections and deaths.

"I regret you have only one life to serve to advance my dining out experience!"~ not Nathan Hale.

How many of you even know wtf that TRACE bs is going to do too you-------- even if you try to avoid some fk up relative or friend willll bust you and give your personal information......
All STDs are contact traced. In your narrow mind, that is done to find out if you've been cheating on your wife.

Now they want to come to your home and test you for the Wuhan Flu
Official Title as Introduced:
COVID-19 Testing, Reaching, And Contacting Everyone (TRACE) Act

To authorize the Secretary of Health and Human Services to award grants to eligible entities to conduct diagnostic testing for COVID-19, and related activities such as contact tracing, through mobile health units and, as necessary, at individuals' residences, and for other purposes.
Sounds like a great idea to me.

All the unAmerican TRumplings will squeal like Ned Beatty in Deliverance though.

This is why you know nothing not like you should, your well trained brainwashed mind has been taught Ewwww it's a conspiracy don't bother ewww see if you weak minds weren't so easy to con you might be more GAWD DAM INFORMED...

Doctors telling you what is going on....................
but hey keep onn thinking what you do..

and yes ppl are dying from it and yes it does exist

BUUT, what we are saying is they are LYING about it all the way around saying once again ppl dying from it when they haven't.

All I can say is RESEARCH
HOSPITALS ARE SAYING PEOPLE ARE DYING FROM COVID WHEN THEY HAVEN'T.

"I regret you have only one life to serve to advance my dining out experience!"~ not Nathan Hale.

You can't run from a virus.

And I can't outrun the 20th Century Limited either. But that doesn't mean I should stand in front of it!

How is it 80,000 people died within six weeks? How is it emergency rooms an ICU beds have filled to the brim without an epidemic?

And why am I arguing with a tin foil hat wearing, knuckle dragging simpleton who dismisses facts and embraces conspiracy theories?

Isn't there a ledge you should be on?
Only in the northeast United States 90% of America is doing good,
Why is it that hospitals have closed most of their floors, Deaths from cancer, strokes, and heart attacks have virtually dropped to zero, yet wuhan deaths are rising at an amazing rate.

And I can't outrun the 20th Century Limited either. But that doesn't mean I should stand in front of it!

I kind of get what you say there too. All that I know right now I too don't choose to lets say stand in a corws of 40 ppl either why hightend the risk when bravinng the store with no mask etc is getting out and not staying petrfied giving this mental nuut deep state their jollies controlling us etc. That's just a short spin since there's nothing wrong with staying cautious at the same time. .....sry for typoe sick of backtracking to fix it all with this fkd up keyboard bs. lol.

One more thread attacking Democrats using half-truths and innuendos:

From the link:

To authorize the Secretary of Health and Human Services to award grants to eligible entities to conduct diagnostic testing for COVID-19, and related activities such as contact tracing, through mobile health units and, as necessary, at individuals' residences, and for other purposes.

"Other purposes" may or may not be nefarious, but the author of this thread, using hyperbole and partisan hackery tries to make diagnostic testing into a threat on the liberty of all American Citizens.

Clearly this thread is an example of trolling, and the bait he used is sufficient to attract others who feed on this form of bullshit.
View attachment 333907

If the government wants access to my home then get a fucking search warrant.

*****SMILE*****

:)

There is nothing in the bill which even suggests they want access to your home and any other homes in America. I see you ate the bullshit which came with this thread.

From the link:

"Other purposes" may or may not be nefarious, but the author of this thread, using hyperbole and partisan hackery tries to make diagnostic testing into a threat on the liberty of all American Citizens.

Clearly this thread is an example of trolling, and the bait he used is sufficient to attract others who feed on this form of bullshit.
View attachment 333907

If the government wants access to my home then get a fucking search warrant.

*****SMILE*****

:)

There is nothing in the bill which even suggests they want access to your home and any other homes in America. I see you ate the bullshit which came with this thread.

To authorize the Secretary of Health and Human Services to award grants to eligible entities to conduct diagnostic testing for COVID–19, and related activities such as contact tracing, through mobile health units and, as necessary, at individuals’ residences, and for other purposes.

From the link:

Give it a rest already, the link is from Congress.Gov and the description is the official description of the bill by the bill's author.
So enough of your bullshit

Post wherein the bill is any government official allowed to have free access to your home and/or to your body?

Read my post, if it's not clear get someone to help you comprehend what I stated. The bullshit in this thread began with the half-truth and hyperbole in the OP.

The excuse of testing is to take people into medical care custody where you can be held indefinitely and aren't even entitled to an attorney. China uses medical care custody successfully.

From the link:

If left in the hands of malignant authoritarian cocksuckers like you, we can be certain the "other purposes" will in fact be nefarious.

Now they want to come to your home and test you for the Wuhan Flu
Official Title as Introduced:
COVID-19 Testing, Reaching, And Contacting Everyone (TRACE) Act

Sounds like a great idea to me.

All the unAmerican TRumplings will squeal like Ned Beatty in Deliverance though.

This is why you know nothing not like you should, your well trained brainwashed mind has been taught Ewwww it's a conspiracy don't bother ewww see if you weak minds weren't so easy to con you might be more GAWD DAM INFORMED...

Doctors telling you what is going on....................
but hey keep onn thinking what you do..

and yes ppl are dying from it and yes it does exist

BUUT, what we are saying is they are LYING about it all the way around saying once again ppl dying from it when they haven't.

All I can say is RESEARCH
HOSPITALS ARE SAYING PEOPLE ARE DYING FROM COVID WHEN THEY HAVEN'T.
Lol, this^ moron watches project Verity's and has the nerve to claim I'm uninformed!

Too damn funny!

Forum List

Back