HR 6666" Door-to-Door Testing and Contact Tracing Bill

Now they want to come to your home and test you for the Wuhan Flu
Official Title as Introduced:
COVID-19 Testing, Reaching, And Contacting Everyone (TRACE) Act

To authorize the Secretary of Health and Human Services to award grants to eligible entities to conduct diagnostic testing for COVID-19, and related activities such as contact tracing, through mobile health units and, as necessary, at individuals' residences, and for other purposes.
Sounds like a great idea to me.

All the unAmerican TRumplings will squeal like Ned Beatty in Deliverance though.

This is why you know nothing not like you should, your well trained brainwashed mind has been taught Ewwww it's a conspiracy don't bother ewww see if you weak minds weren't so easy to con you might be more GAWD DAM INFORMED...

Doctors telling you what is going on....................
but hey keep onn thinking what you do..

and yes ppl are dying from it and yes it does exist

BUUT, what we are saying is they are LYING about it all the way around saying once again ppl dying from it when they haven't.

All I can say is RESEARCH
HOSPITALS ARE SAYING PEOPLE ARE DYING FROM COVID WHEN THEY HAVEN'T.
Lol, this^ moron watches project Verity's and has the nerve to claim I'm uninformed!

Too damn funny!

fk face
your so OBVIOUSLY DUMB: we still luv yah .....
:laughing0301:

LOL. grow a brain

1589071781526.png

To authorize the Secretary of Health and Human Services to award grants to eligible entities to conduct diagnostic testing for COVID-19, and related activities such as contact tracing, through mobile health units and, as necessary, at individuals' residences, and for other purposes.

Try to test me, "smile wait for flash"

One more thread attacking Democrats using half-truths and innuendos:

From the link:

"Other purposes" may or may not be nefarious, but the author of this thread, using hyperbole and partisan hackery tries to make diagnostic testing into a threat on the liberty of all American Citizens.

Clearly this thread is an example of trolling, and the bait he used is sufficient to attract others who feed on this form of bullshit.

HALF TRUTH LMFAO NO UR JUST OVERLY BRAINWASHED!

Get a brain reject

and the video isn't about religion it's a variety of things..
1589073534387.png

Attachments

• 1589072208767.png
    1589072208767.png
    19.3 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:

they come to my house with that shit I'll do them like I do those that get close to me while standing in a line FART as loud as I can and then I will say test the fecal matter in the air

Sounds like a great idea to me.

All the unAmerican TRumplings will squeal like Ned Beatty in Deliverance though.

This is why you know nothing not like you should, your well trained brainwashed mind has been taught Ewwww it's a conspiracy don't bother ewww see if you weak minds weren't so easy to con you might be more GAWD DAM INFORMED...

Doctors telling you what is going on....................
but hey keep onn thinking what you do..

and yes ppl are dying from it and yes it does exist

BUUT, what we are saying is they are LYING about it all the way around saying once again ppl dying from it when they haven't.

All I can say is RESEARCH
HOSPITALS ARE SAYING PEOPLE ARE DYING FROM COVID WHEN THEY HAVEN'T.
Lol, this^ moron watches project Verity's and has the nerve to claim I'm uninformed!

Too damn funny!

fk face
your so OBVIOUSLY DUMB: we still luv yah .....
:laughing0301:

LOL. grow a brain

View attachment 334124
Lmao

and there is a petition for this bs not t take place " CONTACT TRACING" that's gawd dam authoritarian....

So they take your nasal swab and tell you that you are positive. You feel fine. You are healthy but you "test positive" and they take you to a quarantine center until you no longer test positive. You DO NOT have the right to have another test to verify the result. It's entirely "trust us".

Look what these asses in Europe are doinng lmfao

PARIS TESTS FACE-MASK RECOGNITION SOFTWARE ON METRO RIDERS

Lol, wrong. Public health is in everyone's best interests.
Public health is- but you can't force best interest as it becomes not the best interest when forced.

BTW, gov't's no.1 job is to secure our Liberty- Liberty is not spelled restrict.
Remember the general welfare?

The good of the many outweighs the good of the few.

Get in line to get tested.

Public health is- but you can't force best interest as it becomes not the best interest when forced.

BTW, gov't's no.1 job is to secure our Liberty- Liberty is not spelled restrict.

How about you try on fuck you and see how it fits. I'm not a member of anybody's fuckin herd.

How about you try on fuck you and see how it fits. I'm not a member of anybody's fuckin herd.
Says the tRumpling!

Lol

Contract tracing now, just when the pandemic is weakening is stupid, excessive, intrusive and hopefully will be stopped. First this county, then all of California, then the nation and world. Utterly bizarre!

Orwellian Contact Tracing Program Begins in US, with Potential Mandatory Evacuation on Books
like they are not doing it already. are you fucking kidding me. you carry high tech it is highly likey every buisnesss and government on the planet knows right where you are. dont carry it and they still know through camaras. I am not even sure you can go out on the ocean and leave all tech they still have satalights.

Contract tracing now, just when the pandemic is weakening is stupid, excessive, intrusive and hopefully will be stopped. First this county, then all of California, then the nation and world. Utterly bizarre!

Orwellian Contact Tracing Program Begins in US, with Potential Mandatory Evacuation on Books
like they are not doing it already. are you fucking kidding me. you carry high tech it is highly likey every buisnesss and government on the planet knows right where you are. dont carry it and they still know through camaras. I am not even sure you can go out on the ocean and leave all tech they still have satalights.
Somebody skipped school a lot.

And Alex JOnes is such a mother fkn conspiracy theorist gawd dam imagine this one thye can't until their pathetic asses are hauled off to it all. I provided the gawd dam BILL FOR IT ALL oh but it's soooo fake lol.

Last edited:

Somebody skipped school a lot.
spoken byh a deciple of a fool that tells you to swallow cleaner and inject it into you viens. yep it hurts so bad dumb fuck.

Forum List

Back