Huge increase in female genital mutilation in Germany

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Germany experienced a sharp increase in the number of women who have been subjected to genital mutilation, which is illegal in the country, an advocacy group has said.
‘Huge Increase’ In Female Genital Mutilation In Germany
------------------------------------------------------------

Oh let your love and passion be the oh great excuse to losing your man in the boat cut off ( women lose the feeling altogether when this happens) That's why the hell they do it, or how about supporting your daughter losing it. Aren't you all so proud that you want vaginal mutilation for yourselves, wives, and daughters.

Most of the time they don't know that's coming, so the male bs is done by most often hospitals, or the Jews tradition. Their pleasure parts aren't taken, although they say men who have been circumcision lose a certain feeling over men who haven't been. and No you will not get some dam disease not having it done when taken care of properly.

I'm against genital mutilation I think including circumcision. The latter is a big part of western culture though and it will be difficult to change. I know women who don't want to date uncut guys.

Forum List

Back