HUGE UPSETS in the making???...It's TED CRUZ!!!!!

Maine Caucus Election Results

First results: Cruz leads by 13 points, with 5% reporting.

Kansas Caucus Election Results

Cruz leads by 24 points, with 42% reporting.

nqp6y9.jpg
God we hope it's Cruz.

A little worried about trump kasich and rubio but not Cruz. Please nominate Cruz!
You don't want Cruz. Trust me.

I totally want Cruz as the GOP nominee. I want him more than Trump. Trump has his celebrity and cult of personality that could serve him well in the General. Cruz makes everyone want to punch him in the face.

With COMBINED delegates, and a HATRED of the establishment, I can see this happening!

cruz-trump-2016.jpg
But what are the odds of that happening when Trujmp calls Cruz a liar and Cruz calls Trumps conservatism into question at every campaing stop?

Will they let the dust settle and shake hands?

I think there is a good chance of that, but I cant see Trump accepting to be anyones VP.

The only way this happens is if they cut a deal after Rubio drops out. Ted accepting VP and Trump getting Cruz' quiet cooperation to lessen his efforts the rest of the campaign and let Trump win a play fight.

Republicans are very good at play fighting.

Bush I called Reagan all sorts of names...and look what happened.... Does anyone realize that in August 1980 Reagan was polling 20% behind Carter, and ended up winning 44 states?
and sometimes you can pull a duece on 19 in black jack.
Many things are plausible but not good bets.

What is now happening in Kentucky? Louisiana?

Have sympathy for me in Europa not knowing what's happening....I'm relying on people here to tell me stuff....WTF DON'T drop the ball now!

nqp6y9.jpg
God we hope it's Cruz.

A little worried about trump kasich and rubio but not Cruz. Please nominate Cruz!

I totally want Cruz as the GOP nominee. I want him more than Trump. Trump has his celebrity and cult of personality that could serve him well in the General. Cruz makes everyone want to punch him in the face.

Only Subversives, RINO Republican's and Lesbian bitches!

nqp6y9.jpg
God we hope it's Cruz.

People also want to punch Hillary in the face :smoke:

wanting-to-punch-hillary.jpg

With COMBINED delegates, and a HATRED of the establishment, I can see this happening!

cruz-trump-2016.jpg
But what are the odds of that happening when Trujmp calls Cruz a liar and Cruz calls Trumps conservatism into question at every campaing stop?

I think there is a good chance of that, but I cant see Trump accepting to be anyones VP.

The only way this happens is if they cut a deal after Rubio drops out. Ted accepting VP and Trump getting Cruz' quiet cooperation to lessen his efforts the rest of the campaign and let Trump win a play fight.

Bush I called Reagan all sorts of names...and look what happened.... Does anyone realize that in August 1980 Reagan was polling 20% behind Carter, and ended up winning 44 states?

Have sympathy for me in Europa not knowing what's happening....I'm relying on people here to tell me stuff....WTF DON'T drop the ball now!
You're in Europe and you'd start drinking if Trump lost? Yep! Trump has a dangerous personality cult following!

By the way, you can get up to date results on cnn.com

nqp6y9.jpg
God we hope it's Cruz.

Why no one likes him? I don't want him to be the president just the GOP nominee

You going to cross over to vote for him then?

cruz-trump-2016.jpg

Louisiana closes in 15 minutes then we start getting results

Kentucky...

Trump leads by 12 points, with 26% reporting.

Candidates
Vote Pct.
Donald J. Trump 17,956 41.9%
Ted Cruz 12,978 30.3
Marco Rubio 5,672 13.2
John Kasich 5,403 12.6
Other 802 1.9

because HE wants to cut back on GOVT? All the DemWitted Loons and RINO want more GOVT, more spending, taxing, GOVT jobs, waste, fraud and golden retirements for them, siblings and friends? maybe?

nqp6y9.jpg
God we hope it's Cruz.

"You going to cross over to vote for him then?"

Don't be encouraging people to start cross dressing now....that's taking things a bit too far surely :eek-52:

nqp6y9.jpg
God we hope it's Cruz.

People also want to punch Hillary in the face :smoke:

View attachment 66105

RWNJs may want to, but there is an actual scientific explanation for the aversion to Raphael's face.

Why You May Not Like Ted Cruz According To Science

nqp6y9.jpg
God we hope it's Cruz.

I might. Depends on what's going on come June when California votes. If the GOP race is still being hotly contested and the Dem race isn't...I've got until May 23rd to switch my party affiliation from unaffiliated to Republican. (Dems are letting us independents vote in their primary, the GOP isn't)

nqp6y9.jpg
God we hope it's Cruz.

Why not Cruz?

CPAC has anointed him with the Oil of Genuine Conservativeness, right?

:D

Trump was WISE to not go to CPAC!

Cpac frauds give speaker Paul Ryan a standing ovation but were planning walkout protest for Trump!!!!!!

nqp6y9.jpg
God we hope it's Cruz.

Why is that? There is no way he will win a general election. I don't see him even winning the nomination, just taking enough delegates to force a brokered convention, leading to Kasich or Rubio.
So the guys who finish 3rd or 4th will be your nominee? Insane

Forum List

Back