HUGE UPSETS in the making???...It's TED CRUZ!!!!!

With COMBINED delegates, and a HATRED of the establishment, I can see this happening!

cruz-trump-2016.jpg
But what are the odds of that happening when Trujmp calls Cruz a liar and Cruz calls Trumps conservatism into question at every campaing stop?

Will they let the dust settle and shake hands?

I think there is a good chance of that, but I cant see Trump accepting to be anyones VP.

The only way this happens is if they cut a deal after Rubio drops out. Ted accepting VP and Trump getting Cruz' quiet cooperation to lessen his efforts the rest of the campaign and let Trump win a play fight.

Republicans are very good at play fighting.

Bush I called Reagan all sorts of names...and look what happened.... Does anyone realize that in August 1980 Reagan was polling 20% behind Carter, and ended up winning 44 states?
and sometimes you can pull a duece on 19 in black jack.
Many things are plausible but not good bets.

A lot of people will regret voting for Trump if he wins the election.

YOU should LOVE Trump, everyone knows he's a MODERATE!
No one knows a damn thing. I suspect he's a fascist and would have little patience with our system of government.

You've mixed up the 2 Commie DemoRATS with Trump...They both want to TAX THE SHIT out of you and me, Trump actually DROPS the TAX RATE.... Are you actually paying attention, or getting paid by the scum of the left to post stupid shit?
I am of course a paid poster. A very effective propagandist. I am the leader of my propaganda unit. YOU WILL BECOME LIKE US!

:puke3::itsok:
:ahole-1:

YOU should LOVE Trump, everyone knows he's a MODERATE!
No one knows a damn thing. I suspect he's a fascist and would have little patience with our system of government.

You've mixed up the 2 Commie DemoRATS with Trump...They both want to TAX THE SHIT out of you and me, Trump actually DROPS the TAX RATE.... Are you actually paying attention, or getting paid by the scum of the left to post stupid shit?
I am of course a paid poster. A very effective propagandist. I am the leader of my propaganda unit. YOU WILL BECOME LIKE US!

Why, YES...YOU ARE!

With COMBINED delegates, and a HATRED of the establishment, I can see this happening!

cruz-trump-2016.jpg
But what are the odds of that happening when Trujmp calls Cruz a liar and Cruz calls Trumps conservatism into question at every campaing stop?

Will they let the dust settle and shake hands?

I think there is a good chance of that, but I cant see Trump accepting to be anyones VP.

The only way this happens is if they cut a deal after Rubio drops out. Ted accepting VP and Trump getting Cruz' quiet cooperation to lessen his efforts the rest of the campaign and let Trump win a play fight.

Republicans are very good at play fighting.

Bush I called Reagan all sorts of names...and look what happened.... Does anyone realize that in August 1980 Reagan was polling 20% behind Carter, and ended up winning 44 states?
Cruz is no Reagan and no October surprises will save cruz

I
Maine Caucus Election Results

First results: Cruz leads by 13 points, with 5% reporting.

Kansas Caucus Election Results

Cruz leads by 24 points, with 42% reporting.

nqp6y9.jpg
God we hope it's Cruz.

A little worried about trump kasich and rubio but not Cruz. Please nominate Cruz!

Who will be the Hildebeasts VP..... Al Sharpton?
I sure hope not. Maybe Elizabeth Warren or Nicki Haley.
Now you have Huma worried!!!!

AP_86729556601-e1440112039627.jpg

Who will get the Rubio voters ?

At some point, if he doesn't fold his tent it will be folded for him.
I read something a few weeks ago that said if Cruz dropped out, 2/3rds would go to Trump and the rest diffused among the rest.

But if Rubio dropped out, 3/4rs go to Cruz.

So for the Establishment, they should support Cruz to keep Trump from winning, and they are not because they hate Cruz even more than they hate Trump.

So that means what? The Donald will be okay and I don't have to start drinking or something? :lol:
Smoking is worse for you.

I

nqp6y9.jpg
God we hope it's Cruz.

A little worried about trump kasich and rubio but not Cruz. Please nominate Cruz!

I would eat the shit out of that.

Why, YES...YOU ARE!
How very third grade.

I

nqp6y9.jpg
God we hope it's Cruz.

I would eat the shit out of that.

You'd be eating Anthony Weiners COCK...Bon A petite!

Why, YES...YOU ARE!
How very third grade.

Sorry, I posted it 3 grades higher than you grade level!

nqp6y9.jpg
God we hope it's Cruz.

You don't want Cruz. Trust me.
Why is that? There is no way he will win a general election. I don't see him even winning the nomination, just taking enough delegates to force a brokered convention, leading to Kasich or Rubio.

nqp6y9.jpg
God we hope it's Cruz.

You don't want Cruz. Trust me.
Why no one likes him? I don't want him to be the president just the GOP nominee
Yup.....because you know he's easier to beat than Trump.

Forum List

Back