Huge Winter Storm Coming

10 inches of snow .....that is a dusting. It never ceases to amaze me when a southern city gets 5 inches of snow and there are cars in ditches, places close down, panic. It's comical.

Are you ready?Get prepared.Big winter mess coming.Biden has failed again.He should have declared a disaster and get funds to these areas.People are going to suffer because of his incompetence.When you have a fool in office this is what happens.Trump would have been right on top of this.

See the source image

Biden sent Kerry to fly his private jet over the area and have the CO2 raise temperature

Are you ready?Get prepared.Big winter mess coming.Biden has failed again.He should have declared a disaster and get funds to these areas.People are going to suffer because of his incompetence.When you have a fool in office this is what happens.Trump would have been right on top of this.

See the source image

Biden sent Kerry to fly his private jet over the area and have the CO2 raise temperature

Donald would have just nuked it :lol:

See the source image

Donald would have just nuked it :lol:

We need more failed AGW predictions!

There was a 100 car pile up in the DFW area, on I-35 west day before yesterday- it was blamed on Black ice- ruh-roh- Last I read 5 people died- I wonder if here are any Black ICE members offended?

That was bad

How fast was that stupid fuck going?

Dunno, but even if he'd been doing less than the speed limit - Ice on a downhill stretch of road may have given him the same result.

How fast was that stupid fuck going?
That's kinda immaterial- black ice is invisible- mostly-
Big rigs weigh near 80,000 lbs fully loaded- hard to stop in good conditions, never mind ice you can't see-

He might have been able to avoid it, but I read one truck driver said when he saw cars piling up he steered to the side, which crashed him into a concrete barrier and caused pileups behind him- it's a no win situation.

I'm trying to get ready now. This is going to suck. It's going to be -22 on Tuesday. The hell is that? Why?

AND, there is still ice on the damn road from this past Tuesday because we haven't been over 32 degrees since then. AND
I'm still going to wind up mowing the lawn by the end of the month. Bet.
It's 22 below here now and supposed to be 30 below tomorrow. Wind chill is a bitch.

I'm trying to get ready now. This is going to suck. It's going to be -22 on Tuesday. The hell is that? Why?

AND, there is still ice on the damn road from this past Tuesday because we haven't been over 32 degrees since then. AND
I'm still going to wind up mowing the lawn by the end of the month. Bet.
It's 22 below here now and supposed to be 30 below tomorrow. Wind chill is a bitch.
Be a good neighbor state and keep that up there, will ya?

Too damn cold to even go ice fishing.
Nothing ever bites when these severe cold snaps come through.
Went on a snowmobile ride last weekend and the wind would cut right through the heaviest gear. Lack of snow here though and trail groomers don't run.

Forum List

Back