Huge Winter Storm Coming

I'm trying to get ready now. This is going to suck. It's going to be -22 on Tuesday. The hell is that? Why?

AND, there is still ice on the damn road from this past Tuesday because we haven't been over 32 degrees since then. AND
I'm still going to wind up mowing the lawn by the end of the month. Bet.
God is angry the left cheated

God is more angry you weren't aborted. :lol:
God doesnt approve of killing babies. Try again

What did Jesus say about abortion? Oh yes - NOTHING
Thou SHALL do no MURDER

You aren't authorized to speak for God

A fetus entirely dependent on a host for survival is not a person and therefore cannot be murdered.
I do not support abortion after 16 weeks, and am therefore good with God. ;)

The fetus which is 16 weeks can be regarded as human being because of ensoulment. It follows from this that one is authorized to refer to fetus which is 16 weeks or more as human being.

In religion, ensoulment is the moment at which a human being gains a soul. Some religions say that a soul is newly created within a developing child and others, especially in religions that believe in reincarnation, that the soul is pre-existing and added at a particular stage of development.

Are you ready?Get prepared.Big winter mess coming.Biden has failed again.He should have declared a disaster and get funds to these areas.People are going to suffer because of his incompetence.When you have a fool in office this is what happens.Trump would have been right on top of this.

See the source image

The fake 'president' Biden is competent only in one discipline: lying and stealing of elections.
By the way. What's about the global warming.

So apparently there was a run on bacon, chili powder etc. at the store. Why? That is some nonsense. It's going to be 44 degrees on Friday.

A fetus entirely dependent on a host for survival is not a person and therefore cannot be murdered.
I do not support abortion after 16 weeks, and am therefore good with God. ;)
NO.

I remember driving around in NC one time when they got 3 inches of snow. I drove around recording cars in ditches. They sure didn't like it. I did get a chuckle.

I remember driving around in NC one time when they got 3 inches of snow. I drove around recording cars in ditches. They sure didn't like it. I did get a chuckle.

Just slow it down. If you are late for work so be it. Any good business accepts lateness in bad weather or they are a rotten business.

Just slow it down. If you are late for work so be it. Any good business accepts lateness in bad weather or they are a rotten business.
You can't slow down. You can't stop on salted and greased icy roads. They spread murder chemicals and you will die no matter what if you choose to leave home for work that morning. Otherwise you will lose your job. Guaranteed. The bookmakers arrange these things.

Forum List

Back