Hulk Hogan ripped me off and used the phrase “real Americans” over and over again…Does that phrase piss off Democrats?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
Is the assertion that “real Americans” tend to be Republicans while Anti or Un-Americans are Democrats?
Have/do Democrats embrace the notion that they are unconventional Americans?

Is the assertion that “real Americans” tend to be Republicans while Anti or Un-Americans are Democrats?

It doesn't bother me. He said it at a Republican convention that had a number of South Asian speakers and a VP nominee who's wife is south Asian and who's child is half White and half Asian. I guess those are real Americans now too, Loser. :funnyface:

If anything I find it amusing that your party pays lip service to anti DEI and anti immigration rhetoric while being bathed in Asian immigrants. It's akin to patting grandpa on the head and making a big deal about his special place at the table and then promptly putting a bib on him and ignoring his old white ass. :laugh:

"When it comes crashing down and it hurts insiiiiide"

I still liked him best when he entered to Eye of the Tiger, but this song definitely consolidated his character.

It doesn't bother me. He said it at a Republican convention that had a number of South Asian speakers and a VP nominee who's wife is south Asian and who's child is half White and half Asian. I guess those are real Americans now too, Loser. :funnyface:

If anything I find it amusing that your party pays lip service to anti DEI and anti immigration rhetoric while being bathed in Asian immigrants. It's akin to patting grandpa on the head and making a big deal about his special place at the table and then promptly putting a bib on him and ignoring his old white ass. :laugh:
“American” is a behavioral thing, a belief thing….It’s not a skin color thing like you’d hope to make it.

“American” is a behavioral thing, a belief thing….It’s not a skin color thing like you’d hope to make it.
Sure sure. I'm just pointing out that the browner the skin tones get the less concern there is in preserving old deplorable white cultures. :laugh:

Why would that happen exactly?

You talk about eliminating "white culture" by which most people mean European Culture, in this country.

Also there is a big difference between Italian American culture, Irish American culture, and the "Mayflower material" cultures in the "white group"

Not even mentioning Black culture based on those brought over as slaves is vastly different and much more entrenched than more recent cultures of African immigrants.

Hogan can still bring it
I’ve met him twice because our birthdays are 6 days apart and the same year. I’m the older and he roared once when I said “and my maturity level shows up just a little”. He met about a dozen of us backstage and talked to us for almost 10 minutes. He wanted to be called Terry.

It is human beings and culture that builds nations. Piece of shit human beings build shit nations.
You want to believe it is the “system” that builds nations don’t you?
What? What strawman are you trying to construct? :dunno: :laugh:
Haven’t you noticed….ALL communities become disgusting shitholes when western culture is lost. Do you find that coincidental?
I don't even find that accurate. I think America has become less of a shithole the less white it's become.

You talk about eliminating "white culture" by which most people mean European Culture, in this country.
And?
Also there is a big difference between Italian American culture, Irish American culture, and the "Mayflower material" cultures in the "white group"
I know. I talk about eliminating deplorable white cultures, you're the one who confuses that with all aspects of various white cultures. I just don't care enough to keep correcting you.
Not even mentioning Black culture based on those brought over as slaves is vastly different and much more entrenched than more recent cultures of African immigrants.
Again and? Also I don't know what you mean by entrenched.

And?

I know. I talk about eliminating deplorable white cultures, you're the one who confuses that with all aspects of various white cultures. I just don't care enough to keep correcting you.

Again and? Also I don't know what you mean by entrenched.

How genocidal of you.

If you have to keep on insisting publicly that you're a real American, you are probably not a real American

Forum List

Back